Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-22-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well seeing as there is one role that can do that according to Shane lynching him is the worst idea possible at this point.

Sooo unvote people.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
I have a way and can accuse people of being who they are and state their name.
Care to state a character name or two in a non-joking manner to prove it? Either you are telling the truth and have nothing to fear or you are making it up to draw out the person who really has the role so you can give your buddies a target.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Care to state a character name or two in a non-joking manner to prove it? Either you are telling the truth and have nothing to fear or you are making it up to draw out the person who really has the role so you can give your buddies a target.
That's a good test actually. I doubt he gets to know who anyone actually is yet, but spouting off a list of character names would at least prove it.

Please do Woot. Either you are what you say you are and have already drawn a target on your back, or you're lying out your ass.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count

No Lynch (2) – CJSchneider, CMD
Woot (8) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit, Bulldogs, Rufus, Grizz
CJSchneider (4) - vidae, SuperPacker, TheBoyWonder, fenikz,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC

Approx. 1 hour to go!

With 21 people remaining, 11 votes are needed for a majority

Let me know if there are any issues, and please bold your votes

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bigbirg
Elmo
Kermit
Cookie Monster

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Woot

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-22-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, you misspelled one and Kermit is a muppet...but the others suffice.

Like I said though, I doubt enough people get online to vote anyone else in or unvote you completely.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually Kermit played in sesame street.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
After rereading that mindless drivel a couple people jump out at me but the one I am going to vote for is:

Vote: sbh
Quote:
As for why. He is talking more than he has in his past games and has flip flopped his vote a few times now.

If I am going to take a random guess he would be my first.
wow guy I flipped my vote once and that was from voting for no-lynch to voting against it. then I said I agreed with what vidae was saying about CJ, but never acted on it because it wasn't enough to go on.

and I'm sorry for being more active :/
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
wow guy I flipped my vote once and that was from voting for no-lynch to voting against it. then I said I agreed with what vidae was saying about CJ, but never acted on it because it wasn't enough to go on.

and I'm sorry for being more active :/
Don't take offense to it... its a crap shoot as it is and you just stood out a little more than others.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*yawn* I just woke up and we haven't gotten anywhere. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Actually ***** played in sesame street.
No name dropping!

At this point it looks like it's just going to be a random draw which I don't like. I'd rather the decision be in our hands. I'll go no-lynch.

Vote: No Lynch
Old 06-22-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
No name dropping!

At this point it looks like it's just going to be a random draw which I don't like. I'd rather the decision be in our hands. I'll go no-lynch.
Did you even read the thread?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-22-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
No name dropping!

Vote: No Lynch
Woot is apparently the person who is allowed to name drop without repercussions. That was the whole point of asking him.

Gawd Forenci, follow along!
Old 06-22-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Woot
Old 06-22-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count

No Lynch (3) – CJSchneider, CMD, Forenci
Woot (6) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit, Rufus,
CJSchneider (4) - vidae, SuperPacker, TheBoyWonder, fenikz,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC

Approx. 1 hour to go!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-22-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do we know that the person that can name names is good and not evil?

Old 06-22-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
We don't but, I'm unwilling to risk it if I have the choice.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Do we know for sure? No, but it seems like a random role for a mafia member to have.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Do we know for sure? No, but it seems like a random role for a mafia member to have.
Could be a "role cop" type thing which has been mafia in the past. At this point though, any debate is just for future reference if he survives the random execution.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't take offense to it... its a crap shoot as it is and you just stood out a little more than others.
I don't take offense. I will warn you that you better be hoping my name doesn't get called for the lynch
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

He has too many votes. I doubt everyone unvotes him before the time limit.

unvote : CJ

I'll unvote CJ now, but he's under the same time constraint. And I still think CJ is evil.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

fenikz and D probably won't even be awake today by the time the time limit hits :-\

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-22-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Vote Count

No Lynch (3) – CJSchneider, CMD, Forenci
Woot (6) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit, Rufus,
CJSchneider (3) - SuperPacker, TheBoyWonder, fenikz,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC

Approx. 1 hour to go!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-22-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I am headed to take my kids to swimming lessons. I doubt that I will be able to convince 8 of you to vote no lynch.

The monsters are all laughing at you. I dare you to prove me wrong. Do you feel that tugging sensation? That's me pulling at your ho card.

If I am the one to die, just know that you should all feel like a jack-ass.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote