Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-24-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All you need to know is that the remaining mafia is most likely Cigars, Rufus, Renji, and R4L. Maybe one of them is good due to numbers, but there's probably too much inherent evil in them, anyway.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what are your thoughts on Brodeur, McGee?
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the masons should reveal themselves. It would let us know two good guys and might clear up this situation. For now though,

Unvote: jballa
Vote: Cigaro

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
All you need to know is that the remaining mafia is most likely Cigars, Rufus, Renji, and R4L. Maybe one of them is good due to numbers, but there's probably too much inherent evil in them, anyway.
You are sooo wrong about me.

My evil days are behind me.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Brodie. He hasn't even tried to kill me, as far as I know.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why would you think their are masons

bash brothers?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are the suspicions, exactly?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I love Brodie. He hasn't even tried to kill me, as far as I know.
I have not.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
why would you think their are masons

bash brothers?
Exactly. I mean I'd assume that's their role, but only Todd and they would really know. I'm just thinking that it could potentially clear a suspect person.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-24-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I have not.
What a sweetheart.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
What are the suspicions, exactly?
That since you said you voted without even acknowledging the perfectly reasonable claim that I made as being sound. I think voting without confidence is a mafia tool to make themselves seem like they thought the same way as everyone else. I think it would best for you to reveal yourself.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-24-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Broth around to say he watched someone?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
That since you said you voted without even acknowledging the perfectly reasonable claim that I made as being sound. I think voting without confidence is a mafia tool to make themselves seem like they thought the same way as everyone else. I think it would best for you to reveal yourself.
You are putting a little too much credit into your deductions. Your suspicions were definitely correct, but that does not mean your reasoning was black and white. Had CMD actually defended himself, he likely would have escaped a lynch. Sorry I didn't 'acknowledge your perfectly reasonable claim as being sound', but I didn't and don't think that it was such. I didn't vote in confidence because I wasn't confident, simple as that.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-24-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Haha sorry for sounding like an asshole, I warned everybody a couple posts ago it wasn't my intention. So my point is then why would you vote?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-24-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was blocked last night.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Haha sorry for sounding like an asshole, I warned everybody a couple posts ago it wasn't my intention. So my point is then why would you vote?
I voted because it was inevitable, given his complete lack of defense, that he would be lynched and there was no reason in holding the game up, and that although that argument wasn't great in my opinion, it was perhaps enough to fly on day one.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-24-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Who will watch the watchmen?

Old 08-24-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Who'd you try to watch? And also Cigaro, who are you suspicious of right now?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-24-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is in this game? wtf?
Old 08-24-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Who'd you try to watch? And also Cigaro, who are you suspicious of right now?
I still think looking at the guys Gonzo called out is a good start.

Sig by Matthew Jones
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That must mean that you were not the target of the kill. I have an idea of who they may have targeted. Would seem pointless to roleblock him and then try and kill him then.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
fenikz is in this game? wtf?

Old 08-24-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Let's not forget about OSU. Dude could mos def be evil.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

I am going to use some very sketchy, undoubtedly faulty reasoning to call Cigars evil up in this *****!

so he says we should use Gonzo's suspicions as a start for looking for evil players. I think he is doing so for two reasons. the first being that there is probably a town member on there that would make for an easy lynch and not get him in hot water. the second being that there is a mafia player on that list so in the event we find that player, Cigars has distanced himself from said player.

this is my attempt at logic for the day
Old 08-24-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broth gone to bed.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote