Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-14-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Ypu are all ignoring JRD playing his classic evil game.

Also, Gonzo and Cigaro have the same role by the sounds of it which means one of them is probably evil.
Nah, we are the guys that good needs to protect and evil wants to kill.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Considering what my PM said, I believe this
not sure if srs... my post was a Monty Python quote

anyway, I don't love Gonzo's defense of himself and I find it odd that he is assuming him and Cigaro have the same role. nonetheless, I don't trust Renji much either. this is a tough call.

I just can't imagine any role getting undeniable information saying another player is evil on day one. I can't think of a way broth would include that, either...
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys JRD is 90% evil on the brothometer!
Old 08-14-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ypu are all ignoring JRD playing his classic evil game.

Also, Gonzo and Cigaro have the same role by the sounds of it which means one of them is probably evil.
I've been evil like one time ever. I wasn't aware that I had a classic evil game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I've been evil like one time ever. I wasn't aware that I had a classic evil game.
Classic evil JR.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Classic evil JRD.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
not sure if srs... my post was a Monty Python quote

anyway, I don't love Gonzo's defense of himself and I find it odd that he is assuming him and Cigaro have the same role. nonetheless, I don't trust Renji much either. this is a tough call.

I just can't imagine any role getting undeniable information saying another player is evil on day one. I can't think of a way broth would include that, either...
Hahaha that is actually hilarious. The quote went over my head because I am done. In my PM I was told that Cigaro shares a role with me but he is arrogant, shows off and I don't really like him. I thought he was showing off and used magic on you.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Classic evil JRD.
Get off my nuts, brah.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

You guys all just need to realize that there really is no way Renji got info that I am evil (one because I am good and two because it is day one) and he has made **** up about me being evil when I was good before.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Classic evil JR.
Apparently.

But on the Gonzo thing. I voted for him more on trying to get him to start talking. One solution is to lynch one of them. If we lynch Gonzo and he is good, we lynch Renji unless other information is present. If we lynch Renji and he turns out to be the lyncher, we know Gonzo is good. If not, we'll have some additional conversation during the no lynch phase.

Unvote Gonzo

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 08-14-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

You could role reveal and if you got the role right as verified by Cigaro I'd say it clears you for now...we would also be outing two power roles on day 1 by the sounds of it....
Old 08-14-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Question... has anyone ever received information prior to Day One?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-14-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You could role reveal and if you got the role right as verified by Cigaro I'd say it clears you for now...we would also be outing two power roles on day 1 by the sounds of it....
Can't role reveal as per my PM. Cigaro should be able to back me up on that since his PM says the same thing I am sure.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Question... has anyone ever received information prior to Day One?
As far as I know it has only ever been the lyncher. I have played in a ton of games too, including the beta for this one. Renji is a child and making **** up.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My role PM never mentioned the roles of anyone but myself. For you to state that we share the same role yet you received information on other people is hard for me to accept.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Get off my nuts, brah.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

It almost sounds like gonzo is a lyncher to Cigaro based on the description of his pm haha.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
My role PM never mentioned the roles of anyone but myself. For you to state that we share the same role yet you received information on other people is hard for me to accept.
Fair enough. Can you confirm that I can't role reveal though? I mentioned you because you were the only name I got in my PM, it said we had the same role, it also said that you were an arrogant dick who shows off and steal my glory. I assume it was some creative flourish on Broth's part as it was in the second PM he sent me.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It almost sounds like gonzo is a lyncher to Cigaro based on the description of his pm haha.
Haha, I have no idea why the Cigaro stuff was included but I think it is awesome. My plan was to just be a dick to Cigaro all game. I wanted to keep telling him he was stuck up and arrogant. Then I got 7 votes. ******* Renji.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Can't role reveal as per my PM. Cigaro should be able to back me up on that since his PM says the same thing I am sure.
I'd like to believe you because Renji is playing a classic lyncher game and it would really penalize the already outnumbered evil side if someone was given information Day One but...

I don't love your story. Cigaro is saying he didn't receive any information in his PM. You can't role reveal? It says in the rules you can role reveal.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-14-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'd like to believe you because Renji is playing a classic lyncher game and it would really penalize the already outnumbered evil side if someone was given information Day One but...

I don't love your story. Cigaro is saying he didn't receive any information in his PM. You can't role reveal? It says in the rules you can role reveal.
No, it says in my PM that I can't. Cigaro is the only person I know that can back me up on this since we share a role.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea who you are, or whether or not you can role reveal. I do know that someone wants me dead, and from the start you have been attempting to tie me to you and you have admitted you are not supposed to like me. So my vote stays.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to hear from Renji what his ace is. I don't buy Gonzo's defense yet but Renji volunteered it so I'd like to know everything before we lynch.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I have no idea who you are, or whether or not you can role reveal. I do know that someone wants me dead, and from the start you have been attempting to tie me to you and you have admitted you are not supposed to like me. So my vote stays.
Can you or can you not role reveal?
Old 08-14-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

All Renji said was Gonzo is corrupt.