Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-06-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I just got back from fishing, so I popped that up to get in before the lock. My numbers must not have changed as I was given none in my PM.
My bad, I read that so fast, I thought Cigaro was a 5th vote not an unvote.

My opinion on Snicho is that there is a chance he is not evil, just a false seer.

I'd like to hear some other thoughts before I cast a vote.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just got back from fishing, so I popped that up to get in before the lock. My numbers must not have changed as I was given none in my PM.
Ok, broth PM'd me my new numbers and some of my prior theories were proven right (I believe).

Let me do some reading, I will report back with more in either case.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

My theories-

Gonzo is good (his numbers and my theory work out)
Fenikz is good (my seer actions said so)

WW's aren't aware of each other or they aren't aware of how their powers work.

In order to kill me (as per my theory) both (yes, I think there are only two more) have to come after me tonight, so If I could get protected and if we could get someone to speak up if they roll block anyone.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
My theories-

Gonzo is good (his numbers and my theory work out)
Fenikz is good (my seer actions said so)

WW's aren't aware of each other or they aren't aware of how their powers work.

In order to kill me (as per my theory) both (yes, I think there are only two more) have to come after me tonight, so If I could get protected and if we could get someone to speak up if they roll block anyone.
However, if there are 3 left, only two have the ability to kill.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you know how many there are? If we all started off with odds then how did people turn into wolves?
Old 07-06-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ, do you think we can clear Snicho at all? right now that is the important question, since he appears to have lied/been given false information about the "alpha wolf".
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I'd prefer to keep my methods to myself at present. Time will tell if I am correct.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
CJ, do you think we can clear Snicho at all? right now that is the important question, since he appears to have lied/been given false information about the "alpha wolf".
I think it is possible he could be a false-seer. That however does leave open the possibility he is a WW as well.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I didn't lie. That's what I was told. I don't know why my results were wrong
Old 07-06-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

I'm assuming the alpha wolf means he is the leader. Could it be possible that the leader has a 50% chance of showing up as good or evil? Like a godfather comes back as good in typical games.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
I didn't lie. That's what I was told. I don't know why my results were wrong
I don't necessarily believe that you knowingly posted false info anymore. given CJ's theory that the werewolves don't know who they are/how their powers work, it's possible you are one and because you "saw" Shane, the alpha wolf, he came back as good (to you). my point being, I'm not sure it's relevant if you lied or not. my theory is that you got information based on your role.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I will also point out that Deep has only one post, despite having posted in several other places since this thread opened.y
In fact, he was the first player to post then nothing since.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I'm assuming the alpha wolf means he is the leader. Could it be possible that the leader has a 50% chance of showing up as good or evil? Like a godfather comes back as good in typical games.
Possible, but I think it had to do more with our percentages than anything.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

But I have odds to be both? When you become a proper seer or wolf don't you get 0% for the one that you aren't?
Old 07-06-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
But I have odds to be both? When you become a proper seer or wolf don't you get 0% for the one that you aren't?
Both, what?

Old 07-06-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Odds for seer and wolf.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will also point out that Deep has only one post, despite having posted in several other places since this thread opened.y
In fact, he was the first player to post then nothing since.
I'll be honest: It's because I have zero interest in this game. I have a 0% chance of being dead, a 0% chance of being a werewolf and a 0% chance of being a seer.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Oh, look who decided to pop in.

Old 07-07-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

well I'm about to go to sleep, but my vote is sticking with Snicho. it seems he doesn't have any explanation for his seer results, and I think our best move is to get one. as I've already stated, he might not have lied about his results, but the fact that he got the ones that he did is just fishy.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh, look who decided to pop in.
Go ahead and lynch me. I honestly don't care.

Quote:
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
I'll be honest: It's because I have zero interest in this game. I have a 0% chance of being dead, a 0% chance of being a werewolf and a 0% chance of being a seer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Go ahead and lynch me. I honestly don't care.
This seriously rustles my jimmies.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
This seriously rustles my jimmies.
I'm sorry, but, man, it just isn't working for me.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-07-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Thats a really **** attitude Deep. If your telling the truth, then your a townie, which is actually one of the most important roles for town.

Look I didnt lie about my results. maybe my odds were just so low that they just came back wrong.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thats a really **** attitude Deep. If your telling the truth, then your a townie, which is actually one of the most important roles for town.

Look I didnt lie about my results. maybe my odds were just so low that they just came back wrong.
I agree, it is a **** attitude. It's not because I'm a townie, but more because I have no ******* clue what is going on in this game. I'm fine with being a townie; I've done it in many games, including the OC game. It's just this particular setup that has me uninterested.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-07-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fine I really wasn't going to mod kill for a ******** rule like % claiming but **** it if you don't want to play I release you from your responsability

Deepthreat (townie) Modkilled

Continue on

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote