Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-18-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Gonzo (1) - JR
Bulldogs (4) - SP, Renji, Vidae, McGee
SuperPacker (1) - ATL
Vidae (1) - Bulldogs
ImBrotherCain (2) - Gonzo, Mrs. Grizz

With 12 alive, 7 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 07-18-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz is a smart man. Cain may just be away but he aroused my suspicion even before he disappeared.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It will also be interesting to see if SP decides to post in here or continues to lay low.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did he do that you crazy bastard?
Old 07-18-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It will also be interesting to see if SP decides to post in here or continues to lay low.
I'm telling you, Mrs. Grizz, SP, and Vidae. At least 2 of the 3.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Then it's SP and Mrs. Grizz, because I'm not Mafia.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'm telling you, Mrs. Grizz, SP, and Vidae. At least 2 of the 3.
It would make sense. Sticking to IBC. He lit some fires, got fights going and took off.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting switch there. Some real factions starting to pop up. None as cool as me and Rufus.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Then it's SP and Mrs. Grizz, because I'm not Mafia.
I'm still the most confident in SP.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Interesting switch there. Some real factions starting to pop up. None as cool as me and Rufus.
You and Rufus suck. Let me look over IBC's posts before I change. I'm not going to switch to IBC if it's just to take the heat off me.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Just vote SP
Old 07-18-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I was laying low would I post in the Mafia Discussion thread? C'mon Gonzo...

My vote stands with Bulldogs, however.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to know what Papa CJ thinks. There can't be a no-lynch today.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If I was laying low would I post in the Mafia Discussion thread? C'mon Gonzo...

My vote stands with Bulldogs, however.
I put nothing past you SP. Nothing.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, IBC hasn't really said anything incriminating. He joked about how Gonzo and I changed accounts, then talked a couple times about a duel. I'll give him another day to see if he can contribute further, it's only Day One. I agree that SP isn't a bad option at this point.

Unvote: Vidae

Vote: SP
Old 07-18-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Hop back on the train vidae.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how Bulldogs suddenly thinks i'm "not a bad option", because a few people are 'suspicious' of me and he wants to save his ass.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I agree with you here. Hop aboard the Cain lynch train. Down with inactives!
Inactive? I got home from work and had to do a ton of **** seeing as for the next two weekends I have Weddings to go to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
While I'm still suspicious of Bulldogs, I'm willing to jump on the lynch Cain train. I was constantly told by unnamed sources *cough cough Grizz cough cough* that I have to be active and keep a close eye on the thread and be there or else I'll get myself lynched. Well, I'm here. He's not.

Unvote: Bulldogs
Vote: Cain
First things first Mrs. Grizz... as you said earlier somethings are more important than Mafia. Seeing as that what got Mr. Grizz in trouble.

As for my Second part listening to anything Gonzo says ever... ever is the worst possible idea ever. I think I would rather side with Broth than Gonzo. Ask Mr. Grizz about the awesome game Gonzo had in the DDN game.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Low blows all around.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Inactive? I got home from work and had to do a ton of **** seeing as for the next two weekends I have Weddings to go to.

First things first Mrs. Grizz... as you said earlier somethings are more important than Mafia. Seeing as that what got Mr. Grizz in trouble.
:D

Oh look, he posted.

Unvote: IBC
Vote: Bulldogs
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey folks, I just got in. Family time lasted longer than anticipated. Let me read up on what I missed.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Gonzo (1) - JR
Bulldogs (5) - SP, Renji, Vidae, McGee, Mrs. Grizz
SuperPacker (2) - ATL, Bulldogs
ImBrotherCain (1) - Gonzo

With 12 alive, 7 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

As for my Second part listening to anything Gonzo says ever... ever is the worst possible idea ever. I think I would rather side with Broth than Gonzo. Ask Mr. Grizz about the awesome game Gonzo had in the DDN game.
So that is why people should not vote for you? Because of the last game I played? I am deeply sorry that I didn't make my role a waste a do nothing with it and I am sorry the mafia happened to have a coroner that could change results so everyone started believing said article. To the point where I had to accuse someone who the Avenger cleared to get them to stop believing,
Old 07-18-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly based off principle alone I think I am going to vote Gonzo for that terrible DDN game.

Vote: Gonzo
Old 07-18-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I love how Bulldogs suddenly thinks i'm "not a bad option", because a few people are 'suspicious' of me and he wants to save his ass.
More people were on the IBC wagon, did I hop on that? Nope.