Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-18-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am suspicious because I am accusing you of being suspicious? Riiight. If you are talking about Bulldogs, fair enough. Don't really care if he is lynched but I don't think he is evil. Just a hunch. Just like me thinking you are evil is a hunch.
That is your M.O. to a T. Do you realize how hypocritical you're being right now? You do that in literally every single game you have ever played.

But no, I was talking to Bulldogs. You're just you.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
Agreed. Why would he be so damn defensive otherwise?
I honestly wouldn't care if I was being lynched for not posting, or posting too little, or even if I was bad. Whatever. My issue is, people whine about Day One all the time, so I tried making it interesting and having fun with it. And all of a sudden I'm being lynched because of it. Now I know how IBC felt in the OC game.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't believe you answered me Mrs. Grizz, sorry if I missed it. You're just a townie, yes?
Old 07-18-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Let me see if I got this straight:

You're claiming I'm Mafia. I'm not. You keep saying it. I'm still not.

That's it, right?

Just making sure I have it correctly here. And I'm the one being suspicious..
Now explain your rationale for me. I see you hopping on bandwagons left and right, and then disappearing until you were called out.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is your M.O. to a T. Do you realize how hypocritical you're being right now? You do that in literally every single game you have ever played.
Hold up so you are saying you are acting like I act? I tend to vote for people before they vote for me. Stop being such a follower. Play your own game!
Old 07-18-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I honestly wouldn't care if I was being lynched for not posting, or posting too little, or even if I was bad. Whatever. My issue is, people whine about Day One all the time, so I tried making it interesting and having fun with it. And all of a sudden I'm being lynched because of it. Now I know how IBC felt in the OC game.
I see what you're hinting at.

Let's go back to voting for IBC!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I don't believe you answered me Mrs. Grizz, sorry if I missed it. You're just a townie, yes?
Hahahahahaha.

I was warned that you'd keep asking as to what my role is. But yes, to answer your question, I'm a townie :)
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Let's just stick together on this one. And if you end up being evil, I will stab you in the heart.
I accept, but if you are evil, I swear to god that every single piece of copier paper in this town is going to have the f-word on it. The f-word, You have 1 day.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to say, it'd be pretty funny if Mrs. Grizz was actually a test for njx's "random name system" and it was just an account for rustling some jimmies.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I see what you're hinting at.

Let's go back to voting for IBC!
Close, but not close enough.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
Hahahahahaha.

I was warned that you'd keep asking as to what my role is. But yes, to answer your question, I'm a townie :)
It's kind of my thing. One of them at least.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Now explain your rationale for me. I see you hopping on bandwagons left and right, and then disappearing until you were called out.
I asked you once and I'll ask you again: how did I disappear? How are you saying I disappeared until called out? It didn't happen, I didn't disappear.

And I voted for you, and will keep my vote for you, because of the way you have played this game so far. You're throwing out accusations at random, you've voted for at least 3-4 people so far, and I hate when games are played like that.

Claim it was to get people talking (like Gonzo always does), claim I'm Mafia all you want (even though you're wrong), claim whatever you want, but I flat out do not like the way you've played this game so far. So you have my vote.

Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Vidae

Vote: IBC

Cain is clearly evil.

ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

And what is your win condition?
Old 07-18-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I asked you once and I'll ask you again: how did I disappear? How are you saying I disappeared until called out? It didn't happen, I didn't disappear.

And I voted for you, and will keep my vote for you, because of the way you have played this game so far. You're throwing out accusations at random, you've voted for at least 3-4 people so far, and I hate when games are played like that.

Claim it was to get people talking (like Gonzo always does), claim I'm Mafia all you want (even though you're wrong), claim whatever you want, but I flat out do not like the way you've played this game so far. So you have my vote.
One thing I would like to hear. How did you hope today would go? Leaving out the mafia making a massive SP like slip up which never happens.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
One thing I would like to hear. How did you hope today would go? Leaving out the mafia making a massive SP like slip up which never happens.
I was hoping someone would act suspiciously. Someone did. I voted for that person.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:

Have fun going down tomorrow when you're wrong. Hopefully people remember what I've been saying. I've already explained that most of my votes were jokingly, it is Day One remember. You did disappear. You voted at 7:21 for me. You didn't speak again until 8:25 when I called you out for disappearing. Keep trying to push that easy lynch there though.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I was hoping someone would act suspiciously. Someone did. I voted for that person.
Give me a break. Posting all my Nic Cage photos and jokingly switching around on votes must have been sooooo suspicious.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Have fun going down tomorrow when you're wrong. Hopefully people remember what I've been saying. I've already explained that most of my votes were jokingly, it is Day One remember. You did disappear. You voted at 7:21 for me. You didn't speak again until 8:25 when I called you out for disappearing. Keep trying to push that easy lynch there though.
So you're contention is that because I didn't post for an hour that I wasn't here. I'm trying to tell you that I didn't disappear, that I was on the boards the entire time, but you don't seem to get it. I was here. I had nothing else to add at that point, and I generally don't post just to post random crap.

I'm sorry you're upset but it IS day one so my vote goes to those who act suspiciously. That was you. It's nothing personal, you're just the most suspicious.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
So you wanted to wait for someone else to start voting for people to get people talking so you could call them suspicious and evil? Do you really think the mafia is about making themselves targets day one? You voting for everybody who votes for you to me is more suspicious than Bulldogs voting for different people to see their reaction. The mafia doesn't need to do that since they know who is good.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Give me a break. Posting all my Nic Cage photos and jokingly switching around on votes must have been sooooo suspicious.
That is something I consider to be suspicious. In every game. If you're not suspicious, who is? Me? Because I voted for you? Or do you have any actual suspicions?

Old 07-18-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
So you're contention is that because I didn't post for an hour that I wasn't here. I'm trying to tell you that I didn't disappear, that I was on the boards the entire time, but you don't seem to get it. I was here. I had nothing else to add at that point, and I generally don't post just to post random crap.

I'm sorry you're upset but it IS day one so my vote goes to those who act suspiciously. That was you. It's nothing personal, you're just the most suspicious.
I'm not, and you know that because you're mafia, but you have to push that easy vote on somebody right? Earlier you were voting me because you said I was mafia and because Mrs. Grizz was a natural, all of a sudden I'm just "suspicious". You're slowly distancing yourself from my lynching.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
That is something I consider to be suspicious. In every game. If you're not suspicious, who is? Me? Because I voted for you? Or do you have any actual suspicions?
How often has someone switching around votes day one led to someone evil? By my count never. Later in the game people voting for whoever has votes aka jumping on lynch trains can lead to evil people. Sounds to me like you are butthurt the people voted for you. Evil Vidae
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Right now, you and Mrs. Grizz are tops on my radar. If you have a solid case for somebody else I'm all ears.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
So you wanted to wait for someone else to start voting for people to get people talking so you could call them suspicious and evil? Do you really think the mafia is about making themselves targets day one? You voting for everybody who votes for you to me is more suspicious than Bulldogs voting for different people to see their reaction. The mafia doesn't need to do that since they know who is good.
Dude Gonzo, go read every single game I've ever played as Mafia. Hell, or town. I always think people who switch votes around randomly and often to be suspicious. In every game.

I said previously you'd claim it was to get people talking, but I don't buy it. I never have.

This isn't my first game. Me voting the way I did should not have been weird to anyone. The only reason Bulldogs is acting this way is because we happened to find out that he was evil the first day and he's upset about it.