Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 03-31-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

RaVeNFaNaCtIc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default McGahee Plans to work out most of the offseason

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...e.jsp?id=17066
i like that he is doing this and i predict he is going to have a great year. What are some other thoughts??

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
#1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
I used to be MaddenPlayer52
RaVeNFaNaCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I am happy that Willis is here in the town of Pleasant Living, its not necessarily a surprise. He's new to the organization and needs to get comfortable with the coaching staff and new teammates not to mention has to learn a whole new playbook. I like the fact that he chose to make acquainting himself with Tony Nathan a priority because your running back coach has to be a psuedo best friend when coming to a new team. Now if he makes this a yearly habit it will be news but at least he's clearing up one issue he had in Buffalo. As for predictions for this upcoming year, I want to see him in training camp and how he adapts to the playbook and how and if these offensive changes fly before I predict anything.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
While I am happy that Willis is here in the town of Pleasant Living, its not necessarily a surprise. He's new to the organization and needs to get comfortable with the coaching staff and new teammates not to mention has to learn a whole new playbook. I like the fact that he chose to make acquainting himself with Tony Nathan a priority because your running back coach has to be a psuedo best friend when coming to a new team. Now if he makes this a yearly habit it will be news but at least he's clearing up one issue he had in Buffalo. As for predictions for this upcoming year, I want to see him in training camp and how he adapts to the playbook and how and if these offensive changes fly before I predict anything.
I agree with that.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I agree with that.
See Ravens1991, we can be on the same side. Now if you will come to the dark side and embrace Kyle Boller..... :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 03-31-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
See Ravens1991, we can be on the same side. Now if you will come to the dark side and embrace Kyle Boller..... :D
I noticed that, that was the first time we actually agreed on something besides the fact that we want the Ravens to win.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I noticed that, that was the first time we actually agreed on something besides the fact that we want the Ravens to win.
I'm sure we agree on many things when it comes to the Ravens. 2 things will always divide die-hard fans: 1. The QB situation and 2. Draft Pick theories.

Now we can stop disagreeing on #1 if you will just come to the dark side! :D You know you do, you can feel yourself cheering just like you did when Kyle threw that bomb to DWill against the Browns! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-31-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

hahaha, I actually like our arguments about Boller it is preety fun. But I actually don't mind if Boller is the QB of the future as long as he is good.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
hahaha, I actually like our arguments about Boller it is preety fun. But I actually don't mind if Boller is the QB of the future as long as he is good.
Yes! Another member of the Kyle Boller for QB Coalition, aka The Dark Side. :D Resistance is futile you McNair supporters, The Power of Boller Will Prevail!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-31-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

lol I never said he was better then McNair.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
lol I never said he was better then McNair.
SEE THE POWER OF BOLLER RUNS THROUGH YOUR VEINS!

You have been assimilated into our Coalition, welcome to fold Ravens1991. The Dark Side has grown! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-31-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

hahahahaha
Old 04-01-2007, 02:08 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent job of recruiting a new member BigDawg, I think we can sway Niel too, I see it in hs eyes his confidence is wavering!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Excellent job of recruiting a new member BigDawg, I think we can sway Niel too, I see it in hs eyes his confidence is wavering!
i take no sides on this. unless we try out clarence moore at qb. he might have a cannon, we just dont know yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
i take no sides on this. unless we try out clarence moore at qb. he might have a cannon, we just dont know yet
This is true he hasn't been tested there yet, I say lets open up the competition!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-02-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Excellent job of recruiting a new member BigDawg, I think we can sway Niel too, I see it in his eyes his confidence is wavering!
Our Coalition is growing my brother, growing indeed! Besides Niel is with us just still wavering, although he knows Clarence is a Boller backer because Kyle is the only one on the team that can get him the ball!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-02-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...e.jsp?id=17066
i like that he is doing this and i predict he is going to have a great year. What are some other thoughts??

900 yards and 3 or 4 TDs thats my thoughts.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-02-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
900 yards and 3 or 4 TDs thats my thoughts.
I've got him down for at least 1,200 yards and 10-12 touchdowns

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Flippa View Post
I've got him down for at least 1,200 yards and 10-12 touchdowns

I hope we're both wrong I hope he goes for around 1500 and 12-15 TDs, just don't see it happening.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999