Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-05-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, what's a vampire mercenary as opposed to a vampire? And what was a vampire prostitute, even if it never got to be used?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
You have no idea how much I hate being on your side. Even now, I am imagining you evil laughing at my foolishness. But I just don't see it in the play and really don't trust those voting for you. Though Gonzo was right about that last post sounding a little odd.
Well, if it was odd, so be it. Here, I've been the victim of drive-by voting.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Rufus (3):
Grizz, ATL, Gonzo, R4L
R4L (3): Rufus, McGee, JR

With 10 alive, 6 are needed for majority.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Me hoping on the lynch train? I started driving alling out rufus since the first day. Y'all be trippin. Now I'm almost positive rufus and mcgee are together....they keep trying to say how they're not by saying crap like...i hate you!...but they're rly jerking each other off.
I would be totally suspicious of us, too.

For the record, I am playing poorly. I suspect everybody in a game with very few evil people, and then defend one because too many people that I suspect (see: everybody) are coming after him. But sometiiiiiiiiiimes, I get a good feeling.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Actually **** that, I'm spot on. ATL was a hunch, R4L has a case against him, Gonzo had GOW rallying against him (even if he may or may not have been an investigator), and Grizz is always evil. Somebody has to be evil, there. Yes, the logic is sound.

Gonzo could totally be evil. People that voted for him before the town settled back on Renji were GOW, Rufus, SP, and jr. I like that group much more than those voting for Rufus, right now. Though I would like to hear more from JR and SP.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually **** that, I'm spot on. ATL was a hunch, R4L has a case against him, Gonzo had GOW rallying against him (even if he may or may not have been an investigator), and Grizz is always evil. Somebody has to be evil, there. Yes, the logic is sound.

Gonzo could totally be evil. People that voted for him before the town settled back on Renji were GOW, Rufus, SP, and jr. I like that group much more than those voting for Rufus, right now. Though I would like to hear more from JR and SP.
At this point I actually think you are evil. It would make sense that you and rufus are a team with you standing up for him. I figure I was left alive because I had a high chance of being lynched after GOW just made up being an investigator. Your logic is actually pretty hilariously terrible haha. I actually kind of want to vote for you over rufus now. The way you are sticking up for rufus and trying to steer the town in any other direction but him tells me you are either together or you know he is not evil because you are and you want to look good in everyones eyes after he dies.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

My suspicions are of Gonzo, ATL, Grizz, and r4l. You already laid out a solid argument for r4l, so I won't go into him. But here is why I am suspicious of the others.

ATL hasn't really added anything of substance to this game. Just a bunch of joke posts. I think he is human because he was thrown off by the red text on scotty's role.

Gonzo, he role revealed without mod permission so I think his claim that he is a vampire townie is BS. He also lied about tracking people. If you are good, there isn't really much use in lying so I think he might be evil.

You already mentioned the one post the Grizz post below which was kind of odd to me. That's the only reason I'm a bit suspicious of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Maybe I'm being dense here but the write-up certainly makes it sound like there are more vampires than humans in this game so a random lynch seems to benefit the humans more.
If I had to rank all the people in the game in terms of suspiciousness, I'd go.

Gonzo
R4L
ATL
Grizz
Fenikz
Rufus
SP
McGee
Forenci
JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our power role guys are doing ******* awful so I was hoping to put some heat on people to see if they sliped. I was also kind of hoping that the human scum would come after me at night and leave the power roles alone. Unfortunately you all had to keep calling me suspicious so that didn't work. Lynch me if you want. One of the people going after me hard today is evil so maybe lynching me will clear done things up. Also if I get lynched I can make fun of you retards later.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote:Rufus

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

unvote: rufus

vote: mcgee

For all the reasons I stated. ATL being evil I could very easily see. R4L really is jumping on any and every lynch train and just posts drunken rambles so is not much help.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Things like jr's list make me a little uneasy. Yes, those I am suspicious of are at the top and I can buy that he arrived at those suspicions on his own. But it is still concerning for all of us that the least active (fenikz, Forenci, SP) are well below in suspicion.

I could go either way on the pretending-to-track thing. I think Renji made sense when he spoke of Gonzo's play style this game.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew you two didn't have the heart to lynch me, all is forgiven.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Things like jr's list make me a little uneasy. Yes, those I am suspicious of are at the top and I can buy that he arrived at those suspicions on his own. But it is still concerning for all of us that the least active (fenikz, Forenci, SP) are well below in suspicion.

I could go either way on the pretending-to-track thing. I think Renji made sense when he spoke of Gonzo's play style this game.
Renji knows he played a **** game. Lied about his role and forced a fake role reveal. He is hoping I am evil so that he can go off about him being responsible for me going down and in his mind salvage his game. I am good so again, lynch me if you want folks. I have been kind of half assing this game and letting others take the lead. You all have failed miserably so I am going to go back, read into some things, and post me top three suspicious list.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I knew you two didn't have the heart to lynch me, all is forgiven.
I was totally lynch train hopping there. Letting others take the lead.

I will also say that JR's list is very suspect. Forenci is the person you trust most? SP trustworthy too?
Old 08-05-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just as an fyi...I'm drinking now...and so imma a little away from the game til I sober up again...i wodont want me bing drunk to br an excuse to fh k it all ip

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm actually pretty suspicious of fenikz and SP as well. SP because he hasn't been playing his normal way at all. And fenikz because of his reaction to Renji's role reveal. I'm not suspicious of Forenci really because he usually lays pretty low and he hasn't said anything that jumps out at me so it isn't like he is playing any differently.

Truthfully, the list is pretty fluid after ATL. I could easily have put SP or Fenikz at the four spot on that list.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 08-05-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I'm gonna be honest, there isn't a whole lot to go on for me right now. The first day we were voting for scotty because he'd be inactive and SP because he's SP. The second day we lynched Renji because his story changed 129807123498023 times. To be frank, I don't think there is a whole lot that can be read into either lynch.

The kills seem obvious with bulldogs and vidae as both were clearly vampires based on the way they were playing. Killxswitch was interesting to me because he didn't really go after anyone and wasn't overly obvious about being a vampire either.

Gonzo seems to be playing like evil Gonzo which makes me think he's a vampire since technically the vampires are evil, even though they are the majority.

JR is playing like he has in every other game recently but I'm still torn on whether that makes him human or vampire.

Rufus and SP are both playing like the evil versions of themselves as well, which makes me not sure if they are humans or vampires given the layout.

Fenikz hasn't really posted enough for me to get a full read on him but I feel he's vampire based on yesterday's posts.

McGee is a vampire and Forenci appears to be with the vampires.

I can see ATL and R4L as being humans based on the way they are playing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-05-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Rufus (2):
ATL, R4L
R4L (3): Rufus, McGee, JR
McGee (1): Gonzo

With 10 alive, 6 are needed for majority.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can lynch me.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a human though.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
You can lynch me.
I'm not sure what to make of this...

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-05-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

On page one Rufus says vamps can only be killed if lynched. Maybe a slip up and he is a human. ATL was quick to jump on Renji when Renji claimed to be a human. I actually thought I was evil when I got my role so maybe ATL knew Renji ****** up because ATL is human and knew humans are evil.

McGee wanted a lynch but did not really vote for anybody until they already had votes on them. The mafia generally does not like starting lynch trains on good people because it makes them look suspicious later.

SP keeps setting off the mafia alarm bells in my head. I really could see him being evil.

I thought I might have ****** up with the role reveal because I really was not paying attention to the rule but I revealed after getting 4 votes so I think I was in the clear.

Top three most suspicious in order -

1. McGee (playing VERY mafia like)
2. SP
3. Rufus
Honorable mention - ATL
Old 08-05-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

I repeat, McGee is a vampire.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-05-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I repeat, McGee is a vampire.
You said I was playing like I was evil but you think I am a vamp. The vamps are the good guys I do believe but the way you said it leads me to believe you are a human. I am willing to trust you about McGee though.

Unvote: McGee

Vote: SP
Old 08-05-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alrighty! I'm finally back haha. Had a bit of time to catch up and Rufus does confuse me with the way he's acted. I can't tell if he's evil or just playing funny because this game is weird. I'm not ready to vote for anyone yet, but it is something to think about going forward perpahps.