Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-09-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Guess I had forgotten that, but it isn't like "information" brought about the Day 2 lynching. It's just dumb when people no lynch wanting information then don't get it and have nothing to stand on. Deduction wins this game, plain and simple, no matter the rules.
(this + this) x this

Things that can be learned on Day 1 do not need to be immediately put to use on Day 2. This is why I don't understand how CJ can say things like "I'll put my suspicions up against voting records later on" and then promote a move where the votes tell us as little as they do with a no-lynch.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Anybody could be anything. Posting has nothing to do with it. This reminds me of when I defended Forenci in the Sesame Street game. We were both evil.
Honestly could care less if you think CMD and I are in cahoots. It's Day 1 and the guy hasn't said a word. For all we know something has come up in the real world and he hasn't had a chance to post. Yes he is usually inactive, but the man hasn't even had a chance to defend himself yet.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CMD posted in the random discussion thread about 10 minutes ago... still nothing in here
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
That's completely made up and untrue. The only thing this is telling me is that you are starting to panic. I can't remember one game where this was true. ...and you couldn't find one either.
The Wire game. I was a neutral and you voted for me. I think you suspected me in some others, but I forget.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, finally caught up. Yes I've been at work all day and I don't really get a chance to keep up when I have to work. Too much going on.

Anyways, I'm in favor of a no lynch, but I've got my eye on TH at this point.

Vote: No lynch
Old 07-09-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well now that we know he is here, not posting in this thread is unacceptable. So until he does;

unvote: no lynch
Vote: cmd

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw his RDT post, and clearly something big has come up. Let's give the man some space.

Oh cool, he's here!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Alright, finally caught up. Yes I've been at work all day and I don't really get a chance to keep up when I have to work. Too much going on.

Anyways, I'm in favor of a no lynch, but I've got my eye on TH at this point.

Vote: No lynch
Unvote: CMD

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-09-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fair enough.

Unvote: CMD

Vote: Brodeur

I just don't like what I have seen from you Brody.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I always play like this, so not sure what your problem is here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-09-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to hear why you are voting for me Caddy. Right now you are certainly helping nobody by voting me with no reason given as to why.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Wire game. I was a neutral and you voted for me. I think you suspected me in some others, but I forget.
You made yourself a target by not directly saying "I am not evil" for the lie detector (me). But on Day 2 after using the lie detector test, I cleared you for the rest of the game. So you should actually thank me, Mr.

For you to suggest that I voted for you here out of habit is just wrong. You jumped on the lynch wagon on weak justification that goes against how you usually play the game.

I think most people who play with you would agree that it's hard to get you to vote one way until you are sure.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I always play like this, so not sure what your problem is here.
You have explained this. I am actually agreeing with D here. Didn't like his original reasoning by you seemed to panic and I didn't like you accusing him of always targeting you when it doesn't seem to me like he does. If you are going to be so against a no lynch than have a viable alternative. I don't care that it is what you always do.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You made yourself a target by not directly saying "I am not evil" for the lie detector (me). But on Day 2 after using the lie detector test, I cleared you for the rest of the game. So you should actually thank me, Mr.

For you to suggest that I voted for you here out of habit is just wrong. You jumped on the lynch wagon on weak justification that goes against how you usually play the game.

I think most people who play with you would agree that it's hard to get you to vote one way until you are sure.
Because the last time I was in a game (as Dumbledore) when we voted No Lynch, we lost 4 good guys at night time (I think it was four). It basically gives them open season to kill a bunch of good guys at night with a no lynch.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-09-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

It is true Brody, you 100 percent jumped on that train so if Cig turns up good you won't be blamed.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Because the last time I was in a game (as Dumbledore) when we voted No Lynch, we lost 4 good guys at night time (I think it was four). It basically gives them open season to kill a bunch of good guys at night with a no lynch.
That makes not one bit of sense. Unless the sk is the one lynched a lynch on day 1 does not mean less deaths at night.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: cmd
Vote: no lynch

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was 2 and a half. Baddies killed one, SK killed one, and then one was petrified with a chance to be revived. We still won that game rather easily.
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

No Lynch (6) - CJ, JR, sbh, broth, CMD, Cigaro
Cigaro (2) - Shane, Forenci
CMD (2) - ATL, TH
Brodeur (2) - D-Unit, Gonzo
Gonzo (2) - Caddy, Renji

With 21 alive, 11 are needed for majority.
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would love to hear why you are voting for me Caddy. Right now you are certainly helping nobody by voting me with no reason given as to why.
Something about knobs.

But I bet that makes me evil right? Oh wait, there hasn't been a game we've both been in where you haven't insinuated I'm evil.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Something about knobs.

But I bet that makes me evil right? Oh wait, there hasn't been a game we've both been in where you haven't insinuated I'm evil.
Have I done it yet? You still vote for me. Classic Caddy, throwing fits like a child.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Have I done it yet? You still vote for me. Classic Caddy, throwing fits like a child.
Don't deny the inevitable.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Don't deny the inevitable.
So you can accuse me of being evil every game but I can't do three same? Sound logic. I accuse almost everyone of being evil. I am sorry I find the ******** way in which you play suspicious.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When this thread is open when I wake tomorrow... jimmies will be rustled.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy Vs Gonzo!

GO!