Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-19-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
thanks to the poisonous hiss of a grilled cheese sandwich, even that garners suspicion.
Seriously, who doesn't like grilled cheese? And mine is pretty good, considering I'm pretty sure that's at least part of the reason why Grizz is marrying me.

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grilled Cheese is ok.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
CJ's play is a little odd, but I bought the way he claimed townie. Not sure if I can say the same about Mrs. Grizz. The three people currently with votes could all be evil. I don't intend on voting for Rufus, and I'm pretty sure this game is going to end with a duel between me and ATL. I'll leave my vote on Renji, for now, but I could switch it to Cain or the missus.
I also agree about CJ. He's seemed to play very cautiously and logically, which I think is smart and probably makes him good. I'm not sure who Renji is, as it seems he hasn't been that active (or he might be and I'm not sure who we're talking about), but I'm feeling confident about vidae, the more that I go back over what's been said and the way it seems he's playing. I know I'm just learning, but Vidae seems to be a crafty SOB, and that makes me suspicious.

As to my being a townie, I know I've been on lynch bandwagons that have resulted in other townies being killed. Personally, I'd like to chalk that up to a) Bulldogs legitimately seeming to me like he was being overly defensive and that he had something to hide and
b) Based on what had happened it seemed SP might have been a serial killer, and I thought he might have been trying to frame me for the Bulldogs kill, which I was clearly wrong about too, which brings me to
c) I'm still learning my way through this and trying to suss things out and pick up patterns as I go, and I'm learning when I should trust logic and when I should trust my gut.

And all of that was a really long roundabout way of me saying that I'm a townie :)

sig by bonekrusher
Old 07-19-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm the least craftiest person you'll ever meet.

Old 07-19-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
:-/ don't lie
Old 07-19-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
None of us are going to fall for that.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I really don't have some secret agenda here guys. I'm not Mafia, I'm not dangerous, I have no way to hurt the town. I'm not sure what else to say here.

Old 07-19-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you sure you're not dangerous?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Are you sure you're not dangerous?
What does this even MEAN? I WANT REGULAR MCGEE BACK.

Old 07-19-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, that one was vintage McGee. I can be plenty crazy when I want to be. But you did not answer! Have you at any time been dangerous!?
Old 07-19-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I mean, I guess I can be considered a little dangerous, just not toward the town.

Old 07-19-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGee, you a townie bro?
Old 07-19-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Most definitely.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright then.

Fellow good people.

If we want to hit on the GF, we must vote one of Mrs. Grizz, CJ, McGee
If we want to hit on a mafia member, we must vote on of Cain or Vidae.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

God damnit, I forgot Renji and Rufus are even in the game. Whatever.

unvote: Cain
vote: Mrs. Grizz
Old 07-19-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (2) - Renji
Renji (2) - McGee, Cain
vidae (1) - Mrs. Grizz
Mrs. Grizz (1) - ATL

With 8 alive, 5 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post

unvote: Cain
vote: Mrs. Grizz
You know, now that I think about it, you've been asking for everyone to role reveal, and you haven't done so. So ATL, role reveal.

sig by bonekrusher
Old 07-19-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

How many "mafia" do you actually think are working together, ATL?

Also, reveal yourself!
Old 07-19-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (2) - Renji
Renji (2) - McGee, Cain
vidae (1) - Mrs. Grizz
Mrs. Grizz (1) - ATL

Heading to bed, in the unlikely event a majority is reached, please lock.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Clearly we are aligned and made you forget about us.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

If we kill Renji, we won't have to worry about him pulling these mind tricks.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I gotta be honest, I have no idea what is going on in this game anymore, but Renji is as good a target as any.

vote : Renji

Old 07-19-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the fact that ATL is telling us to "Prepare to Die" last page. If that isn't evil, well I don't know what is.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I am wrong, I apologize, but at some point we just have to move forward.

Vote: Renji

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:30 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (1) - Renji
Renji (4) - McGee, Cain, vidae, CJ
vidae (1) - Mrs. Grizz
Mrs. Grizz (1) - ATL