Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-15-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

McGee (1)
- Cigaro
Gonzo (1) - Shane

With 9 alive, 5 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
If you're thinking what I'm thinking, the article definitely hinted at it. Gonzo makes a good point about Deep sending him to the RR. I don't see him as mafia. Something is up. To be honest, I think I'm leaning sbh right now. I don't like the way he's playing whatsoever. Something about this McGee situation just seems screwed up.
what about my play bothers you? I've explained everything you guys have asked of me, and I've given you my suspicions.

right now, I'm leaning toward killswitch. he's been inactive for 2.5 days now, and if he comes back good, we pretty much have our GF locked up in Shane. the chances that a mafia framed multiple people in investigations is pretty unlikely
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Then you sure helped the town this whole time, wait, you didn't.
Well I did catch Deep early and put the nail in his coffin. There are done good people that have me to thank for making them suspicious enough that the mafia let them live a while. I have been apart of going after every evil person. Not sure what else I could hance done.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Be interested to see what info you have tomorrow. Still don't know why you are the only investigative role that doesn't have info in the paper. If I am the lynch tomorrow I hope you are true to your word and don't try to weasel out.
I won't. Heck, with this McGee situation a little shaky as Bulldogs said, I'd like to get it done today. I still can't believe you think I'm the gf. This isn't the type of promise I'd make if I was one with how many mafia have been killed. If I was the GF, this would be the end of the line if you were lynched and came out good. You won't.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I'd like to hear more from sbh too, but with how Caddy called Gonzo out too and him winding up dead, I can see Gonzo getting scared he was going down and making the desperation move.

I see Deep did put him up for RR, but with the framer dead, I have no reason not to trust my info, and I have enough evidence against Gonzo despite his "role" to stick to it.
Do you really think I got scared that Caddy weakly called me out? I have loved being called out this game, it has kept me alive.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I did catch Deep early and put the nail in his coffin. There are done good people that have me to thank for making them suspicious enough that the mafia let them live a while. I have been apart of going after every evil person. Not sure what else I could hance done.
Lol, so making good people suspicious was your plan? It doesn't work both ways brother. You tried to get Caddy killed, you voted for him in the PM vote, that was all because you were trying to make him suspicious but not kill him? WRONG. There is no way you'd be alive if you were good. Snicho at least protected me and Caddy at least kept watching me so the mafia figured they'd get caught if they killed me.

The more I think about this, the more clear it becomes.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I won't. Heck, with this McGee situation a little shaky as Bulldogs said, I'd like to get it done today. I still can't believe you think I'm the gf. This isn't the type of promise I'd make if I was one with how many mafia have been killed. If I was the GF, this would be the end of the line if you were lynched and came out good. You won't.
Well I will turn up good so if you are good you should start trying to figure other people out. Besides you "result" what about my actions make you think I am evil.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Well I will turn up good so if you are good you should start trying to figure other people out. Besides you "result" what about my actions make you think I am evil.
You accusing numerous good people from Caddy to Renji to Snicho. The fact that you have stayed alive, the fact that the watcher called you out last night and has called you out all game essentially. The fact that you have been feeding the town misinformation and nearly got power roles killed due to misinformation.

I'll figure out other people tomorrow. I've figured you out now and I hope people will actually join me in that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Lol, so making good people suspicious was your plan? It doesn't work both ways brother. You tried to get Caddy killed, you voted for him in the PM vote, that was all because you were trying to make him suspicious but not kill him? WRONG. There is no way you'd be alive if you were good. Snicho at least protected me and Caddy at least kept watching me so the mafia figured they'd get caught if they killed me.

The more I think about this, the more clear it becomes.
I did vote for Caddy. Don't you think I would have voted Renji with my team if I was evil? I did think Caddy was evil, I was wrong.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I did vote for Caddy. Don't you think I would have voted Renji with my team if I was evil? I did think Caddy was evil, I was wrong.
Maybe this is the very reason that you didn't. Your plan had either Renji or Caddy getting killed, a win win for you.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
You accusing numerous good people from Caddy to Renji to Snicho. The fact that you have stayed alive, the fact that the watcher called you out last night and has called you out all game essentially. The fact that you have been feeding the town misinformation and nearly got power roles killed due to misinformation.

I'll figure out other people tomorrow. I've figured you out now and I hope people will actually join me in that.
Didn't know they were power roles and I wouldn't have let them die. Wanted to see who in the town jumped all over my accusations and followed me. I do think I bought Caddy a few days, you can say I am lying but my intention was to name more vocal players so the mafia targeted others. It clearly worked. Funny to see you go hard at me and look at nobody else just like you did to kill.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Maybe this is the very reason that you didn't. Your plan had either Renji or Caddy getting killed, a win win for you.
You are wrong. Don't know what else to say. Please do follow through when I turn up good.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Didn't know they were power roles and I wouldn't have let them die. Wanted to see who in the town jumped all over my accusations and followed me. I do think I bought Caddy a few days, you can say I am lying but my intention was to name more vocal players so the mafia targeted others. It clearly worked. Funny to see you go hard at me and look at nobody else just like you did to kill.
And did kill get lynched? No. I gave the possibility of the info being changed. With the roles that are now dead, there literally is no way my info is wrong here. I can't see how it could be. The manipulative roles are dead. WHY would I get this info if you were good? Why?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
what about my play bothers you? I've explained everything you guys have asked of me, and I've given you my suspicions.

right now, I'm leaning toward killswitch. he's been inactive for 2.5 days now, and if he comes back good, we pretty much have our GF locked up in Shane. the chances that a mafia framed multiple people in investigations is pretty unlikely
I don't think Killswitch is bad so again we disagree. What don't I like about your play? You haven't voiced your suspicions like you claimed to. You've pretty much just parroted other thoughts. I'll give you the Killswitch one, but I think that's completely off. He's always inactive on weekends.
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
You are wrong. Don't know what else to say. Please do follow through when I turn up good.
Lol, I would, but I am 99% sure you won't turn up good.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Gonzo and Shane might both be good tbh. I might be overthinking again, but I think I'm going to lean towards knocking off the rest of those who voted Renji. Starting with the most suspicious.

Vote: Sbh
Old 07-15-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Lol, I would, but I am 99% sure you won't turn up good.
Well that is very sure haha. Gonna be hilarious when I turn up good. Still think McGee must go tonight.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I don't think Killswitch is bad so again we disagree. What don't I like about your play? You haven't voiced your suspicions like you claimed to. You've pretty much just parroted other thoughts. I'll give you the Killswitch one, but I think that's completely off. He's always inactive on weekends.
yet I still think it is our best move. he's been relatively inactive, whether that's typical or not, and his death will give us a huge piece of information on Shane. I basically think if kill comes back good, Shane is the GF. if not, we can probably trust what Shane tells us.

as for not voicing my suspicions, it's been pretty hard to not parrot thoughts. the paper/Shane have given us the last 3 lynches on a silver platter. the last chance I had to do that was the day I was suspicious of Renji
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Well that is very sure haha. Gonna be hilarious when I turn up good. Still think McGee must go tonight.
Keep trying to deflect back to McGee. I'm still more comfortable voting you then him myself. I seriously can't think of a way that this could be wrong on my end.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
yet I still think it is our best move. he's been relatively inactive, whether that's typical or not, and his death will give us a huge piece of information on Shane. I basically think if kill comes back good, Shane is the GF. if not, we can probably trust what Shane tells us.

as for not voicing my suspicions, it's been pretty hard to not parrot thoughts. the paper/Shane have given us the last 3 lynches on a silver platter. the last chance I had to do that was the day I was suspicious of Renji
What? If there is a framer, he would have been very much alive when kill when investigated.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Blah.

Unvote: sbh

I'll check back after. Gotta re-think.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
What? If there is a framer, he would have been very much alive when kill when investigated.
I think it pretty obvious Forenci was the framer. So, he could have framed killswitch, I imagine that is what happened there.

It is more the reason why I trust my stuff against Gonzo.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Keep trying to deflect back to McGee. I'm still more comfortable voting you then him myself. I seriously can't think of a way that this could be wrong on my end.
You are in for a shock. You know what they say about assuming.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think it pretty obvious Forenci was the framer. So, he could have framed killswitch, I imagine that is what happened there.

It is more the reason why I trust my stuff against Gonzo.
Forenci is an editor, and your results don't go into the newspaper. So I have a hang up thinking it is him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

****, thought it was.Forenci who was the hacker. Thoughts on what a hacker does?