Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-06-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You also edited your post.
What gives, man?
My bad.

Sorry.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I understand this JBond VS Gonzo rivalry but it seems like he is highly unlikely to be a wolf yet you still want to kill him. Shouldn't that be suspicious.
No one is a werewolf yet, my % isn't at 0, but it isn't very high to be a werewolf. I'm not a seer though, and no one died last night.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you also allowing lying for no possible reason to go unpunished? That seems lame too. Gonzo blatantly LIED to everyone at the start. I have been nothing but truthful :(

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-06-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Are you also allowing lying for no possible reason to go unpunished? That seems lame too. Gonzo blatantly LIED to everyone at the start. I have been nothing but truthful :(
He will probably die soon anyway if his 2/3 death% is correct.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone else have a death %?
Old 07-06-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
it's not like we've suddenly looked over that (I hope). but when CJ came out with information, lynching based on that was a much more practical move than lynching based on Gonzo being Gonzo. plus, if he isn't lying again, he'll probably die tonight anyway.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
anyone else have a death %?
I have a death percentage. I also am neither a WW nor a seer. Both plummeted :/ i used to have the percentages jbond mentioned

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am here now. I need to catch up with the vote

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
it's not like we've suddenly looked over that (I hope). but when CJ came out with information, lynching based on that was a much more practical move than lynching based on Gonzo being Gonzo. plus, if he isn't lying again, he'll probably die tonight anyway.
But what if I had come out before CJ with my info about shane. Would you still not have trusted me?

Anywho, I gotta go to bed. Its getting late. Ill be able to stay up later over the next couple days once my house guests leave.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Voting Couny

Gonzo (3) Cigaro, Snicho, Renji,
JBond (5) CJ, IBC, SBH, Fenikz, Shane, Gonzo

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 07-06-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you broth up the Voting Count?

Old 07-06-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
But what if I had come out before CJ with my info about shane. Would you still not have trusted me?

Anywho, I gotta go to bed. Its getting late. Ill be able to stay up later over the next couple days once my house guests leave.
it's an interesting question, but why would you publicly clear Shane when he drew no suspicion before CJ's information? that would only make you out as suspicious.

again, the lynch is going to tell us if you are lying or if CJ is. if you are confident in your information, and I assume Broth wouldn't lie to you about a result (unless he broth'd it up) then you have no reason to worry for your own sake. killing Gonzo or choosing RR is just as likely to kill a townie as trusting potentially false info, but provides us with no real information. this actually will.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scootyboy, Gonzo and Deep have yet to vote.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm fine with dying. O.C. game is wrapping up and Draftopia should start soon. Plus if I end up being a werewolf, guess it is good for the town. (Seriously, am I supposed to be for or against the town if I'm not a werewolf yet?)

Unvote: Gonzo

Vote: Shane

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

This is such a weird as hell setup. i dont even know who to root for

Old 07-06-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, this makes no sense to me. Just tell me my damn role!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Shane

If I wanted to **** the town over I never would have told everyone I was lying. I would have confused you all ever more if I was trying to screw you all over. I didn't. Snicho and Shane being so adamant about lynching me means if Shane turns up evil, Snicho is next.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Did you broth up the Voting Count?
I don't think so. Did I miss a vote?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-06-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well it says 3 for each but there are 4 names for each
Old 07-06-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
well it says 3 for each but there are 4 names for each
You may need to refresh.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-06-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

or you could just post a new one :/
Old 07-06-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

there are 6 votes for Shane:

1. CJ
2. IBC
3. SBH
4. fenikz
5. Shane
6. Gonzo
Old 07-06-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Count again sir. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END THIS DAY!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Count again sir. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END THIS DAY!
-_- my goal was not to broth up this game I failed :/ Luckily I have Caddy to help the next one.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-06-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

The town gathered around Shane with their torches lit. Shane said I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON!! He jumps in the newly created fire. His dying words were "Draftopia will be way better than this game!" As the fire burned him the quantum waves revealed his true identity.

Shane P Hallam (Alpha Werewolf) has been killed

as his role has been revealed to be the Alpha werewolf Renji said. "Guys I don't feel so good." as a gaping hole shows up in his neck.

Renji (Townie) has died

SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS ASAP!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: