Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-22-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
sorry, was out being drunk.
gonzo is so evil it hurts. it's hilarious
Sound logic from you as usual....
Old 08-22-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Sound logic from you as usual....
Haha do you think you could further explain why you suspectScotty? I don't see it at the moment.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Brodeur

Vote: CMD

Well it seems the town has made up its mind, so I won't needlessly delay. I am not sure the original logic is all that incriminating at all, but it is what it is.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

JBalla (1): JRD
JRD (2): McGee, Gonzo
Rufus (1): RobS
No Lynch (2): CMD, Brody
CMD (*9*): TBW, sbh, Woot, OSU, JBalla, Renji, Broth, R4L, Cigaro

With 19 remaining, 10 votes are needed for a majority.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
If you are talking about CMD I would say that yes this is sort of a soft defence. I think he ends up being lynched but I would rather we lynch Jr.
Bring it on Baines!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Haha do you think you could further explain why you suspectScotty? I don't see it at the moment.
He makes one post earlier after I think McGee said he had proof I was evil saying it is always good taking me out early, pretty much him saying he wants to take me out but not voting because he did not want to be the first vote for me when I came back good. He makes one more post saying he got drunk and I am very evil. That is all he has contributed. Two posts, both of them lead me to believe Scotty is evil.

This is inevitable so might as well vote now before I leave.

Unvote: Jr

Vote: CMD
Old 08-22-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count:

JBalla (1): JRD
JRD (1): McGee
Rufus (1): RobS
No Lynch (2): CMD, Brody
CMD (10): TBW, sbh, Woot, OSU, JBalla, Renji, Broth, R4L, Cigaro, Gonzo

With 19 remaining, 10 votes are needed for a majority.

Write up on the way.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The team convened on the first day and suspicions began to fly everywhere. Suddenly someone called out CMD and before he had a chance to defend himself he was voted to be lynched.

CMD (Zamboni, Bulletproof SK) has been lynched.

SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO ME(NOT VIDAE) ASAP!
Old 08-22-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

As the team regrouped following a successful first day they arrive at the rink to an unfortunate scene. They find one of their teammates lying motionless at center ice, an ice pick through his heart.

Gonzo (Kenny Wu, Miller) has been killed.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blergh. Shame to lose such an average mafia player.

Obviously the work of jr.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course Gonzo is already dead.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, that went amazingly well. SK lynch, Gonzo dead (and he was a miller and surely would have been looked into and probably lynched).

Sweetness.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is he always a miller?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we should work with Gonzo's suspicions. Usually when he is killed off this early, it is because he was naming someone actually suspect. He was most adamant against JR, followed by scotty and then jballa.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-22-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I think we should work with Gonzo's suspicions. Usually when he is killed off this early, it is because he was naming someone actually suspect. He was most adamant against JR, followed by scotty and then jballa.
He also mentioned Rob, BTW.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-22-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Could easily be a ploy by mafia to make us follow your exact logic as well. I wouldn't read too much into Gonzo's suspicions just yet.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Could easily be a ploy by mafia to make us follow your exact logic as well. I wouldn't read too much into Gonzo's suspicions just yet.
Could be, but if Gonzo was wrong on all of his suspicions, seems it would make sense, considering his reputation, to leave him alive and let him cause chaos.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-22-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Renji always kills him, too. Just saying.

For the most part, I'm still for killing jr.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Could be, but if Gonzo was wrong on all of his suspicions, seems it would make sense considering his reputation to leave him alive and let him cause chaos.
That could be a play as well. However neither is really the obvious way for them to go. Early in the game, when I'm mafia I always want to kill someone low key as it's an easy kill and you wont be seen. Odds are insanely high someone watched/tracked Gonzo last night.

Even if we did act on Gonzo's suspicions, he has listed 1/5th of the game and is probably right on 1, 2 max.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't rush on drylie.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Think we should also consider the votes for CMD, yesterday. Mafia didn't know he was the SK, so look at those possible mafia treating it like a townie lynch. A couple of those stood out to me as seeming a little off. Not guaranteeing anything here, but maybe you get the same feeling.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Think we should also consider the votes for CMD, yesterday. Mafia didn't know he was the SK, so look at those possible mafia treating it like a townie lynch. A couple of those stood out to me as seeming a little off. Not guaranteeing anything here, but maybe you get the same feeling.
I can definitely buy this. To some extent at least. I think that's better than following Gonzo's suspicions blindly.

Anyway, I'm off to bed for the night. I'll check in periodically on my phone tomorrow during the day, but it's gonna be a busy one.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I will say, ironically, that if I had to vote now it would be for jballa. His vote justification was lame and he slid in right in the middle zone as to go undetected.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
might be the most sound logic I've ever seen on here.

If CMD is Adam Banks or Dean Portman killing him won't matter, it'll just give the town a super powerful guy in the end. We can take the loss of a Goldberg or Ken Wu as well.

Vote CMD
Lame. I don't like this.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
That could be a play as well. However neither is really the obvious way for them to go. Early in the game, when I'm mafia I always want to kill someone low key as it's an easy kill and you wont be seen. Odds are insanely high someone watched/tracked Gonzo last night.

Even if we did act on Gonzo's suspicions, he has listed 1/5th of the game and is probably right on 1, 2 max.
I am not suggesting that Gonzo was batting 1.000 with his accusations, you are correct, probably only 1 or 2 are actually evil. But it gives us something to work with. Given his reputation and night one mafia tactics, it makes the most sense to me that he was killed for one of the suspicions he had. Far too often does the town see that someone died and then take nothing from it, so I wanted to make sure I pointed out who he was suspicious of that day. Framing does happen and could be the case, but for the reason I stated in the sentence before, those types of kills happen far less often than kills intended to prevent a player from further airing a certain suspicion.

Sig by Matthew Jones