Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 06-29-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default TCU RB Ed Wesley to Supplemental Draft

https://twitter.com/JordanWoy/status/218743111403323392

I think he'll get picked in the later rounds. He's pretty talented averaging 6.3 YPC in three seasons with 21 TDs. Had to leave TCU due to family problems and probably couldn't wait another year for helping his family out with money.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Absolutely worth a look. I thought he would be a guy that had a chance to really improve his stock this year.

Good news for James, and Tucker who will get more carries. All of these guys are talented backs with a shot suceed at the NFL level.
dmoneyrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm a fan of his as well. Kinda reminds me of a poor man's DeAngelo Williams.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unlike a lot of SD guys, does not have character issues.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Super-talented Georgia RB Isaiah Crowell may be following him to the SD after getting arrested this morning on weapons charges, including two felonies.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Super-talented Georgia RB Isaiah Crowell may be following him to the SD after getting arrested this morning on weapons charges, including two felonies.
Is he draft eligible?
Old 06-29-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Is he draft eligible?
I don't think so. Wesley is definitely worth a look, I would spend as high as a 4th rounder on him if I really needed a RB, but a 5th or 6th is most likely.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crowell was playing high school football a year a half ago. He's got a while before he's draft eligible.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Wizdom

I go to school at TCU, so I've been watching him over the past couple years. He's got potential to be a good player in the NFL, he's well built and has decent speed/quickness. His first couple seasons he played very well, which is how he got his name out there, especially sophomore year when he ran for just over 1100 yards and around 12 TDs I think. However last year he played pretty poorly in relation to his first two years.

Even though we had 3 backs two years ago, his freshman year he put up more yards and TDs than he did this year. He did have 19 more carries though freshman year than his junior year. However it was because of the good play of Waymon James and Matthew Tucker. Ed Wesley fumbled a couple times too many this year for Coach P's liking, which hurt his playtime, and resulted in him having the fewest carries of the team.

Don't be surprised if he gets drafted with a 4th/5th round pick, I'm hopeful he has success in the NFL if it's all family issues. Rumors circled that it was also he couldn't make grades at school, with academics being quite difficult at TCU. I can't confirm nor deny that statement, but it's what I had just overheard from people that I had talked to. That's neither here nor there though as he has moved onto the NFL.

EDIT: O/T but who runs this site? Or can change things? I joined back in 2008, but can't remember my username, email, or password. I know that I should remember it, but I just want whoever runs this site to please change my join date back to 2008, just so I can have some recognition on here.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Yeah I'm a fan of his as well. Kinda reminds me of a poor man's DeAngelo Williams.
More like Donald Buckram.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm working on a video of TCU's offense against Wisconsin's defense, mostly because I wanted to see more of collegiate Andy Dalton, but Wesley should be in there as well. I'll keep you guys posted.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you wanna win, put boobie in?

Boobie dont know nothing else but play football!

The point is that Ed Wesley looks like Boobie Miles in the FNL movie

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone got some decent video of this guy?
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Anyone got some decent video of this guy?
i gotta admit that its old film on him (2004) but there is a lot of it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390022/

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
i gotta admit that its old film on him (2004) but there is a lot of it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390022/
He was that one running back from Texas who had high expectations coming out of high school?!!?
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I could also see Bacarri Rambo declare for the Supplemental Draft as well due to his 4 game suspension.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking someone will take a flyer with a 7th rounder on this guy. He is probably a 5-6 round talent, and players always go lower in the supplemental draft than they would in the regular draft. Good examples of this are Jared Gaither (5th round) and Paul Oliver (4th round).

There was some talk of Montel Harris, RB, Boston College going into the supplemental draft as well. Has anyone heard anything on him?
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote