Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 05-08-2014, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Martin is the pick in round one. If he's gone, Donald or HaHa.

Round two, I think is when we go TE - Amaro, Niklas or ASJ.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be really happy with any of those first round picks.

I'm still pretty meh on a TE in the second, but I would be okay with it at that point.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also I'll be in #swdc and #giants on gamesurge tonight.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just did a drafting using this: http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

I used Shane's (DraftTV) big board. I think it turned out well. I don't even like Ebron but in the second round I would do it. Stocked up on some DEs in rounds 3/4. That's a position with a lot of concern and uncertainty so I felt like two good mid-round picks would add some depth and competition.

R1
OT Zach Martin
Notre Dame
R2
TE Eric Ebron
North Carolina
R3
DE Kareem Martin
North Carolina
R4
DE Michael Sam
Missouri
R5
WR Josh Huff
Oregon
R5
C Russell Bodine
North Carolina
R6
ILB Max Bullough
Michigan State
Old 05-08-2014, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I'm home I'll be joining you Damix!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Mel Pipeher
Rookie

Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.

My final mock

Trade back in the first acquire a 2nd.

1- Joel Bitonio OL - nasty versatile lineman capable of playing all 5 positions
2- Jace Amaro TE and Deone Buccanon S - big security blanket for Eli and a hard hittin safety with range perfect for our 3 safety sets.
3- Paul Richardson WR - big play WR with speed to stretch defenses.
4- Adrian Hubbard LB/DE - project pass rusher
5- Anthony Johnson DT and Gabe Ikard C - quick off the ball DT for the rotation and an experienced center
6- Kevin Pamphile OT - project tackle
Mel Pipeher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:25 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

forenci, sam's a reach in that round and Ebron won't make it to round 2.

and Mel, everyone wants to trade back, I doubt it happens. ESPECIALLY such a large gap to pick up an extra 2nd, don't see it happening. Not a big Bitonio fan either, but as Pugh is showing me, I don't know scouting of OL for squat
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

We're probably going to completely confuse everyone and draft Manziel.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so ready to be bored by our pick tonight but will be very happy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-08-2014, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
forenci, sam's a reach in that round and Ebron won't make it to round 2.

and Mel, everyone wants to trade back, I doubt it happens. ESPECIALLY such a large gap to pick up an extra 2nd, don't see it happening. Not a big Bitonio fan either, but as Pugh is showing me, I don't know scouting of OL for squat
Not according to Shane's big board he wasn't a reach! I think Sam is a very good player. I know he's undersized but it wouldn't be like he's the very guy to be selected who was undersized. Is it just the fact that he's gay?
Old 05-08-2014, 02:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I think about it, the more I warm up to the idea of taking the Louisville Slugger at 12. We can't count on Hill, Rolle and Brown could very well be gone next year and Pryor is going to be a beast. I would have no problems with taking him at 12. Clinton-Dix on the other hand would disappoint me, I just don't see it with him. If we don't take Pryor at 12, I would love, love, love to get Ward in the 2nd. Ward can drop back and play center field as well as come up into the box and make plays in the run game. I think what I'm really trying to say is I want a safety from this draft.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys... we need to pool our money to either bail out Scotty or pay for his legal fees.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Guys... we need to pool our money to either bail out Scotty or pay for his legal fees.
What? Haha.

Not a big fan of Odell.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
What? Haha.

Not a big fan of Odell.
He wanted Donald REALLY bad if I am not mistaken.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

TC better play him on returns.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Oh haha. Yeah I did too. But I was okay since we are really good at that position. More annoyed we didn't take Martin.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the pick, couldn't have gone wrong with him, Martin or Donald. Happy with the pick and lookin forward to day 2

Old 05-08-2014, 08:54 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Martin. But.. they went sexy pick with the hot mom. I think he can be a big time weapon for Eli. Different system so let's see what happens.

Dallas got Martin. Solid, solid pick.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm indifferent without knowing our new system.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-08-2014, 10:37 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His highlights wowed me, but I really felt like WR was deep this year and one with not much different talent level could be had later in the draft whereas it appeared the lineman talent was more of a dropoff.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:52 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Moses, Bitonio, and a couple other good OL prospects are still left. I'm happy with where we are. Amaro and ASJ are still there too

Old 05-08-2014, 10:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Fast, real good route runner and he fights for the ball. Dude plays a lot bigger than he actually is. Very happy with this pick, new offense, new weapons

Old 05-08-2014, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Who's going to play on the outside? Him and Randle?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-08-2014, 11:05 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I really don't know how to feel about this
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:30 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They have no confidence in Randle whatsoever, to the point where they don't want him on the field. They needed a starting WR, especially with Cruz coming off the injury.

Good value. And a dynamic PR.

They can coach up an OL later in the draft. I still think they have a starting line on the roster right now.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote