Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-04-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFL Network's Top 10 quarterbacks of the 90's.

Video list.

Or if you are lazy:

10. Randall Cunningham
9. Jeff George
8. Drew Bledsoe
7. Warren Moon
6. Jim Kelly
5. Dan Marino
4. Steve Young
3. Troy Aikman
2. John Elway
1. Brett Favre

Personally I don't think Favre should be first. I think it should be Elway followed by Favre and then Steve Young. And Jeff George ahead of Randall Cunningham? I think George should be last.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 07-04-2012 at 11:36 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Favre was easily the best QB of the 90's, just off of his three or four insanely good seasons. During his prime seasons, he completed passes that nobody else (except possibly Marino) would even attempt. At one point during his MVP years, I believe he even had the lowest INT-rate in NFL history (thanks in large part to the WCO). If it weren't for some off-field stuff (drugs, alcohol, women...the usual) I don't think it's a stretch to say that he could have been the GOAT.

After Favre, I'd take Young. Steve Young used to amaze me. Marino is the GOAT, but his best seasons were in the 80's. Aikman is way too high.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:22 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can accept Favre at #1. He has both the team and individual success to make the case with his MVP's, Super Bowl win and another Super Bowl appearance. I still don't like Aikman that high. Should be below Marino and Young in my opinion in the same boat as Kelly.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:44 AM    (permalink
7DnBrnc53
Rookie

7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.

I agree with Favre and Elway at 1 and 2, but I would have Marino at 3, and Moon at 4, then Young at 5.
7DnBrnc53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:52 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that this will spark the "Rings vs. Stats" argument again, but Aikman was NOT a better QB then Marino.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only way I can describe Favre is 'one crazy asshole'.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My list:

10. Vinny Testaverde
9. Drew Bledsoe
8. Randall Cunningham
7. Jim Kelly
6. Troy Aikman
5. Warren Moon
4. Dan Marino
3. John Elway
2. Brett Favre
1. Steve Young

I have no idea what drugs they were on when they decided to include Jeff George.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Kelly should have been higher than 6. I don't disagree with Favre at 1 though.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a pretty big fan of Erik Kramer and Chris Chandler, when they were healthy. Either of those guys could probably take the last Top-10 spot and I wouldn't complain.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aikman was pretty easily the best big game QB of the 90's, so I guess it depends on how much you value that aspect. Also, I still don't get how Aikman gets criticized for winning with Emmitt Smith but John Elway gets a pass even though he was in his late 30s and had a dominant Terrell Davis to get him his rings.

Aikman's career SB rating: 111.9

Elways career SB rating: 59.3
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Aikman was pretty easily the best big game QB of the 90's, so I guess it depends on how much you value that aspect. Also, I still don't get how Aikman gets criticized for winning with Emmitt Smith but John Elway gets a pass even though he was in his late 30s and had a dominant Terrell Davis to get him his rings.

Aikman's career SB rating: 111.9

Elways career SB rating: 59.3
Probably because Aikman's season to season numbers didn't blow people away. That is what I'm guessing anyways.

Sitting back and thinking about it I might have Favre as number one after all. Even though he made some dumb decisions when throwing the football, he got a Super Bowl win with an offensive cast that most people now and days have trouble remembering except for Sterling Sharpe who retired after the 1994 season. He was also quite durable. And their rushing offense wasn't that great throughout the decade.

I also feel inclined to replace Jeff George with Mark Brunell. Even though he only played half the decade. From 1996 to 1999 the Jaguars made the playoffs four straight times advancing to the AFC Championship game twice. That is more than Jeff George did in a decade.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 07-05-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Schatz got it right.
Quote:
How many QBs had a season passer rating of 100 or better during the 1990s?
Kurt Warner, Randall Cunningham, Vinny Testaverde, Chris Chandler, Jim Harbaugh, and Jim Kelly all had a passer rating of more than 100 once.
Steve Young had a QB rating over 100 five times.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post
Aaron Schatz got it right.
QB rating is an incredibly overrated stat. Not trying to discredit Steve Young because I still believe he was top three of that decade.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Young was the best in my eyes. One of my favorite QBs ever. Elway would be #2 and Favre #3. Jim Kelly was probably a better QB than Aikman too. Aikman was a winning QB fortunante enough to have the surrounding players he did. Similar to Bradshaw. A great compliment to the team. Not great players who made their teammates better.

1. Young
2. Elway
3. Favre
4. Marino
5. Kelly
6. Aikman
7. Moon

I'm too lazy to check, but if I remember correctly, Aikman had (1) season with 20+ TD passes. I've talked about it before with Michael Irvin's low TD numbers and how Irvin usually had half, or close to half, of Aikman's TD passes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 07-05-2012 at 08:23 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Regarding my earlier comment about crazy-ass passes that Favre would complete, if you watch that video at about the 2:08 mark, Favre completed the best throw I think I've ever seen. It was to Mark Ingram Sr., and he fired it into a window that was only barely big enough to fit a football through. That video doesn't have the best angle, but I remember watching that game live, and I lost my **** when I saw that pass.

Jim McMahon, of all people, was the backup in GB that year. He said "I saw the coverage and said, `He's not going to get that in there,'"

That wasn't a fluke pass either. It was Favre's norm for a few years in the 90's.

Last edited by WCH : 07-05-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elway for most of his early career was a great 4th quarter QB, he was inconsistent throughout most of the game IMO. Except for being a better pure passer(obviously) than Tebow, I always saw similarities in their games between Elway and Tebow because of their ability to elevate their play late in a contest.

Aikman is always too 'high' on most QB lists, but I don't think the Dallas QB situation was a plug-and-play type deal where any halfway decent QB would have won quarterkbacking the Cowboys during their SB run.

It's counterintuitive to think, but there's a unique degree of difficulty to win it all when you're on a talented football team.
Steve Young knows this and IMO should have at least 3-4 more rings, based on the talent he played with in SF. But too often he didn't play his absolute best in the playoffs against top caliber competition.

Aikman did.

Outside of Irvin, Aikman made an average cast of WRs look great in the playoffs.

Going into the playoffs I don't know if there's any QB I'd want more than Aikman in his prime.
Favre under Holmgren was unreal.
Marino in the 1980s was better than Marino in the 1990s, however both were great decades for him.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:06 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favre became a starter in 1992 and started every game for the rest of the decade, playing at a very high level. No other QB combined his overall body of work. Young, Elway and Aikman all went through down periods in the mid to late 90s due to health/age issues.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:57 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Favre became a starter in 1992 and started every game for the rest of the decade, playing at a very high level. No other QB combined his overall body of work. Young, Elway and Aikman all went through down periods in the mid to late 90s due to health/age issues.
Other than 1999, when Steve took one too many hits and retired three games in, he didn't go through a down period. He missed a few games here and there in the seasons leading up to that, but he was a top quarterback up until the point he called it quits. Just saying. Favre also went through some growing pains his first couple of seasons as a starter. I'd still give the nod to him because of his durability though.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 07-06-2012 at 04:00 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Although I would put Elway above Favre on the list of greatest QBs of all time, I would put Favre ahead of Elway for QB of the 90s. He was the first person to win back to back to back MVPs and he deserved every one of them.
1)Favre
2)Elway
3)Young
4)Marino
5)Aikman
6)Moon
7)Kelly
8)Bledsoe
9)Cunningham
10)Testeverde
Old 07-06-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Ghost of Juice
Rookie

Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant argue with Favre being number 1. I think Mark Brunell deserves some love. He took an expansion team and led them to the playoffs 4 years in a row to end the 90's.
Ghost of Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you can always tell who was born in the 90s by posts they make about games in the 90s.
*shrugs*

So you're saying Terrell Davis didn't carry John Elway to those SB wins? In the 97 SB Elway was 12-22 for 123 yards and an INT, and only topped 220 yards passing once in that post-season with a 223 yard game in the Wild Card Round. In the 98 AFCCG against the Jets he went a measly 13-34 for 173.

TD in those same post season runs?

97 Post-season: 581 Yards for 5.2 a clip and 8 TDs, including a 157 yard 3 TD effort in the SB.

98 Post-season: 468 Yards for 6.0 a clip and 3 TDs in 3 games, after running for 2,000 yards and 21 TDs in the regular season.

So.... yea.

and just to further back my case for Aikman being the better big game QB in the 90s... in his 3 SB runs he played in 9 post-season games, and had a QB rating over 100 in 8 of them.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 07-06-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1995 Jim Harbaugh >>> Jeff George.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Video list.

Or if you are lazy:

10. Randall Cunningham
9. Jeff George
8. Drew Bledsoe
7. Warren Moon
6. Jim Kelly
5. Dan Marino
4. Steve Young
3. Troy Aikman

2. John Elway
1. Brett Favre

Personally I don't think Favre should be first. I think it should be Elway followed by Favre and then Steve Young. And Jeff George ahead of Randall Cunningham? I think George should be last.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i'm saying that suggesting it was entirely terrell davis is not only incorrect, it's utterly lazy.

so yeah, watch the games. trying to discuss those two seasons against his entire career previous by box scores is idiotic.

And it's lazy to write off Aikman as a glorified game manager, because that's what I originally responded to in this thread.

I'm not talking about Elway's entire career, and never was, I was strictly using him as an example of someone who doesn't face the discredit Aikman does about his SB rings... even though when you look at what they did in those post-seasons it's fairly obvious Aikman was playing at a higher level.

Quote:
cool story, bro. how many times, specifically, was he trying to come back from a 45 point deficit because his defense imploded? how many 32 point deficits did he have to try to make up because he was the only good player on offense? how many other things should i mention before you realize that you shouldn't try to argue things you don't actually know anything about?
I think you missed the point, 97 and 98 (which are the seasons we're talking about) it was no contest that Terrell Davis was THE guy on Denver's offense. Hence the parallels I drew between TD and Emmitt.

It's cool though, I'll be expecting another response that consists of mostly "watch the games, not the box score bro".
Old 07-07-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
It's cool though, I'll be expecting another response that consists of mostly "watch the games, not the box score bro".
LOL hilarious.

Quote: