Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 04-24-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Guy I'm starting to look at is Margus Hunt. What do you guys think of him playing inside on the Dline? Him and McCoy would be living in the backfield.
You're kidding, right? Somebody mentioned Jarvis Jones as Gaines Adams 2.0... this dude is Vernon Gholston 2.0.

Horrible. Went down to the Senior Bowl and got his butt kicked all week. Think of it this way... it tooks Gaines Adams 6 years past his high school graduation to become dominant in college. It took 8 years past high school graduation for Hunt to become serviceable. Who cares about his measurables? He doesn't play to them. Can't turn the corner, gets pushed around regularly. He can do nothing to help this team on defense. Special teams? Block kicks... maybe with that speed he'd be a special gunner on punt coverage... maybe in old days the wedge buster on kick offs.

Honestly, Margus Hunt is the most overrated prospect I've seen in ages. If he goes anywhere before the end of the 3rd round, then that GM deserves to be fired. By the time this guy "gets it", he'll be well into his 30's. No thank you!
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Well, bc I wasn't up in time at 11:30 pm ET, they picked Tyler Bray in round 4. Then the rest of them pissed me off.

4th: Bray
4th: Gerald Hodges OLB
5th: Denard Robinson WR /KR Michigan
6th: Levine Tolio TE Stanford
6th: Jawan Jamison RB Rutgers.
Mostly like it... still hate Hodges.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Since when is Kawan short a 4th/5th rd guy?
I was referring to your mock with the Tyler Wison pick in the second round.
kBuc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to trade the Pats 4th rounder for Davone Bess.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. Underwood was better than people think.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. Underwood was better than people think.
I have to agree, I don't know why people knock him so much. I can't remember him dropping a lot of passes but I could be wrong.

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheem Morris
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
bigfreak314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Dolphins would have to be absolutely stupid to make that trade. Bess is worth more than a 4th rounder.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

Bess would be the third best WR on the Buc's easily. I wouldn't be surprised if Underwood does not make the final roster this year. I root for the kid though.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kBuc5 View Post
Bess would be the third best WR on the Buc's easily. I wouldn't be surprised if Underwood does not make the final roster this year. I root for the kid though.
Oh, I agree. He would be a nice addition to the roster, but if I'm Miami's GM and you called me offering a 4th rounder for Bess, I'd do two things: First, I'd laugh at you, then I'd hang up.

The Dolphins might be paying Bess more than they'd like, but he's worth more to them than a 4th round rookie would be.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
Oh, I agree. He would be a nice addition to the roster, but if I'm Miami's GM and you called me offering a 4th rounder for Bess, I'd do two things: First, I'd laugh at you, then I'd hang up.

The Dolphins might be paying Bess more than they'd like, but he's worth more to them than a 4th round rookie would be.
The Browns want him... but I don't think he'll even fetch a 4th rounder. He makes too much in Miami to be their 4th WR. Dolphins have no leverage considering what they are paying a small WR with no vertical speed. Wes Welkerish he may be... but he isn't Welker and it doesn't matter if the QB isn't a guy like Brady that can throw him open and hit on the inside timing routes.

I like Bess but I'm guessing he is had for a 6th, no better than a 5th.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

I take it the Phins will go with Wallace - Hartline - Gibson at WR if Bess is on the trade block. I don't disagree that Bess might be worth more then a 4th rounder but I don't see them getting a higher pick for him.
Think we would look to the draft for a WR or another cheap vet, like Ryan Swope in the 4th round.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

Swope is looking like a 2nd-3rd round guy right now. Marqise Goodwin MIGHT fall to round 4.

A guy I like late is Utah's Reggie Dunn.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasho View Post
Swope is looking like a 2nd-3rd round guy right now. Marqise Goodwin MIGHT fall to round 4.

A guy I like late is Utah's Reggie Dunn.
I give Swope a 0% chance of going in the 2nd lol. 50/50 in the third but I really see him going in the fourth.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

I would just like to point out that Miami gave up more to get Dion Jordan than we gave up to get Darrelle Revis.

Mark Dominik looks better and better every single day.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:20 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
I would just like to point out that Miami gave up more to get Dion Jordan than we gave up to get Darrelle Revis.

Mark Dominik looks better and better every single day.
You're right... I think we got a great player for very little, But with that said I don't think it was the picks that had people saying nope. It was Revis's money. 16 Million for a non QB is no joke. And I don't think a team in the league but us wanted to pay that kind of green.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wtf. Davone Bess worth more than a 4th? Dolphins will be lucky to get a 5th.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:47 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

I really hope we don't draft a QB in round two.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:48 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really hope we don't draft a QB in round two.
I really hope it's NOT Geno smith.

Jamar Taylor at cb sounds really nice.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:48 AM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we go BPA at our spot I say Ertz would be a good fit otherwise trade back and grab a guy like NT Williams from ALABAMA

Quote:
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

Cornellius (Tank) Carradine or Damontre Moore- 1st hope

Johnathan Jenkins or Jesse Williams- 2nd hope

Blidi Wreh-wilson or Jamar Taylor- 3rd hope

Arthur Brown- 4th hope
Old 04-26-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

Quote:
Cornellius (Tank) Carradine or Damontre Moore- 1st hope

Johnathan Jenkins or Jesse Williams- 2nd hope

Blidi Wreh-wilson or Jamar Taylor- 3rd hope

Arthur Brown- 4th hope
Holy Santa Claus **** I forgot about Tank, I doubt he last until our pick but he could be a steal!

Quote:
Old 04-26-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

One more thing, how the h*** are we not brought up as one of the draft day 1 winners? WE GOT AN ALL PRO CB FOR THE 13TH PICK!

Quote:
Old 04-26-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfreak314 View Post
One more thing, how the h*** are we not brought up as one of the draft day 1 winners? WE GOT AN ALL PRO CB FOR THE 13TH PICK!
Meh. When does the media ever like tampA?
Old 04-26-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

Quote:
Meh. When does the media ever like tampA?
touche. Damn yankees

Quote:
Old 04-26-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

Is anyone else hoping it's either Damontre Moore, Ertz or Banks at 43?

Last edited by kBuc5 : 04-26-2013 at 01:11 PM.