Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-20-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It is a very powerful role. I do think there is a shield in this game but I have not been blocked yet. I have never dealt with a shield though, just saw that it was used in a few games recently. If I am shielded do I not get a result back? What happens?
What? Why do you think there is a shield? Has anyone given you reason to believe that there is one? Or do you know, because you are in the mafia?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Would have not outed the town's 'supposed' investigator.
Ok. Fair point. Again, was drunk, ****** up. I did need to say who I looked into though. When I went back and read my post it seemed obvious to me that by not saying who TH was he would be killed at night so I figured I would come out with it and asked one of us to be watched so the mafia steered clear. You still have not answered though. In my position with a lynch train starting on you and with a very powerful role that tends to be mafia what would you have done? Just said I am not revealing?
Old 07-20-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok. Fair point. Again, was drunk, ****** up. I did need to say who I looked into though. When I went back and read my post it seemed obvious to me that by not saying who TH was he would be killed at night so I figured I would come out with it and asked one of us to be watched so the mafia steered clear. You still have not answered though. In my position with a lynch train starting on you and with a very powerful role that tends to be mafia what would you have done? Just said I am not revealing?
You could have tried telling us you investigated a cop and don't want to give it up? People MIGHT have believe you if you showed everyone you have the town's interest at heart. You didn't and you made a mistake. (Clearing Tackle and being simultaneously suspicious of him was another mistake you made).

Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What? Why do you think there is a shield? Has anyone given you reason to believe that there is one? Or do you know, because you are in the mafia?
Pure speculation. It was used in the last game and tends to be used to balance things out. I have been trying to think of roles the mafia would have to balance my role out. Shield and unblockable kills were the only two that came to mind but BD mentioned unblockable kills so maybe he was trying to throw us off.
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Pure speculation. It was used in the last game and tends to be used to balance things out. I have been trying to think of roles the mafia would have to balance my role out. Shield and unblockable kills were the only two that came to mind but BD mentioned unblockable kills so maybe he was trying to throw us off.
I think you know there is a shield. Know it for a fact. You keep suggesting there is an 'unblockable kill', another lie. There is no reason to believe anything BD says. Renji's death proved that.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm here as well, I am also playing in the other game plus looking back over this game to see if anything stands out. I will say I have some doubts about gonzo, but give me a few minutes to go back and read some things.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Bring it home papa CJ. After that only Viddy and NJX need to re-vote and we will have our answers.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
You could have tried telling us you investigated a cop and don't want to give it up? People MIGHT have believe you if you showed everyone you have the town's interest at heart. You didn't and you made a mistake. (Clearing Tackle and being simultaneously suspicious of him was another mistake you made).
You are right. I should have not mentioned his name and gone the other way. Every **** time I drunk post this happens

To be fair to me though I cleared Tackle but the GF would show up townie. Once I re-read some stuff today it seems very unlikely that he is GF but I got home and was just pissed that I was going to be the inevitable lynch so I went after the people that voted for me. Nothing more I can say really.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ATL, NJX, McGee, Grizz, Viddy, Elvis and whoever else is left in the game. At least 3 of you are good. Let's hammer this home, learn about the alignment of numerous players and move along with ridding the campus of evil.
If he turns up good, does that make u evil?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
If he turns up good, does that make u evil?
It doesn't officially, but is like a 95% indicator. But if he dies and is good, feel free to lynch me. I will put up no resistance.

Quote:
You are right. I should have not mentioned his name and gone the other way. Every **** time I drunk post this happens

To be fair to me though I cleared Tackle but the GF would show up townie. Once I re-read some stuff today it seems very unlikely that he is GF but I got home and was just pissed that I was going to be the inevitable lynch so I went after the people that voted for me. Nothing more I can say really.
And now he is kind of being nice to me? Does this sound like normal Gonzo?

Old 07-20-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
It doesn't officially, but is like a 95% indicator. But if he dies and is good, feel free to lynch me. I will put up no resistance.

And now he is kind of being nice to me? Does this sound like normal Gonzo?
Well it is good to hear you will finally man up when what you claim turns out wrong. Interesting to note though that you claim mason which will be enough to buy you credibility and keep you around until tomorrow. Of course nobody confirms this and with me dead of course you don't care if you are lynched.

As for me being nice to you well you raise good points. I am not the one with the huge grudge here. I realize these are just games.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tackle being the GF? What?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
He is a townie? MUST BE THE GODFATHER.

Why have you not voted for Gonzo, McGee?

Old 07-20-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Should I just not share any of my thoughts? I said it was possible but after reading his posts unlikely. Out of the people I coped I trust TH the most since he was the only one to have a power role. SP and Tackle both going after me hard does raise suspicions in my eye. Of the two of them though I think SP is more likely to be evil.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
He is a townie? MUST BE THE GODFATHER.

Why have you not voted for Gonzo, McGee?
It amazes me that you are pulling this off. You are actually just bullying everyone to quick vote and not even giving TH a chance to speak. First Grizz is evil for not voting for me and now McGee right?
Old 07-20-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
It amazes me that you are pulling this off. You are actually just bullying everyone to quick vote and not even giving TH a chance to speak. First Grizz is evil for not voting for me and now McGee right?
Stop putting words in my mouth.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I do think Grizz is super suspicious with the way he is laying out trying to defend you. That isn't sitting right with me.

I'm not going to wait for much longer for TH to show up. We've been waiting all day for him to post and he hasn't.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Stop putting words in my mouth.
Okay. Sorry. You are heavily implying that McGee is suspicious because he hasn't voted yet. Grizz you did say was evil with me. You are bullying. Don't deny it.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Even if TH does show up, it proves nothing. In fact, I think it is only going to be worse for Gonzo.

If TH claims investigator, that means there are two 'confirmed' pro-town investigators (Whether you like it or not, vidae is pro-town). Would there really be a 3rd pro-town cop - a ROLE COP at that? I doubt it.

And if he denies being an investigator? That also doesn't help Gonzo in any way. It is a lose-lose situation as far as I am concerned.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Well I do think Grizz is super suspicious with the way he is laying out trying to defend you. That isn't sitting right with me.

I'm not going to wait for much longer for TH to show up. We've been waiting all day for him to post and he hasn't.
I get that. It has been a while. I say give him until 5. I have done all I can at this point. If I am lynched then TH will be killed tonight but at least I can die knowing I did everything I could. I am sorry TH, I ****** up with revealing you. Caddy for once was actually right in saying I should not have named you. I would have gone done either way but at least TH would likely not have been killed tonight which I really do think will happen. Gonna mean likely only watcher left as far as investigative roles go.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

If the watcher uses his power on TH, we have nothing to worry about because we will discover another mobster.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm here. What happened?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Speak of the ******* devil. Hurry up TH so we can finish off Gonzo and end this train wreck of a day

Old 07-20-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Even if TH does show up, it proves nothing. In fact, I think it is only going to be worse for Gonzo.

If TH claims investigator, that means there are two 'confirmed' pro-town investigators (Whether you like it or not, vidae is pro-town). Would there really be a 3rd pro-town cop - a ROLE COP at that? I doubt it.

And if he denies being an investigator? That also doesn't help Gonzo in any way. It is a lose-lose situation as far as I am concerned.
Do you recognize that Vidae's role is meant to hurt the town? Yes he is pro town but his role is designed in a way that muddles info up for the town and usually gets at least once good person killed. I guess I am the only one that sees Vidae's role as actually strengthening my claim.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'm here. What happened?
Caddy is going after Gonzo again. Gonzo claimed role cop. He revealed you as a cop. We're waiting to see what you have to say about that

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote