Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-19-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are going to ride AP until his legs fall off!
Old 12-19-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Oh man. I get to face AD two weeks in a row. He's a man on a mission right now.

Should be fun. Good luck.
Good luck to you too! (I'm the brains in the operation :-P)

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I knew IBC couldn't have made it this far by himself! (lol)

You guys should have the Championship in the bag. You have the better team.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey what? I think you picked up the WR we discussed when I was on the road to NY and you whiffed on Toddman... Are you trying to do your best impersonation of Gonzo here?
Old 12-20-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Hey what? I think you picked up the WR we discussed when I was on the road to NY and you whiffed on Toddman... Are you trying to do your best impersonation of Gonzo here?
Kevin Walter, Cain. Kevin Walter. hahaha, you know I'm just joshing, it was clearly a 50-50 effort

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-20-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

We just nailed our first 5 picks. Especially our first 3.

The sad part is I look back on it going "I don't want to take Brady but we have to..." and "AP is the best RB on the board but hes coming off an injury and always seems to get hurt."

Boy were we silly.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:17 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys. Your K was placed on IR.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Hey guys. Your K was placed on IR.
Yea, I was monitoring it, most were expecting him to play this week so he must have had a setback or something. Thanks for the heads up though!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-22-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Yea, I was monitoring it, most were expecting him to play this week so he must have had a setback or something. Thanks for the heads up though!
No problem. Just like to face everyone at full strength.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

After the game the Bears had I thought I was going to be in a big hole going into next week. Didn't expect Wilson to put up these kind of numbers against my niners, though. Weird week for scoring. We've got a game on our hands, fellas.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:46 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

I was worried after AD and Tony G had their season low of points but Chicago really came through for us! Definitely gonna come down to the wire

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-24-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

It's going to be close with next week being the final week... It will be interesting to see who rests their starters and how that is going to effect he out come off the game.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Sucks to lose Shorts this week! Another one on the IR.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Gahh... I grabbed some replacements... This is clearly what I didn't want to happen.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Well good luck FFF... May the best team win.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Well good luck FFF... May the best team win.
Good luck to the both of you as well. Still hard to tell at this point who will win. I'm up by 20 or so going into the 4 o'clock games. We each have 4 players left. You have Brady and AD, though. Nelson is also a stud if he's healthy. I'm a little worried.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Good luck to the both of you as well. Still hard to tell at this point who will win. I'm up by 20 or so going into the 4 o'clock games. We each have 4 players left. You have Brady and AD, though. Nelson is also a stud if he's healthy. I'm a little worried.
I should have kept Wilson in...
Old 12-30-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
I should have kept Wilson in...
Did you have him in place of Grant?

Brady and AD with scores.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Did you have him in place of Grant?

Brady and AD with scores.
I spent part of the morning trying to decide who to start of the 3... last second I chose Grant
Old 12-30-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Coming down to the wire. Damn those Patriots, they won't pull Brady from any game! lol
Old 12-30-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Good game... Shoulda kept Wilson in :-\
Old 12-30-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Good game... Shoulda kept Wilson in :-\
Yeah, that's a tough way to go. Good game, fellas. It was a fun season.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3rd place, not bad. Too bad I couldn't get my round 3 performance in round 2. I freeking dominated Xio, in both fantasies, bent him over in both too, and went back for seconds. And I even let Brody watch.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't have to brag about it ..
Old 12-31-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You don't have to brag about it ..
Yes, yes I do.