Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-19-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For some reason McGee doesn't sit well with me in any game. I don't know why, I don't know what it is, but I always get a sketchy vibe from him.

It's probably because he's a dirty Bills fan.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
For some reason McGee doesn't sit well with me in any game. I don't know why, I don't know what it is, but I always get a sketchy vibe from him.

It's probably because he's a dirty Bills fan.
Probably because I always know when you're evil. Which begs the question... What do I think of you right now?

Oh, and enjoy your Week 2 whoopin'
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Probably because I always know when you're evil. Which begs the question... What do I think of you right now?

Oh, and enjoy your Week 2 whoopin'
Tell Stevie Johnson to enjoy RETRIBUTION FOR CRIMES AGAINST LORD BERRY.

Old 07-19-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
I'm suspicious of McGee and Cain. Discuss.
Maybe you should discuss. Or was it 100% good people going after SP?
Old 07-19-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe you should discuss. Or was it 100% good people going after SP?
What are your thoughts McGee?
Old 07-19-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I trust nobody, first and foremost. I know I said I trusted most people who claimed townie on Day 1, but CJ is the only one still alive that I remember doing so, offhand. No in-the-moment arguments have stuck with me, especially since nobody has come really hard after me. I'd probably have to look through a bit. But I am uneasy with the Lady Grizz right now. Rufus and CJ haven't given us a whole lot to go on. ATL I am unsure about. You were my initial suspicion and defending SP doesn't necessarily tell me anything. vidae doesn't recognize that Jairus Byrd is better than Eric Berry. Everyone is sketchy.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I trust nobody, first and foremost. I know I said I trusted most people who claimed townie on Day 1, but CJ is the only one still alive that I remember doing so, offhand. No in-the-moment arguments have stuck with me, especially since nobody has come really hard after me. I'd probably have to look through a bit. But I am uneasy with the Lady Grizz right now. Rufus and CJ haven't given us a whole lot to go on. ATL I am unsure about. You were my initial suspicion and defending SP doesn't necessarily tell me anything. vidae doesn't recognize that Jairus Byrd is better than Eric Berry. Everyone is sketchy.
Oh HAYLLLLLLLL NO.

Old 07-19-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae, you still haven't role revealed. McGee, you still haven't come at me bro.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
I'm suspicious of McGee and Cain. Discuss.
My gut says Cain is good. Perhaps you could elaborate on your suspicion of McGee.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
My gut says Cain is good. Perhaps you could elaborate on your suspicion of McGee.
I am assuming they will not be on for some time. Grizz has a long commute and I believe they rid in together. He told me he was leaving work 15 min ago. Not to mention the kids and all that jazz.

So I realistically wouldn't expect to see some thoughts until 8pm at the earliest.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Vidae, you still haven't role revealed. McGee, you still haven't come at me bro.
You are right, I haven't.

Old 07-19-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know you have a power. It's just if you're evil or not. Right now Cain is slightly ahead of you though.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I know you have a power. It's just if you're evil or not. Right now Cain is slightly ahead of you though.
I'm not evil and if I reveal I'm dead tonight, so no thanks. :D

Old 07-19-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Then who's evil vidae? Take a stand damnit.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I have no idea. Like I said at the top of this page, I'm always wary of McGee.. I don't know if Cain is evil because I just don't get that vibe from him. Maybe you're evil, I don't know.

Old 07-19-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is kinda going really slow! BB, where is the random **** that might happen!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
this is kinda going really slow! BB, where is the random **** that might happen!
Be careful what you ask for. Next you know, you'll get taken out by some event that registers a 10.0 on the weird ****-o-meter.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Knowing him and how this must be killing him its coming soon... unless he just wants to prove me wrong.

As for highest suspicions.
Renji, ATL, CJ and Vid
Old 07-19-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Random ****!

vote: Renji
Old 07-19-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (2) - Renji, ATL
Renji (1) - McGee

With 8 alive, 5 are needed for majority.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Random ****!

vote: Renji
Was this an actual random vote or do you have some kind of thought behind it?

Old 07-19-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't understand the shawn michaels like heel turn mcgee has developed since I've been gone.

Its fine if you don't want to trust me, but don't come crying back
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
So here are my thoughts. McGee wasn't around for the last vote, and didn't vote at all. He also didn't post a whole lot during the last day, and when he did, it seemed that he wasn't doing anything to help the town. Honestly, it feels as though he really hasn't posted a lot, and when he has, it's been more conjecture than actual substance that could help the town get rid of the mafia. It seems somewhat shady to me, and I think that we should at least give him the chance to explain his actions (or general lack thereof) and evaluate from there.

But no, I'm also suspicious of Vidae as well, as it seems a few people are, but I haven't made a decision yet as to how I feel about him on the whole.

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm just gunna say it, I don't trust McGee. I also don't like how he has come out and voted randomly without explaining anything at all.

vote : McGee

Old 07-19-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm just gunna say it, I don't trust McGee. I also don't like how he has come out and voted randomly without explaining anything at all.
Are we sure it's not one of those random 'this is a joke' votes? Does McGee usually play like that, or is he saying **** it and just trying to get the game over with?

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote