Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-15-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Forenci is an editor, and your results don't go into the newspaper. So I have a hang up thinking it is him.
It still could make sense in accordance with my role despite my info not being in the paper. I don't want to reveal more in case of a modkill, but if it gets down to it, I can.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What? If there is a framer, he would have been very much alive when kill when investigated.
yeah, but there are a couple people now who find the information on McGee sketchy. if he is good, there is no way the Avenger didn't look into him on a night he was framed, based on what was written. then we have Gonzo who claims to be good. the odds that all 3 of them (killswitch included) were framed on nights of an investigation are pretty low. lynching any one of them gives us information on Shane, IMO. I just was siding with lynching the more inactive of the 3
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Final vote count:

TitanHope (8) - Snicho, Broth, Shane, sbh, CJ, Deep, Rufus, Kill
Forenci (1) - Gonzo
Killswitch (1) - TitanHope

With 15 alive, 8 are needed for majority
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Updated vote count:

Forenci (7) - Gonzo, Cigaro, Broth, Bulldogs, Deep, Rufus, Shane
Killswitch (3) - Caddy, Snicho

With 13 alive, 7 are needed for majority
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Updated vote count:

Deep (6) - Broth, Bulldogs, SBH, Shane, Cigaro, Gonzo

With 11 alive, 6 are needed for majority
Voting record tells everything.

Gonzo didn't vote for TH, Sensing the pressure could be on him he feeds the crowd forenci. Now he couldn't win the game realistically without deep but didn't want to look suspicious so he was the last to vote for deep. which is usually a mafia activity.

Vote Gonzo

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
****, thought it was.Forenci who was the hacker. Thoughts on what a hacker does?
Yeah, I'm a bit confused on that as well. I thought Forenci was the framer to start, then rereading Deep's hacker role, maybe it was him. I don't know. Either way, the framer was dead last night

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
yeah, but there are a couple people now who find the information on McGee sketchy. if he is good, there is no way the Avenger didn't look into him on a night he was framed, based on what was written. then we have Gonzo who claims to be good. the odds that all 3 of them (killswitch included) were framed on nights of an investigation are pretty low. lynching any one of them gives us information on Shane, IMO. I just was siding with lynching the more inactive of the 3
How does McGee give us information on Shane? The night McGee was investigated, Shane claimed to have investigated another person. I don't see what ties the two.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How does McGee give us information on Shane? The night McGee was investigated, Shane claimed to have investigated another person. I don't see what ties the two.
d'oh. for some reason I tied Shane and the avenger together. make that killswitch or Gonzo giving us info on Shane
Old 07-15-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thing is, if Gonzo was the GF, he would come back good.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

McGee (1)
- Cigaro
Gonzo (2) - Shane, broth

With 9 alive, 5 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
well that is assuming he is the GF, not another role
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broth you realize Forenci was evil. If I were evil not only would they be doing much better but I would not have done a lot of the things I have done.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, I don't think Gonzo is the GF. I just think he is one of the corrupt roles in the paper. Notice how EVERY power role has been good and writing in CORRUPT paper? You'd think ONE of the writers would be on the mafia side to give misinformation, right?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well that is assuming he is the GF, not another role
How many evil people do you think are left?
Old 07-15-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Yeah, I don't think Gonzo is the GF. I just think he is one of the corrupt roles in the paper. Notice how EVERY power role has been good and writing in CORRUPT paper? You'd think ONE of the writers would be on the mafia side to give misinformation, right?
I could see that. If he does turn out evil he is a pretty douchebag teammate for going hard after Deep and Forenci, and Deep putting him on the RR makes little to no sense. It sounds like we both know what his role is though.
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Broth you realize Forenci was evil. If I were evil not only would they be doing much better but I would not have done a lot of the things I have done.
I love you Gonzo because ANYTHING you do, you try to say it was in everyone's best interest. "Saying Caddy was bad kept him alive!" No, it nearly got him killed in the PM vote. What about Renji? What did going after him establish?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the editorial writer is mafia, if that's what you are alluding to. That makes no sense. Why would they kill Brody, then tell us to lynch him? Why would they kill Caddy, then tell us to lynch him?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-15-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I figured there was one bad guy left, but I could see maybe two. 1/4 is more than usual but alot of the info has been right in our face.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I could see that. If he does turn out evil he is a pretty douchebag teammate for going hard after Deep and Forenci, and Deep putting him on the RR makes little to no sense. It sounds like we both know what his role is though.
Yeah, I think it is obvious. And I think this was Gonzo's out so that when anyone tried to lynch him or said he was evil, "Wait, I'm not!" Wouldn't be the first time an evil Gonzo came out and went after teammates to make himself look better...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't think the editorial writer is mafia, if that's what you are alluding to. That makes no sense. Why would they kill Brody, then tell us to lynch him? Why would they kill Caddy, then tell us to lynch him?
Which is what I've been hinting at. It doesn't add up.
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I am having a hangup which could lead to a complete batshit crazy theory- why was a rolecop sent to kill?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I figured there was one bad guy left, but I could see maybe two. 1/4 is more than usual but alot of the info has been right in our face.
1/4 is the norm, that's what Caddy told me when I did the Sesame Street Game at least. I think there are 2 left.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I am having a hangup which could lead to a complete batshit crazy theory- why was a rolecop sent to kill?
When was a rolecop sent to kill? Are you referring to The Avenger?
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Hmmm, what is your theory?

Follow Me on Twitter!
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
How many evil people do you think are left?
one or two - which is why I find Shane's findings suspicious. he says he got info saying you and killswitch were evil. with 3 mafia dead, you two would be 5. the Godfather always comes back good, so if everything Shane says is correct, that means there are 6 mafia in a 20ish person game which seems highly unlikely.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
one or two - which is why I find Shane's findings suspicious. he says he got info saying you and killswitch were evil. with 3 mafia dead, you two would be 5. the Godfather always comes back good, so if everything Shane says is correct, that means there are 6 mafia in a 20ish person game which seems highly unlikely.
I've said before, I'll it again, if Gonzo comes up good, then I'll off myself. It won't happen, so I don't have to worry. Want to make sure I am legit? We lynch Gonzo. Easy as that. No framer could have tampered with his results, no way I got wrong info. So Gonzo is mafia.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Bingo. I would have gone after like kill or something?