Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-18-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gunna crash here in a few minutes but no one has really stood out to me yet.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Just got back from Spiderman. Usual Day One banter so far. Props to a couple people for sticking their necks out and having the cahones to vote. This is how we identify who jumps on bandwagons, who sides with who.

Ngata popping in late is kinda weird, but he is pretty much always low key. Let's see if he keeps this routine up and posts around this time frame.

We still need to hear from Renji, probably won't get to speak to him for a couple more hours considering it's like 6 AM in Germany.

JR seems a little more frantic than usual but he could just be eager to play after getting picked off early last go around.
How was Spiderman?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
How was Spiderman?
Check the movie discussion thread. I was a fan. On par with Spiderman (the original) and better than 2 & 3.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figure we can discuss it here! Nothing else going on.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i dont feel like dying in russian roulette and we aren't gonna get everyone to agree that someone is evil(unless the person is good then maybe all the evil jump in)

Vote: No Lynch

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

No Lynch (4)- jrdrylie, CMD, CJ, fenikz
Gonzo (2)- Caddy, Shane
SP (2)- ATL, Bulldogs
jrdrylie (1)- TACKLE

With 22 alive, 12 are needed for a majority.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I HATE no lynch but if it's between that and RR I'd rather do the no lynch option.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Same here. I'll be around before the 24 hour mark and make the change if need be.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

And I'll say now that I will jump onto a lynch train if it happens. Love me or hate me for it, but someone based on our votes > no one > RR

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And I'll say now that I will jump onto a lynch train if it happens. Love me or hate me for it, but someone based on our votes > no one > RR
I'll start one.

Vote: Shane

I have a sinking feeling this is going to RR so if you are sending me there you can join me.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha, it's a tough scenario because if us pro lynchers jump on the no lynch wagon it looks bad. For now I'm going to stick with an actual lynch to see if we can dig out some more info. I'll probably move around a bit once everybody is up and ready tomorrow. RR really blows though.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I'll start one.

I have a sinking feeling this is going to RR so if you are sending me there you can join me.
RR is all 21 players fyi.
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I'll start one.

Apparently you were like me and didn't read the RR rules

Follow Me on Twitter!
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Haha, it's a tough scenario because if us pro lynchers jump on the no lynch wagon it looks bad. For now I'm going to stick with an actual lynch to see if we can dig out some more info. I'll probably move around a bit once everybody is up and ready tomorrow. RR really blows though.
Hop on the Gonzo vote then! No one will judge you!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

No Lynch (4)- jrdrylie, CMD, CJ, fenikz
Gonzo (2)- Caddy, Shane
SP (2)- ATL, Bulldogs
jrdrylie (1)- TACKLE
Shane (1)- Gonzo

With 22 alive, 12 are needed for a majority.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Apparently you were like me and didn't read the RR rules
Well **** me haha. My vote still stands though. Killing me tells the town nothing since every answer to why people voted for me will be because it;s me. I think lynching you tells the town a lot more.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopping on the end of a lynch train day one isn't really that suspicious considering the limited info that is available day one. No when it appears to be someone's sole voting style then its suspicious.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Well **** me haha. My vote still stands though. Killing me tells the town nothing since every answer to why people voted for me will be because it;s me. I think lynching you tells the town a lot more.
And what does it tell the town exactly?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Gonzo already stated pregame that he is going to play this game more low key, thus probably not piss you off so much. It seems like he is sticking to that strategy. I don't think focusing on him without any indication of him being evil is helping anyone.
It's day one dude. I'm removing someone I dislike, and someone I think adds nothing of value. Maybe we'll get lucky and he is evil.

I have noted that you have defended him.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I am hoping to maybe catch some people defending you and have you turn up bad while lynched. Best case scenario.To be honest though I can't see the town lynching you. I can't recall the last time it has happened. Might end up just going no lynch but I would not be opposed to hoping on a train.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
:\

Lynching anyone tells us plenty. Directed @Gonzo btw. If you die and are evil, it's probably that myself and Shane are not evil. If Shane dies and is evil, it's probable that you are not evil. The early votes are super key.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I am hoping to maybe catch some people defending you and have you turn up bad while lynched. Best case scenario.To be honest though I can't see the town lynching you. I can't recall the last time it has happened. Might end up just going no lynch but I would not be opposed to hoping on a train.
There was one time I got lynched as a townie. But nah, no one lynches me.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
It's day one dude. I'm removing someone I dislike, and someone I think adds nothing of value. Maybe we'll get lucky and he is evil.

I have noted that you have defended him.
When have I hurt the town besides writing an editorial last game? The only other time I can think is when I went after Job. That is twice in like 25 games. Settle down and play smart.
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

But honestly, since I'm good, it won't give ya much info Gonzo. I'm sure if you have a power, you will waste on me or Caddy today since we voted for you :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
:\

Lynching anyone tells us plenty. Directed @Gonzo btw. If you die and are evil, it's probably that myself and Shane are not evil. If Shane dies and is evil, it's probable that you are not evil. The early votes are super key.
That's why you play like me in Draftopia and vote for TH! Haha.

Follow Me on Twitter!