Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-17-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Whaaaa? Me and Gonzo working together?
I wouldn't be shocked if this was the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, in case there is a lie detector...

I am not evil and I am with the town.

Can never be too careful. :D
Old 07-17-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I wouldn't be shocked if this was the case.
Then feel free to lynch Gonzo, good or evil, he deserves it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think carrying grudges from previous games helps the town at all. The mafia probably loves us squabbling over previous indiscretions. Plus, I didn't live long enough in the previous game to get pissed off by Gonzo.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-17-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why would we vote for him if he's good?
Old 07-17-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Why would we vote for him if he's good?
I think he's referring to the DDN game where Gonzo screwed things up pretty massively for the town. basically even if he's good, he'll do more harm than good
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Am I the only one who actually likes Pierce?
Quote:
Quote:
I don't think carrying grudges from previous games helps the town at all. The mafia probably loves us squabbling over previous indiscretions. Plus, I didn't live long enough in the previous game to get pissed off by Gonzo.
It's also a crafty way for a mafia scumbag to start a lynch train without garnering much suspicion.

I'm leaning no-lynch, myself. I don't think any game I've ever played in has landed a day one mafia.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, since I forgot to post that I like Pierce in response to Shane's first quoted post . . .

Pierce is a great character, regardless of how douchey Chevy is as a person.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
It's also a crafty way for a mafia scumbag to start a lynch train without garnering much suspicion.

I'm leaning no-lynch, myself. I don't think any game I've ever played in has landed a day one mafia.
No day one has ever landed a mafia member. And two-thirds of the time we lynch another good guy on Day Two.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-17-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I am off the computer for the night. I will try to follow from my phone.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and unite to take out a common enemy. DIE GONZO.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'd be up for lynching anyone who likes pierce.
Pierce is awesome!!!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
No day one has ever landed a mafia member. And two-thirds of the time we lynch another good guy on Day Two.
I know there was ONE that did

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and unite to take out a common enemy. DIE GONZO.
Gonzo already stated pregame that he is going to play this game more low key, thus probably not piss you off so much. It seems like he is sticking to that strategy. I don't think focusing on him without any indication of him being evil is helping anyone.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-17-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a fan of the no lynch typically, as well, but we really need to throw some votes around.

vote: CJ

my attention immediately went to him when he mentioned how pro no lynch he is to JR, yet did not vote for it himself. care to explain?
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I know there was ONE that did
Yeah, I just saw one of the DBZ games SP was lynched day one and was evil. I didn't play that game so I don't know the circumstances of that lynching and if it was random of SP just screwed up like he often does.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-17-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Gonzo (2)- Caddy, Shane
SP (2)- ATL, Bulldogs
No Lynch (1)- jrdrylie
CJ (1)- sbh

With 22 alive, 12 are needed for a majority.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: no lynch
Old 07-17-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

CashMoneydrew, so in detail, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Gonzo (2)- Caddy, Shane
SP (2)- ATL, Bulldogs
No Lynch (2)- jrdrylie, CMD
CJ (1)- sbh

With 22 alive, 12 are needed for a majority.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community is hilarious! A marathon day is in store for tomorrow.

Quote:
Yeah, I just saw one of the DBZ games SP was lynched day one and was evil. I didn't play that game so I don't know the circumstances of that lynching and if it was random of SP just screwed up like he often does.
It was both.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Once again, lynching someone makes me very scared as mafia. No lynching makes it easy street. I sit back, relax, and enjoy knowing I won't be killed :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I'm a fan of the no lynch typically, as well, but we really need to throw some votes around.

vote: CJ

my attention immediately went to him when he mentioned how pro no lynch he is to JR, yet did not vote for it himself. care to explain?
Surely. But first, you need to go back and read the post correctly paying special attention to where I made mention of getting the conversation going.

This can be seen here:
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...8&#post3059998

and here:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...0&#post3060030

Let me know when you have finished.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Community is hilarious! A marathon day is in store for tomorrow.

It was both.
Oh, right when I call you out you pop in. How convenient.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-17-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CashMoneydrew, so in detail, lol.
I've always been pro-no lynch day one. Plus I don't want to get Russian Rouletted again.