Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-09-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So you can accuse me of being evil every game but I can't do three same? Sound logic. I accuse almost everyone of being evil. I am sorry I find the ******** way in which you play suspicious.
I'm not accusing you of being evil.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My question is...where is Snicho? Shouldn't this be prime time? It's after noon!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Caddy Vs Gonzo!

GO!
There is Snicho! Yes!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think my suggestion of a Snicho-Broth duel (with the lack of role revealing) is by far the best thing brought forth thus far.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So, what is realistically going to happen today? People unvoting CMD, no one else can agree on someone, no lynch wins a majority when people get bored, and 2 good guys get killed.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I still think my suggestion of a Snicho-Broth duel (with the lack of role revealing) is by far the best thing brought forth thus far.
I disagree... Caddy and Gonzo is definitely more entertaining.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
(this + this) x this

Things that can be learned on Day 1 do not need to be immediately put to use on Day 2. This is why I don't understand how CJ can say things like "I'll put my suspicions up against voting records later on" and then promote a move where the votes tell us as little as they do with a no-lynch.
Those records include who someone supports, votes for, doesn't vote for, as well as when they vote or unvote and re-vote. There is a great deal of data that can be evaluated.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well I know people were looking at CMD for inactivity, but his post hardly cleared up that concern for me. he made a generic busy statement and it hardly seemed like he caught up on the thread to me. threw in some suspicion toward TH to seem more legitimate, I suppose. seems to me like he dropped in because of all of the votes for him.

the problem for me is that nobody on the vote list really stands out. I could name Gonzo again, but after last game I get the feeling that this is just how he plays, regardless of role. he is pretty all over the place, though.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm still not completely comfortable with Cigaro, but he has been more straight forward than TH, who I went back to read his posts. I see a lot of waffling early on, not saying much of anything. I think he is worth a shot.

Unvote: Cigaro

Vote: TitanHope

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
well I know people were looking at CMD for inactivity, but his post hardly cleared up that concern for me. he made a generic busy statement and it hardly seemed like he caught up on the thread to me. threw in some suspicion toward TH to seem more legitimate, I suppose. seems to me like he dropped in because of all of the votes for him.

the problem for me is that nobody on the vote list really stands out. I could name Gonzo again, but after last game I get the feeling that this is just how he plays, regardless of role. he is pretty all over the place, though.
Join the good cause, friend.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

No Lynch (6) - CJ, JR, sbh, broth, CMD, Cigaro
Cigaro (1) - Forenci
CMD (2) - ATL, TH
Brodeur (2) - D-Unit, Gonzo
Gonzo (2) - Caddy, Renji
TH (1) - Shane

With 21 alive, 11 are needed for majority.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote: CMD
vote: broth
Old 07-09-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

No Lynch (6) - CJ, JR, sbh, broth, CMD, Cigaro
Cigaro (1) - Forenci
CMD (1) - TH
Brodeur (2) - D-Unit, Gonzo
Gonzo (2) - Caddy, Renji
TH (1) - Shane
Broth (1) - ATL

With 21 alive, 11 are needed for majority.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I love BB's OCD

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My internet appears that it has chosen to go out for the night, and my phone signal is spotty(why my vote for cmd showed ip after his post, and took 15 mins to unvote), so my activity for the remainder of the night will be very limited.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I love BB's OCD
I hated it a couple of pages ago where I had to go through two pages of voting and unvoting to get it right. This way, mistakes should be minimized :)
Old 07-09-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I hated it a couple of pages ago where I had to go through two pages of voting and unvoting to get it right. This way, mistakes should be minimized :)
Yeah, that's why you are a good mod and I sucked ass.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Lowest two post counts are CMD with 2 and Bulldogs with 2. Any suspicion with Bulldogs? His 2 posts were worthwhile, basically bashing Renji's plan, but something to think about.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Lowest two post counts are CMD with 2 and Bulldogs with 2. Any suspicion with Bulldogs? His 2 posts were worthwhile, basically bashing Renji's plan, but something to think about.
He is usually quite active, so it is worth noting.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm still not completely comfortable with Cigaro, but he has been more straight forward than TH, who I went back to read his posts. I see a lot of waffling early on, not saying much of anything. I think he is worth a shot.

Unvote: Cigaro

Vote: TitanHope
This is why inactivity pays off. You try to contribute something to the conversation, and then it gets spun or misinterpreted as something it's not.

I'm not going to be adamant about something by my third post, especially on D1 of a game with new rules. That's just not how I operate. If that comes off as waffling, I promise you it's not. I was just thinking out loud, and I don't feel I should be punished for trying to contribute a little.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well his 'bashing' of Renji's plan came after some pretty sufficient bashing on that same plan, but again, it's so little to go off of. I just re-read them, though, and he seemed to be ever so willing to be on board. those two posts contained a few other bits about possible merits of that plan. either way, is it really enough to justify a lynch?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I won't be back for a while, but I feel solid in my vote for broth. Join me if you'd like, but just don't be cowards and go for the no lynch.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I won't be back for a while, but I feel solid in my vote for broth. Join me if you'd like, but just don't be cowards and go for the no lynch.
Would you care to explain your reasoning as to why you voted broth?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Explain how a logical and well explained choice translates to cowardice to you.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys, I've been out most the evening. At this point, I'm good with voting Gonzo or Cigaro. I doubt TH is evil.

Lynch Gonzo

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote