Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-12-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've used the push for different reasons. I had a guy who was much smaller than me (this guy was probably like 5'5 and 150 lbs. Who was drunk and kept giving me and my friends a bunch of crap a few weeks ago and I told him if he doesn't get the **** away from us, he's gonna get his ass beat. Not the best thing to say to a drunk guy, I know, and it pissed him off more, so he tried to get up in my face, so I just ******* pushed him, firstly to get him away from me and the girl that was next to me who almost got hit in the face by this guys hands, and secondly because I was pissed and tired of his ********. Of course with this guy being so tiny he flew like a ************ and busted his ass. I walked over toward him and his friends and told them to get him off the ground, get the **** out of my friends yard, and get home. And they did just that. I saw the guy this week and he apologized for being a dick, I apologized for shoving him and that was pretty much it. I did it because I don't really like hitting people, I've only ever hit someone with the intent to hurt them twice in my life, and I don't like it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 08-12-2012 at 01:37 PM.
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd actually be more interested in who has done the counter-clockwise swirl.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote