Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-22-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright... Huge problem guys.

Stop unvoting other people... Right now us unvoting Fenikz, CJ, sbh and no lynch effectively damns Woot who is basically the only confirmed role.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

Stop unvoting other people... Right now us unvoting Fenikz, CJ, sbh and no lynch effectively damns Woot who is basically the only confirmed role.
So it's safe for me to unvote Woot because well he doesn't deserve to be lynched after he proved that he has a vital role.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Did you even read the thread?
Haha I actually did go back and read it all but I suppose I missed that. Sorry!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
So it's safe for me to unvote Woot because well he doesn't deserve to be lynched after he proved that he has a vital role.
He proved he has a role, but we don't know if he's good or bad yet.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This is true but I am more willing to take my chances with someone with an unconfirmed role wouldn't you?
Old 06-22-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Normally I'd say yes, but this is Wooty we're talking about. :p

Old 06-22-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
True, but hey we've never really got information like this before on Day 1 before. Now with his confession of trash loving, we can narrow it down to someone. Would he be good, evil or neutral? I'm thinking more neutral.

Unvote: Woot
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I mean, I really don't know to be honest. I have no idea how you'd set up this game. I don't really remember Sesame Street all that well.

I doubt everyone will get back in time to unvote Wooty, so we should at least pick someone we find to be overly suspicious and vote them before time is up. Any suggestions?

Old 06-22-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spreading our votes out doesn't seem particularly helpful either.

Hell, since Broth's role seems to be kind of a joke role, we could try to throw our votes his way. Might be less of a loss that whatever Woot potentially is.
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About 30 minutes left

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have 30 minutes left so we need to hurry up :/

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count

No Lynch (3) – CJSchneider, CMD, Forenci
Woot (5) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit,
CJSchneider (3) - SuperPacker, TheBoyWonder, fenikz,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC

Approx. 30 min to go!

With 21 people remaining, 11 votes are needed for a majority

Let me know if there are any issues, and please bold your votes

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

20 minutes to go

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Right now there is a 20% chance we kill Woot...
Old 06-22-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vidae, unvoting CJ does nothing but increase the chances of Woot dying in the random vote. And I don't see why you're now all of a sudden unsure about Woot and want to get someone who's ability we know to get lynched. You said you think CJ is evil, so why unvote him? Unless you don't want the only person that can name characters names around. I'M ONTO YOU!!!!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote CMD

Just to throw a guy I think is suspicious in the hat

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-22-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Right now there is a 20% chance we kill Woot...
I think everyone is afraid of voting someone else and then getting a retaliatory vote thrown back at them...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Vote Count

No Lynch (3) – CJSchneider, CMD, Forenci
Woot (5) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch, D-Unit,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC
CMD (1) - Woot

Approx. 30 min to go!

Follow Me on Twitter!
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote : woot
Vote: no lynch
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
vidae, unvoting CJ does nothing but increase the chances of Woot dying in the random vote. And I don't see why you're now all of a sudden unsure about Woot and want to get someone who's ability we know to get lynched. You said you think CJ is evil, so why unvote him? Unless you don't want the only person that can name characters names around. I'M ONTO YOU!!!!
I'm not all of the sudden unsure about Woot, I'm always unsure about Woot. He could be lying through his damn teeth right now. Why are you so sure that he is good?

Old 06-22-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Vote Count

No Lynch (4) – CJSchneider, CMD, Forenci, D-Unit
Woot (4) - Broth, Cigaro, Dr. Gonzo, killswitch,
Fenikz (1) - Caddy
sbh (1) - IBC
CMD (1) - Woot

Approx. 30 min to go!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

My vote for CMD is missing!

#MoncriefArmy
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not all of the sudden unsure about Woot, I'm always unsure about Woot. He could be lying through his damn teeth right now. Why are you so sure that he is good?
Well he can't be lying about being the person that can say character names or he'd have been mod-killed. I do agree that we have no idea whether that's good/bad/neutral though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

At this point anyone unvoting Woot and voting to lynch someone else who already has votes is ********...

Someone vote D-Unit please.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

10 minutes to go!

Follow Me on Twitter!