Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She was criticizing some of her teammates.

Quote:
Brandi Chastain had some words for the U.S. Women's soccer team that did not sit well with goal keeper Hope Solo. Chastain criticized defender Rachel Buehler for giving the ball away, noting it was something Buehler would have to work on. Not too incendiary, but following the women's 3-0 victory over Colombia, Solo let loose, defending her teammate on Twitter.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think one of the commentators is doing a Rocky impression while commentating South Africa guy vs Bulgaria guy in Boxing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol all Brandi said was Rachel Buehler had to do a better job defending. Said it right after she had a bad giveaway. Didn't think it was a big deal really.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deadspin has the video: http://deadspin.com/5929852?utm_camp...ium=socialflow

Not very controversial there ....
Old 07-28-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While preaching from her soap box, did Hope think that people forgot about her calling out her own team mate, Briana Scurry?
Old 07-28-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope needs some thicker skin.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Hope needs some thicker skin.
She just needs to get laid, probably. Shouldn't have trouble with that ...
Old 07-28-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
While preaching from her soap box, did Hope think that people forgot about her calling out her own team mate, Briana Scurry?
Well, to be fair, Briana Scurry sucked donkey dick.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Haha yea, it was a terrible decision to start her, but still. Hope made even WORSE comments about a team mate AND her coach on national tv during an interview. Brandi didn't really even say anything too critical about Buehler.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
She just needs to get laid, probably. Shouldn't have trouble with that ...
I'll proudly offer up myself to do my duty for my country.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'll proudly offer up myself to do my duty for my country.
I'll tag along to nail one of her of teammates. While you guys all fixate on Solo and Morgan, I'll swoop in for Amy Rodriguez.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

My god, this doubles badminton is insane
Old 07-28-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'll tag along to nail one of her of teammates. While you guys all fixate on Solo and Morgan, I'll swoop in for Amy Rodriguez.
Well Lloyd is my secret girl on the team. Have to keep it in Jersey.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Well Lloyd is my secret girl on the team. Have to keep it in Jersey.
YOU HEAR THAT, PEOPLE!? WE HAVE SECURED OUR DIBS!
Old 07-28-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw the whole Park Tae Hwan debacle...glad they got that **** right lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Morgan's a Socal girl who went to Cal and is an Angels fan. So everyone else is irrelevant to me
Old 07-28-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Morgan's a Socal girl who went to Cal and is an Angels fan. So everyone else is irrelevant to me
I agree with all this.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan Larson has a pretty impressive ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Jordan Larson has a pretty impressive ass.
I was thinking the same thing the whole time. IMPRESSIVE.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beach volleyball is more fun to play than to watch.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This "Hope Solo vs. Brandi Chastain" screams little brother syndrome, with a little bit of an inferiority complex mixed in.

Hope is angry because no matter what she (or her team, but really she) has done she'll be forever compared to the 99 World Cup team, and unfavorably at that. If you were to play "Family Feud" and you had to name a women's soccer player, I'd wager Mia Hamm is still #1, and Brandi Chastain will get more votes, even though Hope Solo is probably the best goalie in American Women's Soccer History (no basis behind that claim, but in Hope's mind it's probably true).

so now you have Hope Solo, who has an unnecessary chip on her shoulder that has nothing to do with any team she's playing, but she's instead chasing after the '99 Women's World Cup team. It's kind of like the dynamic between the '96 and '92 US Men's basketball teams, where no matter what the second one does, it will pale in comparison to the original.

Plus, Hope Solo is the most valuable player to this team, yet Wambach is in more commercials and Alex Morgan is on billboards, has more twitter followers, and is the team's darling, as opposed to Solo.

Some of this might stem back to losing that shootout in 2011, but at the end of the day, I'm pretty sure Hope is just projecting these inner issues towards the first target she gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

SP's best post ever.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you guys aware there is a "Destinee Hooker" on the US Indoor volleyball team? The best part is that the announcers use her full name everytime she's mentioned.
Old 07-28-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Yes, and it's awesome