Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-09-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Sorry guys, I've been out most the evening. At this point, I'm good with voting Gonzo or Cigaro. I doubt TH is evil.

Lynch Gonzo
Would love to know your reasoning on this. Earlier you thought I was good. Why TH? I have my reasons for suspecting him. What are yours.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

No Lynch (6) - CJ, JR, sbh, broth, CMD, Cigaro
Cigaro (1) - Forenci
CMD (1) - TH
Brodeur (2) - D-Unit, Gonzo
Gonzo (3) - Caddy, Renji, Deep
TH (1) - Shane
Broth (1) - ATL

With 21 alive, 11 are needed for majority.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, I still feel Cigaro is suspicious. I felt the same way when he was the Godfather. He plays passive/aggressive and isn't as helpful to the town when he is evil.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Would love to know your reasoning on this. Earlier you thought I was good. Why TH? I have my reasons for suspecting him. What are yours.
I'm tired of your play. It's really annoying me, and I still think your initial suggestion of a no lynch is odd. But your quick conversion is more unusual. I'm backtracking on what I've said earlier, but I'm just not convinced of your innocence. In some ways your play is the same as usual, but in other ways, it's very different.

I said I don't suspect TH.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not that this even made sense given the fact that Deep said he didn't suspect TH, but what I bolded really makes you a pain in the ass. you love to draw other people's reasoning out for criticism, but never really divulge your own.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I give my reasoning every time I vote for someone. I am a pain in the ass because I people own their actions? You think it is a bad things I ask questions? I answer anything people ask me.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I'm back, I feel the group hasn't really addressed the no lynch/lynch subject enough...so please enlighten me some more.

Would it wrong to throw a vote at someone based on a hunch on Day 1?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I give my reasoning every time I vote for someone. I am a pain in the ass because I people own their actions? You think it is a bad things I ask questions? I answer anything people ask me.
your Brodeur vote, for one. and why are you suspicious of TH? possible I missed it. I obviously think it's a good thing you ask questions and prod people to explain themselves, but you just question everything. this is why I so quickly thought you were evil in the OC game. the way you play is just all over the place and comes off as suspicious to me.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Alright I'm back, I feel the group hasn't really addressed the no lynch/lynch subject enough...so please enlighten me some more.

Would it wrong to throw a vote at someone based on a hunch on Day 1?
Voting for someone based on a hunch is better than randomly voting for someone which often happens day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Voting for someone based on a hunch is better than randomly voting for someone which often happens day one.
In that case, I have a 'hunch' Gonzo is evil. Go vote for him now everyone!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Alright, I know this is basically a cameo appearance from me, but I am exhausted after work and want to get to bed, but I'm going to take a chance and go with Snicho.

Vote: Snicho

Pretty much a guess, but a few things did stand for me.

He said he has been for no lynching in games, but receive backlash from it. So a lynch might be more useful this time around. CJ stills to his guns and is consistent about it.

Secondly, he seemed to try and focus on getting Caddy and Gonzo to keep going at it with two different posts.

Maybe it's nothing to really look at and its way off, but I don't know, but like I said it's a hunch.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Those records include who someone supports, votes for, doesn't vote for, as well as when they vote or unvote and re-vote. There is a great deal of data that can be evaluated.
I understand using all of that information, but it is a whole lot more useful when you know for sure if somebody was good or bad, which you can't really know until they have died. I think it gives us something better to go on. Promoting no-lynch also gives people an easy out from having to suspect/vote for/not vote for/unvote for others.

We've had this argument before, more or less, and I don't like what happens if we keep talking about it, so whatever. I just disagree.

For something sort of new but not really, I'm not sure what to make of the whole "let's no-lynch because we don't know what kind of game we're dealing with" argument. On one hand, I guess we don't know what we're dealing with, so it's true. But we do know that role revealing is discouraged, so it would seem votes become even more important, and I'd rather not waste one.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:52 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point it seems like either RR or No Lynch are the options. To me RR is by far the worst option. RR will likely give us a dead good guy but we still learn nothing.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

I agree. I just don't see how we can all agree on someone. I say no lynch.

Unvote: Brodeur

Vote: No Lynch
Old 07-10-2012, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree. I just don't see how we can all agree on someone. I say no lynch.

Unvote: Brodeur

Vote: No Lynch
I can think of someone...

Old 07-10-2012, 03:16 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

I am going to bed. Really would like to hear more from Bulldogs. If he day ends I will also once again say that I am a solid target to watch. When I am good I am almost always targeted very early. Just saying.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I am going to bed. Really would like to hear more from Bulldogs. If he day ends I will also once again say that I am a solid target to watch. When I am good I am almost always targeted very early. Just saying.
Stop trying to hog the watcher damnit. They need to watch me! Also protect me too! I haven't made it past Day 2 when I've been good for like 3 months.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:20 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Stop trying to hog the watchers damnit. They need to watch me! Also protect me too! I haven't made it past Day 2 when I've been good for like 3 months.
To use one of my favorites, you are due for an evil role Caddy! Wouldn't want to watch and protect you, then we might out a watcher. Better to protect me.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
To use one of my favorites, you are due for an evil role Caddy! Wouldn't want to watch and protect you, then we might out a watcher. Better to protect me.
I was evil last game.

I'm pretty confident nobody will want to protect you Gonzo. Unless you are some kind of self-protecting person!

Old 07-10-2012, 04:13 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as i can see, we have moved along quiet nicely

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:54 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
as i can see, we have moved along quiet nicely
I feel like we havent gotten anywhere all day. Either people are just throwing out random votes just cos they can, or people are voting for people they have grudges against, or people are beginning to give up and vote for no lynch.

Updated Vote Count:

No Lynch (7) - CJ, JR, sbh, broth, CMD, Cigaro, Gonzo
Cigaro (1) - Forenci
CMD (1) - TH
Brodeur (1) - D-Unit,
TH (1) - Shane
Broth (1) - ATL
Snicho (1) - Rufus

Old 07-10-2012, 05:37 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

No Lynch (7) - CJ, JR, sbh, broth, CMD, Cigaro, Gonzo
Cigaro (1) - Forenci
CMD (1) - TH
Brodeur (1) - D-Unit
TH (1) - Shane
Broth (1) - ATL
Snicho (1) - Rufus

Old 07-10-2012, 07:26 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looks like we have made very little progress since I went to bed last night. I have five or so suspicions (three of whom have votes). If any of those gain traction, I could agree with it but I feel like no lynch is the only viable option seeing as we are just a few hours from the 24-hour cap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:54 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Since it does not appear that progress is being made, the 24 hour soft cap will become a hard cap. Failure for the town to decide on its own by the will result in one of the following options chosen by us at random:

1.) Russian Roulette (random death) amongst those with votes.
2.) Russian Roulette (random death) amongst those with NO votes.
3.) Russian Roulette (random death) amongst everyone.
4.) Automatic No Lynch

Needless to say, it is best if you decide yourselves.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

I hate day limit caps :\