Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-02-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea as to what BANG rufus is alluding to? Gonzo any ideas?

And this is why I hate Gonzo. Now everyone is acting defensively and fighting against each other, which makes it hard to decipher who is evil or who is just actually pissed off.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now I'm leaning that sbh is just pissed off. It seems if he were evil he would try and apply logic to the Gonzo situation.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
McGee, I may have missed it, but who are your suspicions outside of vidae?
I probably haven't formed too many. I thought sbh/caddy was odd early, mostly sbh, neither has done much since until sbh now. Tough read, though I share sbh's concerns of possible unexpected mafia roles. Has made me have a little hesitation with people who have role claimed, but those are common roles and would be bold claims. Just wish we were getting better results from them.

Fenikz I could see being bad. Possibly. Grizz got really friendly with me after early suspicion, not sure if he has been around today. He had a bit of a poor voting record, in my mind. Forenci also has not been around today, for known reasons. He was suspected by at least woot earlier and had a bit of a spat with CJ just before his death. I'm interested in these guys, but have little reason to be super suspicious.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
I have no idea as to what BANG rufus is alluding to? Gonzo any ideas?

And this is why I hate Gonzo. Now everyone is acting defensively and fighting against each other, which makes it hard to decipher who is evil or who is just actually pissed off.
Well I didn't mean like an actual Bang occurring, I found it appropriate to say it.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Try to refrain hinting at your character Rufus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[ooc]Sorry I was MIA all night guys, my college roommate was in town[/ooc]

Now that I've read through the thread, here are my thoughts:

At this point in time, I'm pretty sure there is a power role out there that has not been revealed that is integral to the town's overall success and I think it would be wise for that individual to remain quiet about their role. As such, I think we should hold off on pushing for full-on role reveals right now as that really crippled the town in the last game by doing it too early. It just gave myself and the mafia a list of people to pick off two at a time.

fenikz making a list of known roles reminds me of Gonzo's statements earlier in the thread...

Wouldn't it be wise to replace SP instead of mod-killing him? NJX and DG are two people that come to mind that have been good with taking over mid-game despite their unwillingness to start a game from day one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know most of you guys have written me off as a lazy cop but is it possible TH was framed when I investigated him? I have completely lost track of what happened when in this game. I investigated him the night that he was eventually killed.

Do "lazy cops" traditionally always get bad info or just sometimes?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I know most of you guys have written me off as a lazy cop but is it possible TH was framed when I investigated him? I have completely lost track of what happened when in this game. I investigated him the night that he was eventually killed.

Do "lazy cops" traditionally always get bad info or just sometimes?
A lazy cop yes. But there are other forms of cops, such as paranoid(always evil) or random.

But TH was killed by the mafia. Why frame him, then kill him? Also wouldn't explain IBC coming up good.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's random prob just put good or evil in random.org

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGee, I'd love to hear why you think I'm suspicious. If it's just based solely on the fact that I said I thought you were good I'm going to facepalm for all eternity.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry Jr

And I remember being a lazy cop, kill, and all my results were reversed, so that is why most lean towards you being a lazy cop.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Although for Gonzo, if he was the GF, he would come back as evil for the lazy cop, wouldn't he?
Old 07-02-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Although for Gonzo, if he was the GF, he would come back as evil for the lazy cop, wouldn't he?
Yes, he would, seeing as how Godfathers come back as good.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A lazy cop yes. But there are other forms of cops, such as paranoid(always evil) or random.

But TH was killed by the mafia. Why frame him, then kill him? Also wouldn't explain IBC coming up good.

arg. 10 characters.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-02-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yes, he would, seeing as how Godfathers come back as good.
His actions to me just don't scream GF, but maybe that's what he wanted us to think.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Yeah you are right about TH not making sense. No reason to frame him and then just off him I guess. And I doubt the mafia would tailor a miller either, if that is even possible. I don't see any point in that at all. My investigations are probably all faulty.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-02-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
His actions to me just don't scream GF, but maybe that's what he wanted us to think.
This goes backt to the whole what was he doing visiting Snicho thing. What GF power would Gonzo have that he wanted to use on Snicho? Didn't kill or roleblock, and framing or investigating him would seem completely idiotic.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO, If Gonzo is the godfather, I'd like to state that he's earning his self-proclaimed "greatest mafia player ever" title this game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
This goes backt to the whole what was he doing visiting Snicho thing. What GF power would Gonzo have that he wanted to use on Snicho? Didn't kill or roleblock, and framing or investigating him would seem completely idiotic.
Rolecop, maybe to see if he was really what he says he is?

Old 07-02-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
IMO, If Gonzo is the godfather, I'd like to state that he's earning his self-proclaimed "greatest mafia player ever" title this game.
if Gonzo is mafia he has still effectively turned the town completely against itself. I think I said on page one, after watching how successful Woot was (unknowingly, in that case) at doing that exact thing, it would make sense for him to take that route. assuming Gonzo is mafia, he is doing it on purpose. if not, he is screwing up on Woot level proportions.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Rolecop, maybe to see if he was really what he says he is?
This may only inflate his ego, but that still just sounds too dumb to me for Gonzo to do. Why waste a GF power rolecopping someone who has already revealed, instead of trying to figure out others' potentially powerful roles?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
This may only inflate his ego, but that still just sounds too dumb to me for Gonzo to do. Why waste a GF power rolecopping someone who has already revealed, instead of trying to figure out others' potentially powerful roles?
I don't know, I was just thinking of something.

Maybe the GF can poison in this game? We've seen that a lot recently. Were any poisons used in The OC? I've never seen it.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't know, I was just thinking of something.

Maybe the GF can poison in this game? We've seen that a lot recently. Were any poisons used in The OC? I've never seen it.
Snicho said it had happened, I believe.

But then again, that wouldn't explain how Gonzo knew scotty visited Snicho.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Has anyone used any gifts? Maybe they're not gifts afterall. I don't know, I'm just spitballin here.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McGee, I'd love to hear why you think I'm suspicious. If it's just based solely on the fact that I said I thought you were good I'm going to facepalm for all eternity.
Seriously, I've felt that way for days. That was one random thought I had.

It was probably sparked by when you were voting woot because he is woot, but I just have not liked the game you have been playing throughout and you have done little to dissuade my thoughts. Your voting record on lynches is near identical to broth, as well. I really don't desire to go through all of your posts for examples, it is your whole game.

Maybe you have a bit of an unfair advantage in gaining my suspicion. You post a lot and the Sesame Street game clearly showed that we have very different mindsets on things, even if we were both good. But it's just how I feel.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote