Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 05-03-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 Draft

Welp, my philosophy for this draft will pretty much be either we get a qbotf or we're screwed. Sorry if this seems early to make this thread but I am bored out of my mind with finals week and it raining outside. Sooooo state what you think our team needs are and any specific players you like!

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will you guys let Lynch go to potentially take Richardson, or do you bring back Lynch via Free Agency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:29 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Lynch. But... Richardson is a rich man's Lynch. We're one of the teams who has a running back we'll give the ball to 30 times a game, so I do think we're in that group of teams that could take Richardson in the top half of the first. If we're too far down the pile to nab Barkley, I say take Richardson. We have a good defense, a young, (injured), improving line that likes to run-block and a pretty decent group of wide receivers. With this draft we need to be thinking cover corner, big-play offensive player and QB. I'm not too excited about any of the quarterbacks we're going to have a chance to draft, and Richardson would be waaaaay cheaper to draft than it would be to re-sign Marshawn, not to mention Richardson will probably be better the moment he steps on the field. Again, not to dis Lynch but by this point I am convinced Trent Richardson is in the Adrian Peterson/Darren MacFadden/Jonathan Stewart class of running backs and barring injury, is a guy whose skill set merits a premium pick.

I personally would like to take Richardson in round 1, a super athletic but maybe raw CB in round 2, and then between rounds 3 and 7 make sure to grab a QB who's got the physical ability but has some concern separating him from the first-round types. Wouldn't mind them taking a look at Brandon Weeden after in round 5. I'm intrigued by Russell Wilson, too. Height is a concern, of course, but he's really efficient, doesn't turn it over, and offers some improvisational ability. Not a standout passer, but I think he could run an NFL offense. Could probably even try him at a couple positions. And while he's short, he's stocky and you're not too worried about injuries. Looks like a running back. Kind of a cross between Drew Brees and Seneca Wallace. I like what I've seen an heard about him. I don't like to push need in the draft, although it's true with the new draft system that teams aren't nearly as committed financially to first-round QBs. I'd still rather take BPA. That's how you build talented teams. Rather take a project QB every year or two and try to maintain some good depth and competition at those important positions. Rather let coaches and scouts do their job over the course of a few years and turn a talented player into a productive player, letting players fall into positions they've earned as the positions open.

Anyways. I expect the Seahawks to make a really heavy push for one of the top QBs this draft. We're a team a good QB could put over the top, I think. We've been competitive all season, but just can't maintain anything offensively. Tarvaris Jackson is just not good enough, and Whitehurst isn't better. I like Landry Jones's arm, but don't trust his head. USC QBs...meh. But I think I like Barkley more than I liked Sanchez (who I didn't like). Like him more than I liked Leinart, but I thought Leinart was overrated, too. Basically, I just think that any QB who plays at USC is going to be both A) pretty good, and by virtue of playing at USC B) an automatic NFL prospect who is this very likely to be overrated, however good he actually is. I guess I like Barkley. Luck would be better. Robert Griffin III would be a fun player to pick. I like guys who can run.

But Tannehill is the guy I want. I think he has the best arm in this class. He throws the tightest spirals, and throws ropes to his receivers on comebacks and outs, picking up chunks of 15 between the numbers and the sideline all day. That's exactly what you have to be able to do in the NFL, and he's definitely got the arm to push it in there. Throws a nice deep ball, but his accuracy's a little inconsistent. He tries for hard throws, which I like, and makes some really impressive targets. And of course, he can run. Before watching him, I knew he had been a wide receiver converted back to a QB, but I he's a lot thicker than expected, and its obvious that the TA&M staff just couldn't just ignore his throwing ability, regardless of what he could offer at wideout. The video below is really impressive. He does look pretty raw, but there are several throws in there just screaming "NFL!" I'd be stoked to get him with a second rounder, and if it was me I might think about spending a first. He's new at the position, so I'm taking reading coverages and mechanics, footwork and stuff as granted areas of improvement. I just seriously think he has the best arm in this draft, and to be honest I don't really think it's that close. Luck throws knuckleballs, and neither he, Barkley or Jones throw with Tannehill's velocity. Tannehill's also a better overall athlete than any of them, and might be the tallest to boot. So yeah. Dream draft is starting to look like... Richardson in the first, Tannehill in the second, and then between the third and the end of the draft, pick up Jeff Demps and a corner along the lines of Trumaine Johnson.

Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:36 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, do we know which rounds the Seahawks are picking in this year? Have they traded away or acquired 2012 picks?
Old 12-03-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt that they don't resign Lynch to draft Richardson, but I also happen to be one of the people who think that Richardson won't make it to the Seahawks pick. Richardson is a much more complete runner than Lynch and before Lynch went off these past couple of weeks I was thinking about how nicely someone like Chris Polk or that RB from Miami (Lamar Miller?) would be a nice pick up in the second round.

RG3 has become my new QB fixation since I doubt that Matt Barkley is going to be available unless the Colts don't take Luck first overall. I like his arm, his mobility, and his intelligence. I think if he cleans up his footwork a bit more he could be a star.

I don't trust Landry Jones at all. He has 0 mobility, locks onto targets, and generally doesn't throw the ball more than 5-10 yards down the field more than 5 times a game. I don't think he fits our system so I'm not that worried about them drafting him.

As for the draft picks, as far as I can tell we have all of our picks, except for 1 where we traded an undisclosed pick to Detroit for Tyler Polumbus.

We also have the Raiders 7th round pick.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We would probably lose a pick to Buffalo in the Lynch trade. Possibly a 4th rounder.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Just throwing it out there: credit the front office for the way they've drastically reduced the need at corner through a 5th-round rookie and a CFL player. They're actually pretty good. It's not quite a need anymore.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, I don't know. Tru is probably done. We still could use another CB. Browner's playing well tonight but he could definitely be upgraded.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:17 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Certainly not saying we should pass on an elite corner, should the value and opportunity be there, but both of the guys we have starting are pretty young and still have some development potential - not journeyman roster-filler types we've seemed to have the last couple years. I'd still like to take a corner in the first 4 rounds, just to add depth and competition, but our safeties are so good the secondary is pretty talented overall. Those corners have some help, so as far as pass defense goes I'm just thinking I'd probably be ranking a young stud pass rusher as a higher positional priority than a cornerback.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Well whaddaya know... We've got a top-10 defense in yards and points allowed. Nice work, Seattle. Now if we could just get ourselves a serviceable QB...

If we get to 9-7, I think we'll be in the perfect spot to pick Tannehill. Tannehill's my guy this year. I be stoked to draft him and sign someone like Garrard or Henne to a 1 or 2-year deal while he develops. What's Tarvaris's contract look like? Really don't see a point in keeping him around. He's not an NFL starter. Wouldn't want either of them long-term, but they'd at least make our offense watchable, I think.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 12-19-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My problem with Tannehill is that he plays for Texas A&M. The same Texas A&M team that blew like a zillion 4th quarter leads this year. I don't want a QB who can't handle the pressure of the 4th quarter in college...let alone the NFL.

And he's not going in the first anyways. He'll probably be grabbed in the second by Washington if they miss out on RG3. Course I said the same thing about Christian Ponder last year and he went at 12...

And Tavaris is on a 2 year $8 million contract if I remember correctly.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would not be adverse to trading many, many picks to move up for one of the top three QBs.

The team could USE a lot, but there are literally no glaring needs anywhere. It's fantastic. Because of that, I say add a pass rusher (maybe WR) in FA, and trade whatever it takes picks-wise to get RG3, Barkley, Luck, or Manning.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

And Calub, I'd rather start T-Jack than Henne or Garrard. T-Jack is not great but he's still relatively young and we clearly CAN win a little with him. He still has some upside in my opinion. And what he's done this year in terms of gutty performances - I like him. He's a little stupid, but that CAN improve with experience. A guy like McNair didn't develop into a quality passer until late in his career. Still, I prefer to get a young guy and let T-Jack be the bridge until the next guy. Pretty sure that's the plan based on the contract we gave him...
Old 12-20-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Yeah, I might be a little heavy on the Jackson hate. Part of it is one of my good friends is a Vikings fan, and was always moaning about him and now I have to watch it every week in Seattle. It's the 3 or 4 plays a game where he leaves 20 yards on the field that really bug me. (might be a slight exaggeration) Suppose Henne or Garrard probably wouldn't be any better.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Also definitely agree it's really, really nice to have a relatively solid, well-rounded team. Then we can just draft BPA and try to bring in some playmakers. I also understand the concerns with Tanehill not being able to bring his teams to wins in the 4th quarter, and normally that's something that would concern me a lot more. Is Tannehill finally the guy whose athleticism and arm are making me look past some other pretty important concerns? It's possible. But he's really only played the position for a year and a half, so you can't expect him to be fully developed. I easily concede he's a much riskier pick than RGIII, Luck or Barkley.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

I agree with you gpngc that they should trade whatever it takes to get Barkley or RG3. I don't even really care which one, because they both are excellent fits for what Carroll wants to do (at least I believe so).

I mean a RB to spell Lynch, someone to help Clemons, and maybe some more depth at LB, DL, CB are probably their only real pressing needs. This team is so young it's beyond ridiculous.

I compare Tannehill to Locker. Locker's first year under Sarkisian was really the first time he went from being an athlete to being a QB. He showed improvement in his second year, even though it was never the amount of improvement that was expected of him.

I'm not sure that Tannehill has taken that step from being an athlete to being a QB. I haven't seen his end of the year tape, but a guy I trust at evaluating QB's a lot more myself didn't really see any improvement from his bowl game last year to the Texas game this year.

There may be something that I missed and I'll have to go back and check for myself.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Two dream drafts (both assume we re-sign Bryant and Lynch):

Sign QB Peyton Manning (lose Hawthorne)
1st Round: DT Fletcher Cox
2nd Round: MLB Mychal Kendricks
3rd Round: DE Jonathan Massaquoi
4th Round: QB B.J. Coleman

OR

Re-Sign MLB David Hawthorne
1st Round: QB Ryan Tannehill (I don't love him, but I think it's very possible we end up with him)
2nd Round: OLB Lavonte David/DE Vinny Curry
3rd Round: DE Billy Winn
4th Round: T.Y. Hilton/Marvin McNutt/Ryan Broyles
Old 02-29-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Two dream drafts (both assume we re-sign Bryant and Lynch):

Sign QB Peyton Manning (lose Hawthorne)
1st Round: DT Fletcher Cox
2nd Round: MLB Mychal Kendricks
3rd Round: DE Jonathan Massaquoi
4th Round: QB B.J. Coleman
Good, but the latest I've heard on Manning is that he's not progressing as he should be and might even have to have more surgery. But we could still end up with Flynn, or, and I just thought of this, the nightmarish scenario where Pete Carroll reveals himself to have "always been a big Alex Smith fan, who always thought he could do it..." and the Seattle fanbase lets out a collective, "No. No... oh, no, no no no no no NO NO NO!"

OR

Quote:
Re-Sign MLB David Hawthorne
1st Round: QB Ryan Tannehill (I don't love him, but I think it's very possible we end up with him)
2nd Round: OLB Lavonte David/DE Vinny Curry
3rd Round: DE Billy Winn
4th Round: T.Y. Hilton/Marvin McNutt/Ryan Broyles
Also looks good to me, except I think I consider those second-round options to be really similar types of players to Chris Clemons, who's basically in his prime and producing. So if we're already thinking rotation, my inclination would be more towards getting Marshawn Lynch a legit backup. You know I'm a big Doug Martin fan, but I was a bit intrigued by Turbin before the combine, even likening him to Marshawn Lynch, but he didn't really look fast to me on film. But after the combine, that's evidently not the case, and he gained a lot of stock with me, because my biggest thing with him was thinking he didn't look very fast. But two big, physical runners like that who both can break big plays will really make the transition easier for whatever quarterback we end up with.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I come in peace! And I live here in Seattle and I'm not a hater!

I was just curious if anyone had heard a report from Jason LaConfora that a trade with the Redskins for the #2 pick was all but a done deal, and that the Rams were actually in trade talks with Seattle for the #6 pick in the event that none of the players they want are still around? I didn't actually hear the report myself; it was reported secondhand in a column in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch I believe. The thought was that Seattle would have to jump past Miami to secure Tannehill. It would, of course, hinge upon Miami still needing a QB when the draft rolls around.

Any merit to this? If so, how would you guys feel about trading up for Tannehill? Honestly I don't see him being worthy of a blockbuster trade myself.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

You all probably know what I think. Ultimately, this is a pretty strong team across the board, with the exception of QB. I like Tannehill, and I think it's worth it for this team to make a move for a QB, whoever that ends up being. I don't really think Tannehill is a reach at #6. He's a very high-ceiling player, isn't in trouble, and fits our offense. I don't know that there would be another player on the board who would have as big an impact on the team, and that, to me, is what justifies the pick.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

I wouldn't believe that at all. Everything coming out right now has to be taken with a grain of salt. It's like Clayton said on 710 ESPN the other day, the Seahawks are not in on RG3 (I know not really related) at all because:

1) They can't afford to trade their entire draft.
2) St. Louis isn't going to trade with a division rival unless they get a much better deal than from anyone else.

Also, I can't buy that a trade has already been finalized. Especially when Cleveland is sitting there with 2 1st rounders and free agency hasn't even started.

One more note: Jake Locker who I feel is very similar to Tannehill was the 4th ranked QB on the Seahawks board last year.

Last edited by summond822 : 03-02-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:35 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Apparently we are willing to go "all-in" on Peyton Manning, according to multiple reports. We'd sign Wayne to accommodate him and would reportedly change the offense. And pay him top dollar. If we are able to somehow pull that off we'd likely lose Hawthorne AND Bryant which would make our draft needs pretty obvious.

Good news is that LeRoy Hill could be back because his marijuana chargers were dropped.

Imagine:

QB: Peyton Manning
RB: Marshawn Lynch
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Sidney Rice
WR: Doug Baldwin
TE: Zach Miller
LT: Okung
LG: Gallery
C: Unger
RG: Moffit/Carpenter
RT: Carpenter/Breno

That offense looks like a ******* fantasy team.

DE: ???
DT: Alan Branch
DT: Mebane
DE: Clemons
OLB: Hill
MLB: ????/Wright
OLB: Wright/????
CB: Browner
SS: Kam
FS: Earl
CB: Sherman

With that roster, we'll draft DE, LB, CB, DT.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Apparently we are willing to go "all-in" on Peyton Manning, according to multiple reports. We'd sign Wayne to accommodate him and would reportedly change the offense. And pay him top dollar. If we are able to somehow pull that off we'd likely lose Hawthorne AND Bryant which would make our draft needs pretty obvious.

Good news is that LeRoy Hill could be back because his marijuana chargers were dropped.

Imagine:

QB: Peyton Manning
RB: Marshawn Lynch
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Sidney Rice
WR: Doug Baldwin
TE: Zach Miller
LT: Okung
LG: Gallery
C: Unger
RG: Moffit/Carpenter
RT: Carpenter/Breno

That offense looks like a ******* fantasy team.

DE: ???
DT: Alan Branch
DT: Mebane
DE: Clemons
OLB: Hill
MLB: ????/Wright
OLB: Wright/????
CB: Browner
SS: Kam
FS: Earl
CB: Sherman

With that roster, we'll draft DE, LB, CB, DT.
Holy **** that could be a good offense. It's literally just... I mean, it's stacked. Baldwin doing the Brandon Stokely/Austin Collie thing, Reggie Wayne being Reggie Wayne, ...HOLY **** THEY HAVE SIDNEY RICE, TOO? Golden Tate running around being fast and quick and roly-poly, Marshawn Lynch eating skittles, ....HOLY ****, ZACH MILLER IS A SEAHAWK, TOO?

+ Top 10 defense.

The End.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

lol ur high.

scary thing is it's possible. wow. u just got in a great mood.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

In that scenario I like Fletcher Cox, Quinton Coples, Melvin Ingram, Courtney Upshaw or Luke Keuchly in the first, Doug Martin, Alameda Ta'amu or Mychal Kendricks in the second, Burfict, Martin or Trumaine Johnson in the third, and Dontari Poe in the fourth.