Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-02-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If there is something I've learned over the last year or so, it's that SuperPacker has an extreme dislike of Jermichael Finley.
he was probably on his fantasy team. I drafted him too, even sat him the one freaking week he did anything (3 TDs against the Bears sorry BB)

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
he was probably on his fantasy team. I drafted him too, even sat him the one freaking week he did anything (3 TDs against the Bears sorry BB)
We were covering him with Nick Roach on the goal line. I literally sat in this very chair and said "Finley is going to score here," and lo and behold....
Old 09-02-2012, 03:44 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taze has been very impressive but so has Muckelroy IMO. Happy to see him make the roster and if good ole Rey-Rey doesn't learn how to stop over-pursuing he could def make a run at a starting gig later this year. It's the last year of Rey's contract so they could elect to let him walk in favor of Burfict if he doesn't play like he should. I do think he'll be better this year but he's gotta stay healthy.

Bengals PS:
Zac Robinson, QB
Daniel "Boom" Herron, RB
Jourdan Brooks, FB
Otis Hudson, G
Emmanuel Lamur, LB
Bryce Davis, LS
Chris Lewis-Harris, CB

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:32 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post

Winslow is worse at Finley's good qualities, and he's also worse at Finley's bad qualities.
That's why I said trade him, not cut him. We could sign Winslow to a one year deal and then unleash DJ Williams in 2013. I wonder what Finley would get us in a trade?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like 49ers will add Clark Haggans to be OLB 4, pending a physical.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
That's why I said trade him, not cut him. We could sign Winslow to a one year deal and then unleash DJ Williams in 2013. I wonder what Finley would get us in a trade?
well after last season where he blew, id say a 2nd/early 3rd because he also needs a new contract

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha, unleash DJ Williams? He's not half the receiving threat Finley is.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ractice-squad/

The Ravens have signed Dennis Dixon to their practice squad. And yes, he does have eligibility remaining for that despite starting 4 games in his career as he was inactive for almost all the others.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has Brandon Washington been signed by someone yet?

I like to think I'm a pretty unbiased 'Canes fan. He has the talent to be a very good NFL OG - not sure what happened to him in Philly.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Looks like 49ers will add Clark Haggans to be OLB 4, pending a physical.
nothing left in the tank but a great locker room guy, should be a coach somewhere after he retires

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
nothing left in the tank but a great locker room guy, should be a coach somewhere after he retires
I think it's one of those "in case we lose a starter and need a back-up" signings.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marcus Easley and Jarron Gilbert are the most notable players on the practice squad, thus far. Still three open spots. I think both players can be potentially useful in a pinch. Not sure if they'd trust Easley when they could most likely sign Hagan back off the street if one of our four wideouts goes down, but I like still having him around for now.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Marcus Easley and Jarron Gilbert are the most notable players on the practice squad, thus far. Still three open spots. I think both players can be potentially useful in a pinch. Not sure if they'd trust Easley when they could most likely sign Hagan back off the street if one of our four wideouts goes down, but I like still having him around for now.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I understand you don't like Finley and how he talks but seriously you need to stop. That's just stupid. Finley is a lot better a lot younger and Winslow is just as dumb maybe even more. You can not like how Finley acts I understand that but wanting to lose him as a player I will never agree at this point.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He jumped out of a pool once, you know.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
He jumped out of a pool once, you know.
When o-lines are replaced by moats, he'll be DPotY.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
When o-lines are replaced by moats, he'll be DPotY.
Nobody crosses the Moats.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I think it's one of those "in case we lose a starter and need a back-up" signings.
Like when Parys Haralson goes on IR?

That's the rumor that Matt Barrows just tweeted. :(
Old 09-02-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just glad the Saints were able to hang onto Andy Tanner. He's going to do good things for the team in the future. Was a standout in preseason just had an injury that sidelined him to the PS.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

The roster churning continues.

The Cardinals have put Jeremy Bridges on IR and signed Pat McQuistan.

The Raiders signed Joselio Hanson and have cut 2011 3rd round pick DeMarcus Van Dyke.

The Bears have cut Brian Price and signed Omobi Okoye.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Al Davis was alive long enough to take Van Dyke in the third right? Or was that from the grave, because dead or alive there is no way anybody besides Al would make that pick.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The same Brian Price who was drafted 2 years ago by the Bucs ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
The same Brian Price who was drafted 2 years ago by the Bucs ?
Yeah, unfortunately he suffered a mental breakdown after his sister passed away.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote