Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-18-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NCAA 13 Online Dynasty (PS3)

I'm gauging interest on an online dynasty on PS3 that runs at a pace of about 2 games per week. Is anyone interested in this? Preferably around 6-8 users, but I would even do one with just one or two other people if that's what the interest level is
Old 07-18-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might be interested. Would we do any team or play with a certain conference?
Old 07-18-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I might be interested. Would we do any team or play with a certain conference?
I think that would depend on how many people are interested. I'm really open to whatever, but I would like to make sure that the teams are decently even in skill/recruiting prowess so we don't have any situations where some one is stuck with Vandy or Indiana or something. Maybe, 3 users per conference or something?
Old 07-18-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right on. Yeah I'm interested. I'm rusty right now though, I bought the game the first night it was out but haven't played it yet ha, still addicted to the show.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Youljhlhl
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Right on. Yeah I'm interested. I'm rusty right now though, I bought the game the first night it was out but haven't played it yet ha, still addicted to the show.
I haven't played it much either, was kind of waiting for rosters before I really dove in. I play the **** out of Diamond Dynasty on The Show
Old 07-18-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my psn is gpngc invir mr
Old 07-18-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested, psn- protectyaneck-36
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Ok, well, I will give people until tomorrow evening (6pm CST) or so and then we can get it going.

In an effort to have us playing BCS games against each other rather than an early season game, shall we do a split of 2 users in one conference and 2 users in another?
Old 07-19-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

What're the thoughts on having two of us as Pac 12 teams and 2 of us as B1G teams? Winners of our conference could potentially meet in the Rose Bowl then, which would be kind of fun. Thinking Michigan/tOSU and USC/Oregon
Old 07-19-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I'll be the pocket passer if that's the case. Running QBs are so easy to stop.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I'd also rather be CLEMSON.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I suggest we be the ACC-SEC or Big 12-SEC.

There are only two good teams in the Big 10 and two good teams in teh Pac12 lol.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about playing as the service academies? We'd all get to play each other during the season. And if its 4 people u could always realign another low level team like umass as an independent and put them on our schedules.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

when do we plan on starting up?
Old 07-21-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

I'm open to anything except being the service academies. I'd like to be a team with more talent initially than those. Let's go with ACC-SEC. Anyone object to me being LSU?

gpngc - Clemson
djp - LSU
Finisher - ?
holtbruce - ?
Old 07-21-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Ok, I'll take Arkansas then if no one objects.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

I'll take Mizzou.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Okay, we will be using the Operation Sports PS3 official rosters, located at gamertag volstopfan14

Any objections to AA default sliders w/ minimum speed threshold at 35? (Makes difference between faster and slower players a bit more significant)

I'll switch to Miami so we can keep our two and two split.

My gamertag is dpearson45, what's your gamertag holtbruce? I have the other two

Last edited by djp : 07-21-2012 at 05:17 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Bump come on.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

So I'm playing my offline NCAA dynasty yesterday and my PS3 starts making a loud sound from the back of the machine. I pause, check it out, turn it off, and try to play again today. It makes the same sound for like three seconds and then my screen flashed neon green and blacked out. PS3 has power but no display on my TV.

Pretty sure it's ******, so I will have to put this on hold for now while I see if I can get it fixed.