Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-07-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was targeted by 3 people night 1. gonzo ican understand but jbond and ibc why :(

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
umm this is where I go all vidae and say that the werewolves were OPed and ****, clearly I couldn't of lost this game if the odds were even
Well I was good most of the game. Not sure about Snicho. He might have been turned night two. Shane I think was the only guy that started evil.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
umm this is where I go all vidae and say that the werewolves were OPed and ****, clearly I couldn't of lost this game if the odds were even
I'm starting to really dislike you btw.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i went from 8% seer 25% werewolf to 50% werewolf to townie

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i was targeted by 3 people night 1. gonzo ican understand but jbond and ibc why :(
I had to do it. You will always vote to lynch me. Always. I will always kill you when I have the chance because of that.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had someone else... I can't remember who at the time but I changed it last second to you thinking that killing you wouldn't bring any suspicion on myself.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was 0,0,0 all the way through. Bastards.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I had to do it. You will always vote to lynch me. Always. I will always kill you when I have the chance because of that.
it was so obvious in the end too that you were evil

Old 07-07-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it was ugh

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I was 0,0,0 all the way through. Bastards.
Sorry I had to go so hard against you buddy. I am wondering if Shane actually had the same numbers as me day one or if he made that up.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
it was so obvious in the end too that you were evil
I am sure it was oh master backseat mafia player.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

my strategy was to target someone no one would target to figure out if i am a werewolf. once i got the 66% i knew i shouldnt tell people or they would learn that they are werewolves

Old 07-07-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
I am sure it was oh master backseat mafia player.
someone who comes outthe last day and guns hard for someone else is suspicios as ****.

Old 07-07-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone started with the same numbers.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I figured I would end up a wolf after I saw my percentages change so I tried to go after people (besides sbh who I killed out of spite) who were not targeting me to take some heat of myself. It was real fortunate for me having Shane and Snicho both came up as evil.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Everyone started with the same numbers.
What turned Shane into the alpha?
Old 07-07-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sorry I had to go so hard against you buddy. I am wondering if Shane actually had the same numbers as me day one or if he made that up.
I knew I stood no chance since it had been narrowed down to me or scotty, which is why I simply responded with lol.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mostly it was you going along with Shane and Snicho. I still have no idea what is really going on though. My death odds have gone down the past two night and my townie odds which I didn't even have day one is now at 75 percent. Craziness.

Who would you suggest sir?
Quote:
ugh really

I ******* knew gonzo was evil, **** you CJ
I didn't know Gonzo was lying until he said that, but also according to my theory, killing Snicho should have kept me alive one more day.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I didn't know Gonzo was lying until he said that, but also according to my theory, killing Snicho should have kept me alive one more day.
Ya my story wasn't fully straight. I just tried to tell people what I thought they wanted to hear and I figured talking openly about my odds would make me seem good.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh I know. I made sure to never mention that though when people said I was cleared. My made up numbers did make sense! It took took some skillz to make that **** up.
I saw through it. Your 66% numbers had led me to believe that 2 of the 3 WW's had targeted you.

Old 07-07-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

depending on the formula (when I see it) this could be cool, but you need more roles.

Old 07-07-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I saw through it. Your 66% numbers had led me to believe that 2 of the 3 WW's had targeted you.
After day one when I lied about my numbers and then fessed up about my real numbers I made up all the numbers I gave. I felt like I had too because my WW odds kept going up. I am glad you died when you did because I figured if anyone was nabbing me it would be you. I gambled by taking out sbh the night I did thinking enough people probably had gone after you for you to die. If that gamble had not paid off I was ******.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Game Dynamics

Character Roles

Werewolves: x3
Rules of the Werewovles
1. Werewolves can't kill each other.
2. Only the alpha werewolf kills.
3. The only way to actually complete a kill is
a. All the wolves selected to kill the same person (could be on different nights)
b. The Alpha werewolf dies making all the kills from previous nights happen.
c. There is only one werewolf left.

Seer

1. Seer could select anyone to watch.
2. Results were given based off from the percentages they had.
IE Shane on night 1 had 66% chance of being a WW. Thus when I gave CJ and Snicho their results I rolled a dice 1,2,3,4 was evil and 5,6 was good. Thus when I rolled for CJ it rolled a 3 and rolled a 5 for Snicho so he got the good result and CJ got an evil result. But I'm getting too far ahead of myself.

How percentages were determined

1. Everyone started with the same numbers 25% WW and 8.3 % seer
3/12 and 1/12
2. When Ngata died he was given a role at random. It didn't matter who you killed night 1 the result would have been the same random result.

3. During night 1 4 track points were taken at random.

In this game the I eliminated all those who's actions would have lead to someone being 100% anything but townie night 1.

The track points were
WW:
Gonzo
Shane
Fenikz

Seer:
CJ

Thus anyone who had the same action as them had a chance at being WW. Shane Gonzo and IBC decided to kill Renji. Fenikz and Snicho voted for Gonzo Thus Renji was 2/3 dead and Gonzo was 50% dead.

When Shane died day 2 I had to roll the dice to determine if he were a WW or a townie same thing 1,2,3,4 was evil 5,6 was evil he rolled a 2 thus there was 1 WW between IBC and Gonzo thus their WW % dropped to 50% but.

Night 2 Gonzo and IBC both decided to kill CJ and Snicho and Fenikz decided to try to kill Gonzo again. Thus the % stayed the same for WW but since Shane was a WW and Snicho's result was good he could no longer be the seer because he had a bad result. Thus CJ was 100% the seer from that point forward.

Night 3 Gonzo and IBC finally picked someone different thus I flipped a coin and gonzo was the WW and since he was the last WW and was the alpha WW since Shane died all of his night actions happened meaning CJ and SBH died.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-07-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

What I don't get is why try to take me out at night when I had all the suspicion on me during the day. WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 07-07-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

For the TLDR crowd

long story short you had to have the same night action as the WW or seer to continue to have any chance of being either the seer or WW.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: