Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-07-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well actually, disregard my opinion of fenikz. Completely forgot that the mafia isn't static in this game.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually scratch that CJ cleared Fenikz.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im a townie and was cleared, i believe gonzo is the last werewolf

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Actually scratch that CJ cleared Fenikz.
Well that depends on whether the werewolves can simply kill, or also turn people.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-07-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nvm gonzo was cleared

reveal yourselves deep, cigaro, ibc!

Old 07-07-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
nvm gonzo was cleared

reveal yourselves deep, cigaro, ibc!
You should probably read the thread...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-07-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deep, ******* reveal yourself!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

if we miss would we lose or do we have 2 shots at this?

Old 07-07-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Not sure. There were two kills, which means there could be two werewolves. If so, yes a miss on this loses the game.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-07-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if we miss would we lose or do we have 2 shots at this?
Based on a game this size I have to think there is just one werewolf left. We have 5 people left. Say we miss on the lynch today, the wolf will kill somebody tonight and that leaves us with 3 people tomorrow during the day. Tomorrow we lose if we miss. Today is pretty damn crucial though. There is also the possibility that someone gets turned tonight. Ugh. Thinking about it we really need to end this **** now.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Not sure. There were two kills, which means there could be two werewolves. If so, yes a miss on this loses the game.
Holy ****, this is a good point. Fuuuuuuuuck. I am sorry cig but I still see you as the most suspicious. Really though I am not sorry because I think you are a damn filthy wolf.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Based on a game this size I have to think there is just one werewolf left. We have 5 people left. Say we miss on the lynch today, the wolf will kill somebody tonight and that leaves us with 3 people tomorrow during the day. Tomorrow we lose if we miss. Today is pretty damn crucial though. There is also the possibility that someone gets turned tonight. Ugh. Thinking about it we really need to end this **** now.
How would you explain two kills though?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-07-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Holy ****, this is a good point. Fuuuuuuuuck. I am sorry cig but I still see you as the most suspicious. Really though I am not sorry because I think you are a damn filthy wolf.
Then prepare to lose.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-07-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
How would you explain two kills though?
Thinking about it now, I can't. I still have a 25 percent chance of dying so maybe someone else had something like that. I don't know.

Quote:
Then prepare to lose.
I ******* hope we don't. To be honest, maybe Scotty is the way to go though. I will let him speak first and then decided if I am changing my vote.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly I said it earlier I am a townie with no chance of being anything else.

I was there with you guys on Shane and Snicho. Backed CJ and have been working for the good guys.

So if Gonzo is clear, Fenikz is clear, and I know I am good that leaves Cigaro or Scotty.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Honestly I said it earlier I am a townie with no chance of being anything else.

I was there with you guys on Shane and Snicho. Backed CJ and have been working for the good guys.

So if Gonzo is clear, Fenikz is clear, and I know I am good that leaves Cigaro or Scotty.
At this point in the game I am most sure that I am good haha followed by you and then Fenikz. It has to be either Scotty or Cig at this point.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Thinking about it now, I can't. I still have a 25 percent chance of dying so maybe someone else had something like that. I don't know.
Considering that there were no deaths the night before, that could indicate perhaps only one other werewolf after all, and that whomever it was that was targeted just didn't die that night, instead the next.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-07-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Considering that there were no deaths the night before, that could indicate perhaps only one other werewolf after all, and that whomever it was that was targeted just didn't die that night, instead the next.
I am thinking something like that. I just find it hard to believe there are two wolves though it is possible.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count
Cigaro (1):
Gonzo
Scotty (1): Cigaro

With 5 people alive 3 votes needed to lynch.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Going off his posts I think there is a decent chance that Cigaro is evil

Vote: Cigaro

Old 07-07-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

You know what, I am fairly certain Scotty is not a seer just with how this game has turned out and he veeeeery rarely posts. If Cig was indeed a wolf I think he would have been savy enough to not be so clearly alligned with Shane and Snicho. Scotty being evil makes a lot of sense. He even went so far as to say he is no being much help to the town, maybe to throw us off his trail.

Unvote: Cig

Vote: Scotty
Old 07-07-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Going off his posts I think there is a decent chance that Cigaro is evil

Funny how we posted at the same time haha. I see what you are saying but I keep thinking about it and I just think if he were evil he would not have been as obvious as he has been. ****, I hope I am not over thinking things but I feel pretty confident that taking out Scotty ends this game and gives us the W.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ill go look at scotty's posts now

...all 5 of them

he basically said nothing besides RR is fun and WTF is going on

Old 07-07-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
ill go look at scotty's posts now

...all 5 of them

he basically said nothing besides RR is fun and WTF is going on
Yup. It is pretty much not possible to lay lower than that. Staying out of conversations is always an evil strategy and everyone left but Scotty has been fairly involved.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

True but the nights in the game have been pretty fast. Leading me to believe whomever is the WW has been around.