Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-28-2006, 04:35 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Sig Idol Elimination Chamber! (round 4)

Vote which of these sigs are the best.

DChess

vatech=accdomination

jkpigskin

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:35 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who shall live??? In my votings, DChess was higher than the other 2, so I vote for him.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked DChess' the most.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:37 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you want to vote for vatech. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:37 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

When i get home from work tomorrow, i will whoever is in the lead at that point, will be named the winner

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination
you want to vote for vatech. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Must. Change. Vote.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:39 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Chizzie
Old 06-28-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what do people like about D-Chess' sig? to me, the color is bad, a weird, yellow-green tone, the render is too dark, and the stroke looks bad. Vatech's is much better, much cleaner, and the text is 10X better.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:58 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
what do people like about D-Chess' sig? to me, the color is bad, a weird, yellow-green tone, the render is too dark, and the stroke looks bad. Vatech's is much better, much cleaner, and the text is 10X better.
and he is on the GFX team.

Old 06-28-2006, 05:00 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

i voted for jkpigskin b/c he's had the best tourny so far and i think this was just an off week.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:03 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't like the render...i don't kmow, looks blurry to me; throws off the whole sig for me.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:07 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Quote:
I don't like the render...i don't kmow, looks blurry to me; throws off the whole sig for me.

that's the style... D-Chess' is so dark that you can't see it either.

Old 06-28-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yes, he is to appear, heated, or hot.

Old 06-28-2006, 05:09 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's the style.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:13 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's the style.
no, not when it doesn't match the BG at all...

Old 06-28-2006, 05:26 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's the style.
It must not be that bad, if it's winning the vote.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's the style.

that's why i asked... "What do people like about D-Chess' sig?"

Old 06-28-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's the style.

that's why i asked... "What do people like about D-Chess' sig?"
Whats with the DChess sig bashing and no one elses? Vatechs also had a lot of problem, the render for one was horrible, looks like he streched it to much and looks pixely and also blurry. And the "fire" part of it doesn't even look like its actual fire, more like a smudge.

On DChess' I dont like the outlines, but the render was nicely chosen, yes the text could use some help, but it fits the sig and the background is alos nicely done.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:35 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

all the sigs have problems, but i'm only targeting D-Chess' because i don't think it's the best.

Old 06-28-2006, 05:38 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

you know, i don't think i'm seeing the same thing as the judges in this competition, because to me, there's been some terrible decisions.

Old 06-28-2006, 05:40 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
you know, i don't think i'm seeing the same thing as the judges in this competition, because to me, there's been some terrible decisions.
like which in particular?

Personally i think that jkpigskins' is the closest to being a solid sig from this group as my many know is the hue of the render. had it been lighter and matched the BG better it likely could've avoided the elimination round.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

nvm
Old 06-28-2006, 05:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me it's Va Tech.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:47 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

i would really be interested in putting this poll on a site of people who make sigs like deadly or vero, it would be interesting to see what the outcome would be...

Old 06-28-2006, 05:47 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
i would really be interested in putting this poll on a site of people who make sigs like deadly or vero, it would be interesting to see what the outcome would be...
put ip up on mrgd.