Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-14-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Checking in, after yesterday's shenanigans, I am here for serious business.

This Renji/Gonzo thing is weird. The only role that I know about that has information about another character in a negative way is a lyncher. How quickly and easily Renji was followed is quite strange.

Renji and Gonzo also argued a lot in the dead thread. Would seem childish, but Renji may just want to kill off Gonzo to not have him around.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Cigaro turned me into a newt!
Considering what my PM said, I believe this. I am also very much good for the record and important. Lynching me is a mistake and you are all just doing it to appease Renji who is furiously masturbating and the thought of getting my lynched. All of you who played the vamp game should remember when he lied about being an investigator and said I was evil when I was good and in the Toy Story game if you read the dead thread you can see Renji lie about never reading his PMs day one to look cool and try to win an argument against me. He is a pathetic human being.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Checking in, after yesterday's shenanigans, I am here for serious business.

This Renji/Gonzo thing is weird. The only role that I know about that has information about another character in a negative way is a lyncher. How quickly and easily Renji was followed is quite strange.

Renji and Gonzo also argued a lot in the dead thread. Would seem childish, but Renji may just want to kill off Gonzo to not have him around.
This is exactly what it is. Not the first time Renji has lied to try and get me killed because he is a child. This game doesn't have lynchers, or at least the beta didn't, so he probably changed his win condition. I know you are good, don't make the mistake Cigaro.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you 'know I am good'? Just a post above you said you believe sbh that I turned him into a newt. Don't simply pander people not to vote for you.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
How do you 'know I am good'? Just a post above you said you believe sbh that I turned him into a newt.
You are good but you are an asshole. You are arrogant and like to flaunt your powers. That is all I know about you right now. Am I wrong?
Old 08-14-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted to get Gonzo talking. I might change it, we'll see. Gonzo, you say Renji is a lyncher, then point out there was no lyncher in Broth's beta game. If you are good, and assuming Renji is not being a petulant little girl, why do you think he would try to get you killed day 1? He says you are "corrupt" and assumes that means evil. Seems awfully ballsy to claim role or alignment knowledge on day 1. He even mentioned another "ace in his backhand" which I assume meant "ace up my sleeve". Thoughts?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn...this **** got real very fast haha.

I is also disappoint on Gonzo's rebuttal.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Considering what my PM said, I believe this. I am also very much good for the record and important. Lynching me is a mistake and you are all just doing it to appease Renji who is furiously masturbating and the thought of getting my lynched. All of you who played the vamp game should remember when he lied about being an investigator and said I was evil when I was good and in the Toy Story game if you read the dead thread you can see Renji lie about never reading his PMs day one to look cool and try to win an argument against me. He is a pathetic human being.
I would believe this more if you didn't say it every day one hoping to get protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I voted to get Gonzo talking. I might change it, we'll see. Gonzo, you say Renji is a lyncher, then point out there was no lyncher in Broth's beta game. If you are good, and assuming Renji is not being a petulant little girl, why do you think he would try to get you killed day 1? He says you are "corrupt" and assumes that means evil. Seems awfully ballsy to claim role or alignment knowledge on day 1. He even mentioned another "ace in his backhand" which I assume meant "ace up my sleeve". Thoughts?
There might be a lyncher. I just played the beta which was a lot less roles so I actually think lyncher makes sense. I just remember there wasn't one in the beta after posting so I wanted to point that out.

Renji has tried to get my killed day one numerous times based on nothing. He was pissy last game when I said I knew he was evil day one after he posted and said he played an amazing game and no way I knew, even going so far as to make up a story about him not reading his PMs until the day was over. Vamp game he claimed investigator when he wasn't just so he could say I was evil and get me killed. It failed and got him killed.

He is absolutely childish enough to attempt this. I can bet he doesn't have an ace in his hole at all, he will just say whatever he thinks will get my lynched. I am good and can help the town.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I would believe this more if you didn't say it every day one hoping to get protection.
Rarely do I say important but hell ya I ask to be watched all the time. I don't think there will be much protection in this game though so I am just telling the truth.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I would like to hear from Renji as to what his ace up his sleeve is.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You are good but you are an asshole. You are arrogant and like to flaunt your powers. That is all I know about you right now. Am I wrong?
This is not particularly correct.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
This is not particularly correct.
Fair enough. I just know who you are because we are part of the same group if you catch my drift. I assume Broth was just adding some depth and story to my PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I would like to hear from Renji as to what his ace up his sleeve is.
I am betting he will say lynch me first and then find out. He is dead right after me though which is why I voted for him. If he is not evil what he is doing here is quite easily the dumbest possible game move he could make.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Vote: Gonzo

Originally I was not really ready to vote for Gonzo, but his entire defense simply strikes me as scrambling and general BSing.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Alright Cigaro, you have the same role as me so I guess that will be known after I die. I would love to know how I am scrambling. Good on you guys for listening to Renji making **** up just so he can masturbate to the write up of me dying.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

JR (3) - snicho, Todd, Bulldogs
Gonzo (8) - Renji, JR, killswitch, Vidae, SBH, wooty, Trogdor, Cigaro
SBH (1) - McGee
Renji (1) Gonzo
With 23 people alive 12 is needed for a lynch

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm never against some Gonzo lynching but, I'm still not convinced this is the best play for the town atm.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 08-14-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Alright Cigaro, you have the same role as me so I guess that will be known after I die. I would love to know how I am scrambling. Good on you guys for listening to Renji making **** up just so he can masturbate to the write up of me dying.
How are you scrambling? Just read your first sentence.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-14-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
How are you scrambling? Just read your first sentence.
How is that scrambling? It's the truth. Voting me out only hurts your game but you seem content doing it. What do you want me to do, just make a post saying don't lynch me? I have made the arguments I feel I needed to make and I have tried to reason why Renji is doing what he did as well as hint at the fact that I am good in every way I can since I can't role reveal. If everybody decides to lynch me because of this, fine. I will be happy knowing I made every argument I could to stay around and you are all making a terrible decision.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, its obvious brodeur and vidae are aligned in trying to get me killed wouldn't be surprised if mcgee, and even atl, are in on it as well.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Well, its obvious brodeur and vidae are aligned in trying to get me killed wouldn't be surprised if mcgee, and even atl, are in on it as well.
Atl isn't in the game lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 08-14-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ypu are all ignoring JRD playing his classic evil game.

Also, Gonzo and Cigaro have the same role by the sounds of it which means one of them is probably evil.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Atl isn't in the game lol
Exactly! He's sending his hired goons at me to avoid suspicions!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Can you guys do me one favor? If you do decide to lynch me can you all make fun of Renji after I come up good, call him a terrible player, and generally just try to break his spirit? I think he deserves it at this point. He knows when he is evil he is pathetic at hiding it and I can pick up on that. It is when he is good and he makes **** up to get me killed that really baffles me. I guess I am baffled because I am not a man-child with a pathetically laughable internet forum vendetta.