Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-18-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
:\

Lynching anyone tells us plenty. Directed @Gonzo btw. If you die and are evil, it's probably that myself and Shane are not evil. If Shane dies and is evil, it's probable that you are not evil. The early votes are super key.
Are you kidding me? Do you know how many times I have feuded with my mafia day one? I did it with you in the DBZ game. You are looking for any excuse to justify your vote but when I turn up good everyone will say they voted me because they didn't like me and not only I am dead and can help but it tells us nothing.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
But honestly, since I'm good, it won't give ya much info Gonzo. I'm sure if you have a power, you will waste on me or Caddy today since we voted for you :P
You should be hoping certain people use their power on you if you are good.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hop on the Gonzo vote then! No one will judge you!
If he plays as poorly as he did last game I might, but going into each game I try to start with a fresh slate. Let's see if he decides to go all Gonzo and drops the nice boy act.
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
When have I hurt the town besides writing an editorial last game? The only other time I can think is when I went after Job. That is twice in like 25 games. Settle down and play smart.
Sesame Street

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Sesame Street
I was evil...
Old 07-18-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But honestly, since I'm good, it won't give ya much info Gonzo. I'm sure if you have a power, you will waste on me or Caddy today since we voted for you :P
I fully expect this. I made it till day 5 last game. No way I make it to Day 3 this one.

Quote:
Are you kidding me? Do you know how many times I have feuded with my mafia day one? I did it with you in the DBZ game. You are looking for any excuse to justify your vote but when I turn up good everyone will say they voted me because they didn't like me and not only I am dead and can help but it tells us nothing.
I wouldn't feud with you. I also said 'probable', not definite.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I fully expect this. I made it till day 5 last game. No way I make it to Day 3 this one.

I wouldn't feud with you. I also said 'probable', not definite.
Hate my all you want but you made it to day 5 because I talked of you being evil in the editorial. Without that I think the mafia would have killed you a couple days earlier.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was evil...
never mind confused you with woot

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hate my all you want but you made it to day 5 because I talked of you being evil in the editorial. Without that I think the mafia would have killed you a couple days earlier.
This is BS. You talk of me being evil in every game and I die. I lived so long because Shane wanted me to and I'm sure he will confirm that.

Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
never mind confused you with woot
I am not Woot goddamnit!
Old 07-18-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is BS. You talk of me being evil in every game and I die. I lived so long because Shane wanted me to and I'm sure he will confirm that.
Nah, mostly because we were scared you were protected/watched (though you turned out to BE the watcher)

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah, mostly because we were scared you were protected/watched (though you turned out to BE the watcher)
This is why I always asked to be watched before the night haha. I noticed Caddy did the same last game, pulling some reverse psychology on you guys.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I've tried asking to be watched before. In fact. Coulda taken me out early you silly bastard! Brody was dead, Snicho was protecting you and I was watching you!

I EMPLORE the watcher or protector to watch/protect me again this game. I am good and it is night 1. Who else ya gonna watch? Gonzo?

Old 07-18-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never post this much Day 1 unless I expect to be dead by Day 2, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I've tried asking to be watched before. In fact.

I EMPLORE the watcher or protector to watch/protect me again this game. I am good and it is night 1. Who else ya gonna watch? Gonzo?
Tough to watch you when they'll be watching me tonight.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I've tried asking to be watched before. In fact. Coulda taken me out early you silly bastard! Brody was dead, Snicho was protecting you and I was watching you!

Everyone knows they will watch me.

Quote:
Tough to watch you when they'll be watching me tonight.
Honestly, who wants to watch a Baines? That's just painful!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2012, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I never post this much Day 1 unless I expect to be dead by Day 2, lol.
The three of us will go down together! Yeah, the past couple games I've tried to lay low the first couple days. It allows me to get a better feel for who is bad/good without risking death. I happen to have nothing to do right now though, unfortunately there is only like five people online right now.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Jbond is right. It's either me or him being watched tonight. You are a Baines....

Old 07-18-2012, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Jbond is right. It's either me or him being watched tonight. You are a Baines....
Quit trying to steer them away from me! The more the mafia thinks I'm being watched the less chance I have of dying tonight. To be honest I felt kinda bad when you watched me in the Draftopia game and I wasn't even targeted.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Realistically though it'll be JBond. He's targeted Night One by like 2848326 people for whatever reason.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Realistically though it'll be JBond. He's targeted Night One by like 2848326 people for whatever reason.
No it's clearly going to be my. One of Caddy and Renji is evil I bet which means I am dead.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The best part though will be when someone who has barely posted checks in and bitches about 10 pages of nothing. I think this conversation is very enlightening.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2012, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
No it's clearly going to be my. One of Caddy and Renji is evil I bet which means I am dead.
I hope the watcher picks someone with less typos!

And why do you ALWAYS say one of Caddy/Renji is evil? Every. Single. Game.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I think it's great. Except the part about you two trying to steal the watchers/protectors away from me.

Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I hope the watcher picks someone with less typos!

And why do you ALWAYS say one of Caddy/Renji is evil? Every. Single. Game.
He has a problem.