Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-29-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I haven't watched the show, I wouldn't know if a pirate would make sense as a character. But if everyone has said "A pirate would make no sense" i'm going to assume a pirate makes no sense.

And this is exactly what you did in the Zombie game, "SP is an idiot, worst player on the board, he's obviously wrong."

I'm not changing my vote now. Well done.
See... the thing is I wasn't lying about you being the worst player on the board... nor was I lying about being evil.

I was using your terrible terrible logic for you knowing ATL was good.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
No. All i got was that you werent home and that my action failed? Which i was a little confused about.. But if you are a commuter or whatever, then i can back this up, because you were no where to be seen last night.

But can someone please protect me, I do believe myself to be valuable, despite the fact that i had to reveal so early in the game.
This would make sense if he commuted because when someone commutes, all night actions against that person fail.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. All i got was that you werent home and that my action failed? Which i was a little confused about.. But if you are a commuter or whatever, then i can back this up, because you were no where to be seen last night.

But can someone please protect me, I do believe myself to be valuable, despite the fact that i had to reveal so early in the game.
**** that, I am way more valuable than you if all you are is a protector. The mafia will try and kill me for sure and they tend to leave players like you until the end Snicho, you will be fine.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shits getting real just when I'm about to go to lunch. It's Friday, so I'm taking a long lunch. But I will be checking in on my phone. I'll be back by 1 CDT.

Also, if the thread is still open when I get back, there will be a little game. So be prepared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we just kill Woot for being Woot... I mean come on.

Vote: Wooty
Old 06-29-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooty forced a watcher to come out on day 2. What a helpful thing for a fellow townie to do!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Also... SP I apologize you aren't the worst that title goes to Woot. I just try to block him out.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Can we just kill Woot for being Woot... I mean come on.

Vote: Wooty
Seeing that he still has not answered I would not be opposed. That said I think Vidae, SP, or Caddy are better bets.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
See... the thing is I wasn't lying about you being the worst player on the board... nor was I lying about being evil.

I was using your terrible terrible logic for you knowing ATL was good.
What are you talking about?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hasn't answered to what Gonzo ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Wooty forced a watcher to come out on day 2. What a helpful thing for a fellow townie to do!
After himself hinting he was a watcher...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not evil Gonzo. I'm good. I wasn't serious about you wanting to kill bantx, which is evidenced by the fact that I forgot I even said it.

Just throwin that out there.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
**** that, I am way more valuable than you if all you are is a protector. The mafia will try and kill me for sure and they tend to leave players like you until the end Snicho, you will be fine.
Im not a protector. If your more valuable then me then so be it. Im a watcher. If mafia feel like they wanna take me out tonight. Then so be it. I cant say whether Gonzo is bad or not. But i can say that he is telling the truth about being a commuter. I would like to know Woots role. Coming out so early for a mafia or a town aligned person, is stupid considering there was no death, so I really am confused as to what motivated Woot to say that.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Im not a protector. If your more valuable then me then so be it. Im a watcher. If mafia feel like they wanna take me out tonight. Then so be it. I cant say whether Gonzo is bad or not. But i can say that he is telling the truth about being a commuter. I would like to know Woots role. Coming out so early for a mafia or a town aligned person, is stupid considering there was no death, so I really am confused as to what motivated Woot to say that.
My bad I meant watcher. I do think that I should be protected because me role is pretty awesome. I think I will use my ability tonight to watch you Snicho so you should be okay. As far as Woot he did say I was targeted last night and has not answered to how he knew.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A commuter/watcher really ? I don't buy that

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-29-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
My bad I meant watcher. I do think that I should be protected because me role is pretty awesome. I think I will use my ability tonight to watch you Snicho so you should be okay. As far as Woot he did say I was targeted last night and has not answered to how he knew.
By you saying you will use your ability tonight is both a good and bad thing. By saying that, it hopefully means mafia wont be stupid enough to target me. But if you didnt say it and still did visit me and I just happened to die, it would mean you would maybe be able to find the killer.

And I am dying to hear what woot has to say.
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think IBC's pirate talk is suspicious. Every game, someone does something that has no significance, and people apply value to it when they shouldn't.

I can't get a read on Gonzo at all. He's ******* insane.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
This confused me also. A commuter and someone who can watch me.... but okay ill play along.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't think having multiple abilities should be discounted. We've seen that before.. someone with a few one shot abilities.

I think it's funny that Wooty is trying to back track now and still won't answer the question. I'm not changing my vote. I don't want to go through this in another game.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

It's called Jack of all trades bitches.

Unvote: Vidae

Vote: Woot
Old 06-29-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It wouldn't surprise me if it was true and it does seem logical we were commuted last night. He's probably somebody with a bunch of 1x abilities.

We need to take advantage of no deaths and really stick it to someone evil. I'm still not sure who I feel is evil quite yet, though.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I saw Snicho driving his BMW and visits Gonzo.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-29-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Thank you for coming out with info that everyone already knew..

Do you have anything new to share or are you just rehashing info we already have?

Old 06-29-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I saw Snicho driving his BMW and visits Gonzo.
Obviously we can't name the character but does someone familiar with the show know if someone who might be evil drives a BMW?
Old 06-29-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It's The OC, everyone drives a BMW. :P