Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-19-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone tell me how the Cardinals only threw the ball a total of 19 times all game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because their OL is awful and so are their qbs, so they don't want to put them through the embarassment.

If this team is gonna have any success this year, they better be able to run the ball like hell. I think Whisenhunt is trying to get them ready.

Just speculation on my part.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Can someone tell me how the Cardinals only threw the ball a total of 19 times all game?
Their QBs are Kolb, Skelton, Richard Bartel, and Ryan Lindley.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Their QBs are Kolb, Skelton, Richard Bartel, and Ryan Lindley.
I wonder if that makes them desperate enough to give us a 3rd-rounder for Tarvaris Jackson.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I wonder if that makes them desperate enough to give us a 3rd-rounder for Tarvaris Jackson.
Sad thing is Jackson isn't even worth a 7th rounder. It will be sad if any team blows a draft pick on trading for him.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
The Chiefs did not show up ready to play and the Rams are better than most people expect. The damage was done on the the Chiefs A defense by the Rams A offense. After the 1st quarter, blech.

J
I know it was just game 2 of the pre-season, but we lost 38-3 in the first one. That didn't give me much optimism at all.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I know it was just game 2 of the pre-season, but we lost 38-3 in the first one. That didn't give me much optimism at all.
You should feel happy about how that game went. Your offense torched our D early and you caused a fumble in our red zone and capitalized on it. You SHOULD feel great. Not that our D is amazing or anything, but I'd say it's a pretty good D, and you put in work against it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I wanna see Wilson start next week.

I also wanna see Sutton get some carries with the 1st team.
Don't see Wilson starting. It makes sense to me to go with Flynn otherwise you pretty much wasted the money on him. Besides, Flynn looks good last night if T.O. can catch the ####ing ball.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea Flynn's #s would all of the sudden look awesome had T.O. made that catch. It was a beautiful throw. He throws the deep ball pretty damn well for someone without elite arm strength.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Johnson (QB) always looks so good in preseason. I'm surprsed he's still stuck as the 3rd QB on the Niners.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea Flynn's #s would all of the sudden look awesome had T.O. made that catch. It was a beautiful throw. He throws the deep ball pretty damn well for someone without elite arm strength.
I think he was 0 for 5 throwing to Owens, who is a waste of a roster spot. I'm a ton more confident in their QB situation this year going in.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I think he was 0 for 5 throwing to Owens, who is a waste of a roster spot. I'm a ton more confident in their QB situation this year going in.
No catches on 5 targets from Flynn including that 46 yard drop and apparently ran the wrong route a couple of times. Can't see him making the team to be honest.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
did you watch the game? it wasn't 'badly overthrown', it was joel dreesen cowering in fear instead of catching passes he's paid to catch.
It was thrown into triple coverage, 5 yards past Dreesen, straight to a defender. Not sure what you were watching.

Last edited by XxXdragonXxX : 08-19-2012 at 03:29 PM.
XxXdragonXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't see Wilson starting. It makes sense to me to go with Flynn otherwise you pretty much wasted the money on him. Besides, Flynn looks good last night if T.O. can catch the ####ing ball.
That throw to T.O. was Flynn's only impressive throw of the night. Other than that he threw atleast 2 passes behind Owens, almost had a pass picked off, overthrew Braylon in the endzone. Even if Owens had caught that TD he still would only have completed 53% of his passes.

Wilson led 3 TD drives and didn't have any glaring poor plays the entire night, he was by far more impressive than Flynn. If this is a true competition, Wilson will start next week. Wilson was more impressive last week and this week, he deserves a chance to prove himself against a #1 defense.

Who cares if you wasted money on Flynn, you start the best QB on the roster. If it was about the money there would never have been a competition in the first place.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
That throw to T.O. was Flynn's only impressive throw of the night. Other than that he threw atleast 2 passes behind Owens, almost had a pass picked off, overthrew Braylon in the endzone. Even if Owens had caught that TD he still would only have completed 53% of his passes.

Wilson led 3 TD drives and didn't have any glaring poor plays the entire night, he was by far more impressive than Flynn. If this is a true competition, Wilson will start next week. Wilson was more impressive last week and this week, he deserves a chance to prove himself against a #1 defense.

Who cares if you wasted money on Flynn, you start the best QB on the roster. If it was about the money there would never have been a competition in the first place.
On the misfires to Owens you're making the assumption that T.O. ran the route right and Flynn missed him. I'm not in that camp.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

Quote:
On the misfires to Owens you're making the assumption that T.O. ran the route right and Flynn missed him. I'm not in that camp.
Lets see if I can recall these correctly.

1. Looks like Flynn thinks T.O. is going to stop, Owens doesn't stop. (Either an option route or a wrong route)
2. Owens is running a crossing route and Flynn throws was behind. (Clearly a bad throw)
3. Flynn throws to the sideline, Owens keeps going into the endzone. (Either an option route or a wrong route.)
4. Dropped pass.

I can't remember the 5th target. So I guess 1 bad throw to T.O., 2 or 3 wrong routes and a drop.

I don't think Flynn played terribly, I just wasn't overly impressed by him. I think Wilson outplayed him by a wide margin and deserves a chance to show if it's him or the fact that he's playing against backups (And with backups.)
Old 08-19-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
teams don't tend to pass a lot with 20 point leads

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
dreesen was open, and if he's a remotely competent nfl player, he makes the catch and takes the hit. instead, he cowered in fear and didn't attempt the catch and handed you a turnover. totally peyton's bad, though. he should've known dreesen is a worthless waste of roster space.
Sorry but, I'm watching the replay to see what you're talking about and I just don't see it. He didn't slow down and he had his hands outstretched until the ball sailed over him by a couple of feet straight to a defender, who you're right would have put a hit on him and probably forced an incompletion if the ball were catch able.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
No catches on 5 targets from Flynn including that 46 yard drop and apparently ran the wrong route a couple of times. Can't see him making the team to be honest.
T.O. looked bad. I'm sure being new has something to do with it, but that drop was one of the more painful and embarrassing drops I've ever seen. Part of me thinks signing T.O. is just another Pete Carroll scheme - he'll cut T.O. just so he can say he wasn't good enough for the Seahawk's roster. And honestly, it's probably true. Between Sidney Rice, Golden Tate, Braylon Edwards, Doug Baldwin and Antonio Bryant... (oh yeah, and Kellen Winslow and Zach Miller) We really, really don't need Owens.

Quote:
It was thrown into triple coverage, 5 yards past Dreesen, straight to a defender. Not sure what you were watching.
Just for what it's worth, I thought Peyton was pretty much money on the short and intermediate throws, but when he threw it deep it wasn't very impressive. When he got it out quickly, he looked like Old Peyton, but when they tried to let plays develop downfield he didn't look comfortable. I had hoped to see the Seahawks get a better pass rush, but at least they made plays when the opportunities presented themselves. That's the least you can ask for, and they certainly did that.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only watched the 1st preseason game against the Titans, and i'm not trying to predict whether he'll be a future success or bust. But my quick thoughts on Flynn

Positive- Seemed to go through his progressions, accurate, threw catchable balls, moved the team downfield in tandem with the running game

Negative- Never forced the ball downfield, had a bad INT, took a couple of sacks

Overall: Looked solid but nothing special. I also liked what i saw of Wilson in the 1st preseason game. And if Wilson really did engineer 3 TD drives last night, i think he deserves a chance with the #1's as well. From visiting other Seahawks forums around the net, many of their fans want to see Wilson vs the #1's as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
T.O. looked bad. I'm sure being new has something to do with it, but that drop was one of the more painful and embarrassing drops I've ever seen. Part of me thinks signing T.O. is just another Pete Carroll scheme - he'll cut T.O. just so he can say he wasn't good enough for the Seahawk's roster. And honestly, it's probably true. Between Sidney Rice, Golden Tate, Braylon Edwards, Doug Baldwin and Antonio Bryant... (oh yeah, and Kellen Winslow and Zach Miller) We really, really don't need Owens.
Antonio Bryant was released weeks ago...few days before TO was signed, I believe.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Quote:
Pete Carroll has been pretty explicit about player's contracts not factoring into who plays. He's been asked straight-up, and that was his response. I think as we've watched this offseason unfold that looks to be true; the way he's rotated the QBs in practice and games is what you'd need to do if you are legitimately trying to find a starter among three players. It doesn't have the look of him just trying to push Flynn. There's a real decision to be made between him and Russell Wilson.

Quote:

I wasn't impressed with Flynn either, aside from that one throw. Of course, he threw to T.O. 5 times and didn't complete any of them, so maybe he'd have looked better throwing to receivers who actually know the Seahawk's playbook. Or can catch.

But Russell Wilson has looked excellent vs. backup defenses. I think we'll probably see how serious Pete Carroll is about giving everyone their fair shot this week, because to me Wilson has definitely shown enough to see how he looks against a no. 1 unit. He's far more dynamic than Flynn, and I really don't know what Flynn might have on him other than height. Wilson has a stronger arm, he's just as accurate, if not more, he's more mobile, and he's smart. He picked up Wisconson's offense in one year, and he's quickly mastering Seattle's playbook, too. You see him looking off of receivers, making hot reads, going to second options, and he's been fantastic in collapsing pockets. If you didn't watch the game last night, try to find some youtube footage of the pass he completed to Tuinei on 3rd down as he was getting dragged down by defenders. The TV cameras didn't even follow the throw, because they thought he was throwing it away and there was no way it was going to be a completion.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't be so quick to blame TO (although that's probably a big part of it). Flynn has always had accuracy issues, dating back to LSU. That's probably the primary reason that he dropped to the 7th round of the draft. His stats in GB don't tell the whole story because they were distorted by a small sample size. If you go back and look at all of his throws, he wasn't very accurate and he wasn't a great decision maker. He made a lot of questionable throws that could have been picked off.

I'm pretty damn skeptical of Wilson because of his height, but I'd love to see him get some time with the starting unit.

Last edited by WCH : 08-19-2012 at 05:52 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TO obviously dropped passes. He was clearly rusty and looked bad out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Luck against the Steelers. This should be interesting, even if it's limited action.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Andrew Luck against the Steelers. This should be interesting, even if it's limited action.
Agreed, will be interesting to see how he does against the Steelers D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote