Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-28-2012, 07:55 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Also I have more posts in 10 minutes than Killxswitch will ever have in this game.

Vote Killxswitch
But this game doesn't work that way.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
OK so I've caught up and the debate is either ...

1. Lynch wooty because of what happened in the SS game.

2. Lynch Gonzo for going ultra gonzo after being non gonzo and evil oddly enough.

3. Lynch the last inactive.

4. No lynch

5. Blindly follow Gonzo and vote SP.

6. go in a completely different direction.

Right now the only one with any form of evidence is Gonzo but I think No lynch is the better option. When was the last game where we said hey look at this evidence from night 1 we've solved the case! It doesn't happen. So the whole we don't learn anything becomes moot.

Vote: No Lynch
Argh... Last time me and me mate followed you to not push a scurvy dog off the plank the Red Beard Cain and his band of misfit Pirates won!

Somethin be foul about ye.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 06-28-2012 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Just removed broth's vote
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before you ask what happens if we reach the 24-hour cap, here is my plan. If no majority is reached by the time limit (4:30 PM Central), one of four things will happen:

1. Every player and no lynch that has a vote will be put into a random generator based on how many votes they have. So right now, Woot would have a 38.5% chance of being lynched while SuperPacker would have a 7.7% chance of being lynched.

2. Every player and no lynch with votes will be put into a random generator and have an equal chance of being lynched.

3. Every remaining player and no lynch will be put into a random generator based on an secret formula and chosen.

4. Any players with under five posts (inactives basically) will be placed in a random generator and have a chance to be selected for death.

At 4:30, I will give you a warning. I get off work at 5:00 PM Central and I will make my decision when I get home and take my dog on a walk (approximately 5:45).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arghh to avoid a death no man deserves.

Vote: Broth
Old 06-28-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:
Woot (5) Shane, Vidae, Deep, Grizz, Killxswitch
No Lynch (3) TH, CJ, Broth
Gonzo (2) SP, sbh
SP (1) Gonzo
bantx (1) Cigaro
Killswitch (1) Woot
Broth (1) IBC

With 22 remaining, 12 are needed for a majority.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 06-28-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let me make sure I get my 5 posts in.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I advise everyone who his for the town to retract their vote for me. This is the same situation as the SS game :/

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I advise everyone who his for the town to retract their vote for me. This is the same situation as the SS game :/
So you are a all-powerful grouch again?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a powerful grouch again but I'm good again!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

For ye scurvy dogs that played the first game on this ship... Remember how not having someone walk the plank went. Broth is a dirty wench that should know better.

Make him walk mateys!
Old 06-28-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Argh... Last time me and me mate followed you to not push a scurvy dog off the plank the Red Beard Cain and his band of misfit Pirates won!

Somethin be foul about ye.
Wait the last time you followed me to a no lynch you won. What's the problem?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty sure he was evil that game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-28-2012, 08:52 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Me be good. The evil pirates need to walk the plank this time don't ye see.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:53 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me be good. The evil pirates need to walk the plank this time don't ye see.
Who's the 'evil pirate'?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:53 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll retract my vote for you once you retract your vote for me.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Who's the 'evil pirate'?
The Mafia you wench...

Fetch me my ale while you are at it.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:07 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
The Mafia you wench...

Fetch me my ale while you are at it.
I thought pirates drank Rum?

Old 06-28-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I thought pirates drank Rum?
Aye... but it is always gone.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Okay I am here. I entered a food coma for a while but I can contribute to the nonsensicals if you guys choose.

BeerBaron is EVIL, Grizz is the SK, Gonzo is a troll

GRRR REVEAL YOUR SELF!
Not a pirate.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-28-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Not a pirate.
Avast ye dick... Yarr! I be a pirate, ye yellow-bellied privateer... Sail ho! I did not fully embrace me role. The Grr was me Pirate speak for the post. Now me be fully in character ye cutlass flapping mermaid molester!
Old 06-28-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright well nobody has done anything stupid yet, so I'm just going to cast my vote for the person I think will be the most inactive during the game.

vote SBH

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Vote Count:

Woot (5) Shane, Vidae, Deep, Grizz, Killswitch
No Lynch (3) TH, CJ, Broth
Gonzo (2) SP, sbh
SP (1) Gonzo
bantx (1) Cigaro
Killswitch (1) Woot
broth (1) IBC
sbh (1) Caddy

With 22 remaining players, 12 votes are needed for a majority.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-28-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Alright well nobody has done anything stupid yet, so I'm just going to cast my vote for the person I think will be the most inactive during the game.
I would tell you to up your post count so you don't risk dying for being inactive but we all know you're dying tonight anyway :-P

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-28-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post

vote SBH
really? how do I have some sort of reputation as inactive?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I would tell you to up your post count so you don't risk dying for being inactive but we all know you're dying tonight anyway :-P
:(

I'm about to go to bed as well so looks like I'll be thrown into the pool due to some bad timing.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote