Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-05-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Do they have overtime in Preseason?
Not that I'm aware of.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:55 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bro denied.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:10 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Bro denied.

Nice!

Skelton: "Good run, thanks for the job."
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:55 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Do they have overtime in Preseason?
I'm pretty sure they do. You just never see it because teams try and avoid it. Usually just go for a 2 point and win.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:10 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
So I know its preseason and the HOF game but I was really looking forward to watching football. But nooo here I find out its on NFLN, dhcdfhvcfhcf **** you NFLN die in a fire.
Me and you both man. I know it's a crap week 1 pre-season game but I hve been fiending for football and was excited all day to see a few plays, then I'm flipping around only to find this out. Seriously this NFLN crap is annoying me. Plus they have weekly games this year now. Why isn't this station on every carrier with as much money as the NFL makes? I can't even buy the channel on TWC as an extra package, wtf is that? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Ivory was banged up and has serious injury concerns, Darren Sproles didn't sign with the team until a few months after the draft, and the only RB on the roster that was sure to make the team was Pierre Thomas. In hindsight, it was a bad draft pick (and yes, I still criticize it). If you wanted a RB that badly then draft one in the 2nd or 3rd round. Don't trade up to select one in the first.

Only reasons I felt it was a bad pick was due to the fact that it was a trade up using a future pick. If it was your own pick and you felt the need to do it then fine, trading up was over doing it. That, and the team passes and runs through Drew Brees, so using a future 1st for another RB with Pierre was a question mark. Ingram was a great prospect though, so I'm not ready to assume he's just going to be average for his career.

I just felt like Ingram would be much better for a team like the Jets, where as the Saints didn't even need a RB that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:42 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I'm pretty sure they do. You just never see it because teams try and avoid it. Usually just go for a 2 point and win.
Bills did the opposite last preseason - they went for two to tie the game and ended up playing 12 minutes of overtime with Jacksonville. Not everybody liked that one, but they played to win the game.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I switched over to directv. I needed my NFL Network. I used to have cablevision and I honestly miss it bc Cablevision's 3 for 1 package was a steal, along with optimum rewards and the free optimum wifi that's abundant throughout the tri-state area. I loved it, it was great. I had a great price, and great rewards, like free movies and the wifi, and the best part was Cablevision has no contracts, so you can leave whenever you want.

But their lack of NFL network was just killing me, especially during football season bc you miss so many games. I'd accomodate that by going out to bars every thursday to watch those games, but I did the math and realized I was spending a lot more doing that.

So I just sucked it up and got directv. I miss cablevision though, if they ever get NFL Network I'll switch back in a heartbeat.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:52 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm just gonna go to Cox this week, probably be cheaper then what the dish network companies want for deposits and credit checks. I know that's the new "cool" thing to say around here is why waste your time watching ESPN or NFLN or whatever but honestly I need my football. Of course some of it will annoy me but even if it's just for the Thursday game schedules or draft coverage it's worth it for me.

I had Comcast years ago when this first got started and got hooked on it now I've gone some years without it, I hardly feel like I'll be able to make it an entire season of missing weekly games either.

Quote:
Old 08-06-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Bro denied.

What an ass. I know you just got hurt but dam.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A.) I can't wait for some preseason games to be on channels I actually get.

B.) I like how the Cards are already downplaying Kolb's lousy performance and his injury. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-chest-muscle/

"“I think it’s a little bit unfair to Kevin because we weren’t doing as good a job up front early in the game,” Whisenhunt said of criticism regarding KOlb’s one-for-four-with-a-pick-performance. “Then we settled down and played a little bit better. But he’ll get his opportunities when we go forward. That’s why you don’t, it’s careful to make judgments on that first experience.”

That’s fine, but it’s hard to blame the line for the interception Kolb threw. The quarterback locked in on receiver Andre Roberts, not noticing that Malcolm Jenkins leaked out into the flat after lining up close to the scrum of blockers and defensive linemen."

You mean the same line Skelton went out and led a TD drive behind? Mm-hmm.

Also, Kolb just isn't very good. He is STILL riding the "success" of beating down two extremely bad defenses years ago. If it weren't for those two games, he'd still be languishing on the Eagles bench (or worse.) He has shown NOTHING, at ANY POINT IN HIS CAREER, that indicates he should EVEN BE IN COMPETITION FOR a starting QB job in the NFL.

Cardinals, I'm sorry you gave up draft picks and money for him, but he's terrible. Move on.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Footballllllllllllll finally

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In other news, Mike Williams grows a beard..

He plans on cutting it when the Bucs win a superbowl,..

a very long time from now

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
What an ass. I know you just got hurt but dam.
Lol the funniest part is where he looks right at Skelton walking towards him then tries to put his head back down like he didn't know what was going on.

Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know what game NFLN is showing tonight? My TV Guide just says "Teams TBA."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin. †One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one. †Awesome. †Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks.†
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish this was reg season tonight. Packers vs Chargers and Denver vs Bears would be great games.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will sports bars such as Buffalo Wild Wings/ Hooters be able to show all preseason games? TIA.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooooooooooooooo Redskins time babyyyyy!!!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ules-with-t-o/

Quote:
It made for good theater, even if it wasn’t within the rules.

When Terrell Owens signed with the Seahawks and practiced Wednesday, he apparently violated the rules about when new acquisitions can work with their new teams.

Owens was wearing shoulder pads and going through regular work when he arrived at Seahawks camp yesterday.

League spokesman Greg Aiello explained the process, via Danny O’Neil of the Seattle Times: “Players have a 3-day acclimation period during the preseason. Day 1 is for the physical and meetings. Day 2 and 3 the player may participate, but only in helmet and shells or a padded shirt. Day 4 and for the rest of camp is in full pads.”

Whether the league wants to punish the Seahawks remains to be seen, but his involvement clearly appears to be a violation.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
A.) I can't wait for some preseason games to be on channels I actually get.

B.) I like how the Cards are already downplaying Kolb's lousy performance and his injury. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-chest-muscle/

I think itís a little bit unfair to Kevin because we werenít doing as good a job up front early in the game,Ē Whisenhunt said of criticism regarding KOlbís one-for-four-with-a-pick-performance. ďThen we settled down and played a little bit better. But heíll get his opportunities when we go forward. Thatís why you donít, itís careful to make judgments on that first experience.Ē

Thatís fine, but itís hard to blame the line for the interception Kolb threw. The quarterback locked in on receiver Andre Roberts, not noticing that Malcolm Jenkins leaked out into the flat after lining up close to the scrum of blockers and defensive linemen."

You mean the same line Skelton went out and led a TD drive behind? Mm-hmm.

Also, Kolb just isn't very good. He is STILL riding the "success" of beating down two extremely bad defenses years ago. If it weren't for those two games, he'd still be languishing on the Eagles bench (or worse.) He has shown NOTHING, at ANY POINT IN HIS CAREER, that indicates he should EVEN BE IN COMPETITION FOR a starting QB job in the NFL.

Cardinals, I'm sorry you gave up draft picks and money for him, but he's terrible. Move on.
I simply do not get why they don't just trust Skelton. I actually like him a lot, and I believe he'll give them a better shot at winning games than Kolb.

I am not claiming Skelton will be the franchise QB, but they'll never know if they don't at least give it a shot. Plus, the Kolb experiment just looks worse and worse by the day.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RG3 looks the part right now.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow a TD. Love it!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's some atrocious attempts at tackling in this game.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

_YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how RG3 looks so far while be watching my Redskins games this season to see how he does
Old 08-09-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Impressive catch by the TE

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote