Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-02-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Has anyone used any gifts? Maybe they're not gifts afterall. I don't know, I'm just spitballin here.
Didn't scotty claim a 1x ability? So I assume the only time he gave the gift was to snicho last night.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Didn't scotty claim a 1x ability? So I assume the only time he gave the gift was to snicho last night.
No, he said he had three to give. He gave one to Snicho and he said one was "stolen" and that he has one left.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, he said he had three to give. He gave one to Snicho and he said one was "stolen" and that he has one left.
Yeah, but like SP last game he only was able to give one gift and it was binoculars to Woot.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
if Gonzo is mafia he has still effectively turned the town completely against itself. I think I said on page one, after watching how successful Woot was (unknowingly, in that case) at doing that exact thing, it would make sense for him to take that route. assuming Gonzo is mafia, he is doing it on purpose. if not, he is screwing up on Woot level proportions.
How the hell did I do this? At least people are talking but I mean really, I am responsible for the town turning on itself? Really? Do you know who led the charge against Woot and said he was hurting the town last game? Me. I was evil. Ya Woot was being withholding and being kind of a ***** but he had some help from me as far as turning everyone against each other and I made sure to continuously say he was hurting the town. I have done nothing but try to get people talking, plenty of other people are trying to derail the town more than me, sbh included.

So sbh is good now because he is too dumb to be evil? Really?

Apparently I am responsible for everything that has happened this game. So sbh only pays attention to what I have done all game and still nobody thinks he may be a lyncher. This really should not be that hard, pick somebody, vote for that person. I cannot hold everyone's hand and tell them what to do.

Also, I vote Yes to modkill SP.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Sbh (2) deep, Gonzo
Rufus (2) Cigaro, Fenikz
Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

Mod-Kill SuperPacker?

Yes (4) Cigaro, fenikz, sbh, Gonzo
No (1) Rufus

With 16 remaining players, 9 votes are needed for a majority

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not even half the people have voted. What the ****. I am willing to bet out of the people that haven't voted at least 3 are evil.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are we even voting to modkill SP? Just do it. Why take a vote?

Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I agree. I think consensus will be to kill him.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
How the hell did I do this? At least people are talking but I mean really, I am responsible for the town turning on itself? Really? Do you know who led the charge against Woot and said he was hurting the town last game? Me. I was evil. Ya Woot was being withholding and being kind of a ***** but he had some help from me as far as turning everyone against each other and I made sure to continuously say he was hurting the town. I have done nothing but try to get people talking, plenty of other people are trying to derail the town more than me, sbh included
I've done nothing but accuse you of being evil. and for the record, you have been accusing people all game. people follow those accusations, the ones in question, a lot of times, fight them off, in turn, nobody has any idea what's going on.

AND I'M NOT A LYNCHER. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK ******* SKULL. If I my win condition was to have you dead, you would be dead. this is why I brought up not sealing your fate by casting vote 10. to make some attempt to prove to anyone who believed your ridiculous claims that I AM NOT A LYNCHER.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I've done nothing but accuse you of being evil. and for the record, you have been accusing people all game. people follow those accusations, the ones in question, a lot of times, fight them off, in turn, nobody has any idea what's going on.

AND I'M NOT A LYNCHER. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK ******* SKULL. If I my win condition was to have you dead, you would be dead. this is why I brought up not sealing your fate by casting vote 10. to make some attempt to prove to anyone who believed your ridiculous claims that I AM NOT A LYNCHER.
Someone is angry. You all have brains, use them. Just because I say something does not mean you need to follow me. I must have missed when I was elected town leader. I am not to blame for all of you being indecisive little bitches. At least you admit you have done nothing all game but accuse me of being evil. You are helping the town so very much (more sarcasm just for you Vidae).
Old 07-02-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, it looks like that is the consensus. SP will be modkilled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna have to go with my gut here. I just can't imagine TH was picked randomly, or that TH was killed for suspecting, then rethinking about Gonzo.

Vote: fenikz

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I'm gonna have to go with my gut here. I just can't imagine TH was picked randomly, or that TH was killed for suspecting, then rethinking about Gonzo.

I don't disagree on any particular point, but what does that have to do with fenikz?

Old 07-02-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:

I could get down with this. At this point I just want to make a ******* decision.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't disagree on any particular point, but what does that have to do with fenikz?
Here it is;

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Caddy and Fenikz. Both are nowhere, and then pop in and suddenly vote for Gonzo while giving easy excuses for doing so.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Someone is angry. You all have brains, use them. Just because I say something does not mean you need to follow me. I must have missed when I was elected town leader. I am not to blame for all of you being indecisive little bitches. At least you admit you have done nothing all game but accuse me of being evil. You are helping the town so very much (more sarcasm just for you Vidae).
for the last time. I have nothing to offer the town. I have no ability. I believe you are evil. that is all. you might as well have claimed town leader when you claimed 6 different actions. when you claimed that 'a character of your importance must have a lyncher'. you effectively claimed the most powerful role of any town member, so yes, people are going to look to you for information. of which, you have provided...

1) you watched/targeted Snicho and

2) got super excited when there were no deaths the night you commuted. as if both the mafia and serial killer targeted you.

at least I've made nothing out of nothing.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

When will SP be modkilled? Hopefully soon, would give us at least some info.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ah ha. I had forgotten about that. I can get behind a fenikz lynch. These days have been painfully long.

vote : fenikz

Old 07-02-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not evil don't be stupid

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
When will SP be modkilled? Hopefully soon, would give us at least some info.
I would assume at the end of the night but I don't know.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
I have no idea as to what BANG rufus is alluding to? Gonzo any ideas?

And this is why I hate Gonzo. Now everyone is acting defensively and fighting against each other, which makes it hard to decipher who is evil or who is just actually pissed off.
It has been a while since I have watched the show so now ideas. Oh and you can suck my dick. The town not being able to make a decision is being spearheaded by the mafia, not me. All of you need to grow some balls. So what if you get called out for taking a stand, it happens. I have been **** on all game and I am still standing.

Quote:
Right now I'm leaning that sbh is just pissed off. It seems if he were evil he would try and apply logic to the Gonzo situation.
Best argument for not being evil I have ever heard. If he were evil he would be playing smarter. Awesome.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
for the last time. I have nothing to offer the town. I have no ability. I believe you are evil. that is all. you might as well have claimed town leader when you claimed 6 different actions. when you claimed that 'a character of your importance must have a lyncher'. you effectively claimed the most powerful role of any town member, so yes, people are going to look to you for information. of which, you have provided...

1) you watched/targeted Snicho and

2) got super excited when there were no deaths the night you commuted. as if both the mafia and serial killer targeted you.

at least I've made nothing out of nothing.
Please quote me where I said I must have a lyncher. Or don't, just keep putting words in my mouth. My role is likely not the most powerful. It is 6 one time use abilities so I will run out at some point. I am actually expected to tell everyone what to do because I am Jack of all Trades? GTFO. Think for yourself. I provide what info I can, it is up to you as to what you do with that info.

So you would rather I die night one. Great. I don't care. I have to deal with the mafia wanting me dead all game when I am good because I don't sit around all game with my thumb in my ass crying because there is not enough info. So you claim you are a townie and your plan so far has been to only go after one person. Great use of your role.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Best argument for not being evil I have ever heard. If he were evil he would be playing smarter. Awesome.
It just seems to me that if he were evil and tying himself to the lynch of someone he knew was good, he would try and use at least a little bit of logic, or back away if he knew there was none.

With his angry crusade against you, it just seems perfectably plausible to me that he's a townie with no information to go on and thus his reliance on woot-like 'certainty'.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Oh yeah jr, I did unvote Rufus earlier.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
It just seems to me that if he were evil and tying himself to the lynch of someone he knew was good, he would try and use at least a little bit of logic, or back away if he knew there was none.

With his angry crusade against you, it just seems perfectably plausible to me that he's a townie with no information to go on and thus his reliance on woot-like 'certainty'.
I still think he is evil and just got really pissed that I baited on his scene. At best he is a vanilla townie that has done NOTHING to help. I mean vanilla townies can be damn useful when the role is played properly so even if I am wrong about him we lose someone who would be no help towards the end of the game (the mafia sure as hell is never killing him if he is good). I do think he is evil and I am willing to take the chance that I am wrong.