Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 07-16-2014, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2014 1st Annual Giants Fans Fantasy Football League

So we can keep everything in here. First question is Yahoo or ESPN? Everyone please state your preference.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe we had 10 members in so far but can everyone please confirm in this thread that you will be in this league. Thanks!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-16-2014, 12:10 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't really care, ESPN or Yahoo, both work fine for me

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer yahoo but I'm good with either one.

Are we doing ppr or na?
Old 07-16-2014, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
TE
RB/WR/TE
DEF
K

I say we do PPR .5. 5 or 6 bench spots?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-16-2014, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either works for me as well

5 bech spots.

Midweek night draft if thats ok with everyone.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm cool with 0.5 ppr.

5 bench spots. Are we having an IR spot as well or just 5 spots?

I like the flex options you suggested as well, although I'd remove 1 WR spot.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'd like to make it a tad deep so the more knowledgeable can have some extra advantage.

Will do 1 IR spot.

Do we want to make this a keeper? I'd probably lean towards no on that.

MidWeek draft will be best but I wonder how we're going to get our international friends in for that. We'll have to see if they'll be able to make it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-16-2014, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

That's a great point, the extra spot will make it more difficult. I'm fine with that.

Let's not do keeper this year, bc I expect more people to be interested in this as the years go by.

It's going to be tough to schedule a timeslot that makes everyone happy. For those of us who can't make it to whatever time slot you choose, we're just going to have to rank our players accordingly. It's just the nature of the beast, can't make everyone happy.
Old 07-16-2014, 01:42 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fine with everything that has been posted so far. Midweek night draft will probably work best for me too, but we can worry about draft date/time later

Old 07-16-2014, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mind either.

Mid week draft night works for me, I may actually be able to attend :)

whats ppr or na mean?
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:48 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
I don't mind either.

Mid week draft night works for me, I may actually be able to attend :)

whats ppr or na mean?
PPR = Points Per Reception. Every catch a player makes is worth .5 or 1 points (depending on league rules)

Old 07-16-2014, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the time difference for you Pete? I can do later/earlier in the night if it helps.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:00 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer yahoo but don't mind. I usually do yahoo standard, not the biggest fan of ppr but also don't mind that either.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:55 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Can we start the league now? I'd like to sign up before I forget.

We can always adjust league rules later.
Old 07-23-2014, 03:26 AM    (permalink
Mel Pipeher
Rookie

Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.

I prefer yahoo and ppr but I'll win in any format so it doesn't matter to me.
Mel Pipeher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Everyone needs to PM their email addies I believe. I'll make sure the league is created by the end of the week at the latest.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-27-2014, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
What is the time difference for you Pete? I can do later/earlier in the night if it helps.
I am 10hrs ahead of GMT, I think that works out to 15hrs ahead of NYC.

It really depends on the day, for me it would be easier to do it on Friday or Saturday evening most likely. At the end of the day it doesn't matter, I am happy to rank and auto draft.

Last edited by Big_Pete : 07-27-2014 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-27-2014, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sorry guys been busy. I'll set this up tomorrow night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-27-2014, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Sorry guys been busy. I'll set this up tomorrow night.
No problems, I did as well.

I sent a pm with my email btw
Old 07-28-2014, 08:01 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Not a problem at all bro. I just have one request:

If we can set this league up now, that would be ideal for me bc then I can sign up now and not have to worry about it later, bc I'm going on vacation (finally!) from August 10-August 17 so I won't be online at all during that week. So if we could have the draft after the 17th that would be kinda cool.

If not, that's fine, I'll manage somehow.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ideally I'd like to the draft to be as late as possible. Also I still need emails from a lot of guys so let me see if I can set it up without those and I can leave the info here.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-29-2014, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ok the league is created and I sent email invites to everyone who sent me their address. If you don't use your NFLDC screen name as your team name please list what you chose in this thread. Also please review the settings and we can go from there. Sorry it took so long everyone.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-29-2014, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ok the league is created and I sent email invites to everyone who sent me their address. If you don't use your NFLDC screen name as your team name please list what you chose in this thread. Also please review the settings and we can go from there. Sorry it took so long everyone.
I don't seem to have an email invite, can you pm me the link please
Old 07-29-2014, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
I don't seem to have an email invite, can you pm me the link please
Probably didn't get the underscores. Link sent. I didn't have to create a password so let me know if that works.

sig by BoneKrusher