Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-24-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
That makes no sense whatsoever. I was clearly active and I clearly stated my stance.

The fact that you continue to justify that killing TBW was the right thing to do makes you so evil in my eyes. At least Cigaro admitted what he did was the wrong thing.

vote: Gonzo
Killing TBW was not the wrong choice. He was only a finder, and it cleared a potential investigator as being good. That is huge information. I don't get why you are skipping over that..

.. in fact, the way you've been playing has been super puzzling to me and others. You might be receiving my vote soon D.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I think there is too, but does it seem weird that they targeted the same person both nights? It could be coincidence but that's pretty unlikely..
The gun shots and the stab wounds just stand out to me. Two different means of murder from one person just doesn't make sense.

Both of those guys had targets on their backs for one reason or another, so even though it is coincidental, it's not that far out of the realm of possibility.
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My god, we're like linked at the brain here. D is acting strange as hell. It would not shock me at all to find out he's mafia.
That's because you've been completely off this whole game (if you are good).

You voted for TBW. You roleblocked Bulldogs who tried to tell you NOT to vote for him.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
The gun shots and the stab wounds just stand out to me. Two different means of murder from one person just doesn't make sense.

Both of those guys had targets on their backs for one reason or another, so even though it is coincidental, it's not that far out of the realm of possibility.
McGee had a target on his back? Why? I mean, I get Caddy because he's Caddy, but I didn't see McGee doing anything big or damaging at all. I was really surprised to find out he was the one killed.

Old 06-24-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Killing TBW was not the wrong choice. He was only a finder, and it cleared a potential investigator as being good. That is huge information. I don't get why you are skipping over that..

.. in fact, the way you've been playing has been super puzzling to me and others. You might be receiving my vote soon D.
You killed a good just to find out that Woot is the Grouch. WE KNEW THAT ALREADY!!!!!!

What is this game you are playing vidae? Look at the list of guys who killed TBW!!!! O. M. G.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
That's because you've been completely off this whole game (if you are good).

You voted for TBW. You roleblocked Bulldogs who tried to tell you NOT to vote for him.
I voted for TBW because it made the most sense and gave us the most information. Like I said, we're not going to pitch a perfect game here.. some good people will die. I wanted to make sure it wasn't for nothing, and it wasn't. We cleared Wooty and kept an Investigator alive. If you want to blame someone for TBW dying, blame Wooty.

And of course I roleblocked Bulldogs. Who would you have suggested? Go ahead, give me a better name. Bulldogs is an excellent mafia player and I'm always suspicious of him. I did roleblock him, but I also cleared him of being a serial killer. Again, useful information.

Please show me one single instance of you providing good information for the town through ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. You can't. All you can do is keep saying "Well I didn't vote for TBW!!!" Neat. You haven't helped us at all.

Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McGee had a target on his back? Why? I mean, I get Caddy because he's Caddy, but I didn't see McGee doing anything big or damaging at all. I was really surprised to find out he was the one killed.
Eh, I can see it. McGee's pop-in vote for BB made Bulldogs immediately come out and say that McGee usually doesn't do this without information, the mafia/SK may have thought similarly. I actually think Caddy being targeted by two different people would be more unlikely than McGee.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
You killed a good just to find out that Woot is the Grouch. WE KNEW THAT ALREADY!!!!!!

What is this game you are playing vidae? Look at the list of guys who killed TBW!!!! O. M. G.
Jesus christ on a cracker. PLEASE READ WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU:

We KNEW who Wooty was, but we DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOOD. WE HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING THAT. When TBW died we can assume that Wooty is good also. It cleared him of being EVIL, NOT WHO HIS CHARACTER WAS.

I've said this to you THREE TIMES NOW. THAT IS THE LAST TIME. Holy crap.

Old 06-24-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just think the whole random vote for BB without any explanation while the conversation was being devoted mostly to TBW and Woot may have caught some people's eyes.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That makes no sense whatsoever. I was clearly active and I clearly stated my stance.

The fact that you continue to justify that killing TBW was the right thing to do makes you so evil in my eyes. At least Cigaro admitted what he did was the wrong thing.

vote: Gonzo
Did you ever see me say it was a good move. It hurt us but Woot acted a fool, they could not get their stories straight, and were acting suspicious. At least we know for sure Woot it's good now and can move on.

You were active but all you did was say they were for sure good and tried to get me lynched. You did not help the town yesterday. The fact that you were so sure makes me think you are mafia and knew for a fact they were not evil. You have been acting suspicious all game.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

D, we've explained this 1000 times over for you. Absolutely no one doubted who woot said he was. We doubted whether he was good. No one lynched TBW to find out if woot was who he said he was, TBW was lynched to see if woot was good. Huge, clear difference.

Like others, the more you post, the more I suspect you.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-24-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count

Vidae (1) - BeerBaron
BeerBaron (1) - Broth
Gonzo (1) - D-Unit

With 17 people remaining, 9 votes are needed for a majority

Let me know if there are any issues, and please bold your votes

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Eh, I can see it. McGee's pop-in vote for BB made Bulldogs immediately come out and say that McGee usually doesn't do this without information, the mafia/SK may have thought similarly. I actually think Caddy being targeted by two different people would be more unlikely than McGee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I just think the whole random vote for BB without any explanation while the conversation was being devoted mostly to TBW and Woot may have caught some people's eyes.
Yeah, you guys are right. I forgot about that.

Old 06-24-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D you can't use character names. Delete your reference to Woot's character so Shane doesn't penalize you.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Jesus christ on a cracker. PLEASE READ WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU:

We KNEW who Wooty was, but we DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOOD. WE HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING THAT. When TBW died we can assume that Wooty is good also. It cleared him of being EVIL, NOT WHO HIS CHARACTER WAS.

I've said this to you THREE TIMES NOW. THAT IS THE LAST TIME. Holy crap.

IF YOU KNEW HE WAS THE GROUCH THEN YOU KNEW HE WAS GOOD BECAUSE HIS BEST FRIEND WAS NOT A MONSTER!!!!

I was telling you that yesterday!!!! Don't tell me I wasn't trying to help the town. I pointed that out and it was a CLEAR POINT!
Old 06-24-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Also, no one has really mentioned Broth's drop-in vote for BB. Isn't that odd to anyone else?
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
D you can't use character names. Delete your reference to Woot's character so Shane doesn't penalize you.
Everyone was referring to him as a grouch yesterday. That is not his name. His name starts with an O.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I really wish McGee would have just come out as an investigator. We could have protected him. Ugh. I don't think McGee voting for BB was the first time he brought up BB's name in day two either, I will see if I can find the other post he made earlier.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Everyone was referring to him as a grouch yesterday. That is not his name. His name starts with an O.
Gotcha. I just wanted to be safe.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I really wish McGee would have just come out as an investigator. We could have protected him. Ugh. I don't think McGee voting for BB was the first time he brought up BB's name in day two either, I will see if I can find the other post he made earlier.
OH NOW you think that???? When I brought it up earlier, I was the one who people thought was acting suspicious! Clearly my logic was correct. McGee just went down as one of the stupidest Investigators ever. He never revealed a damn thing and died because the protectors never knew who the F to protect! G'damnit!!!
Old 06-24-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:

IF YOU KNEW HE WAS THE GROUCH THEN YOU KNEW HE WAS GOOD BECAUSE HIS BEST FRIEND WAS NOT A MONSTER!!!!

I was telling you that yesterday!!!! Don't tell me I wasn't trying to help the town. I pointed that out and it was a CLEAR POINT!
Yes, because woot has never lied about other people and himself in a mafia game before. The combination of woot's history of lying and their disjointed story, those two factors made at least for me unquestionably plausible that TBW wasn't who woot claimed he was.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-24-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, really don't know what to think. But we have McGee as an investigator who then went after BB. That's the most information we have to go off, so...

Vote: BeerBaron

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Yes, because woot has never lied about other people and himself in a mafia game before. The combination of woot's history of lying and their disjointed story, those two factors made at least for me unquestionably plausible that TBW wasn't who woot claimed he was.
At least a few of us get it. Ugh.

D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
It wasn't just Woot's claim. TBW admitted it too!!!

You are surely up to something suspicious Cigaro.
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
McGee just went down as one of the stupidest Investigators ever. He never revealed a damn thing and died because the protectors never knew who the F to protect!
I'm not so sure.