Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-18-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Steve Sabol, president of NFL Films, dies

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...nfl-films-dies

Quote:
The football world said good-bye to a legend of the sport Tuesday. Steve Sabol, President of NFL Films, died of brain cancer just weeks away from 70th birthday.

Sabol took over the mantle of NFL Films from his father Ed, who founded the company. Steve learned in March of 2011 that he had a brain tumor that couldn't be removed. Steve introduced his father during Ed's emotional enshrinement into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in August of 2011.

Generations of NFL fans learned to love the game of football through the lens of Ed and Steve Sabol. Steve started out as a cameraman before eventually running company.

"We all realized pretty quickly that Steve was the force behind what we were doing here," the NFL Films' head of cinematography Hank McElwee said this year. "The pictures. Big Ed had the idea and he sold the owners on it, but when it came to the actual vision of this company, without a doubt it was Steve. Steve saw things in a unique way that every network is copying right now."

Steve Sabol won over 40 Emmy awards and oversaw 107 Emmys for NFL Films. He was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2003. The company broke ground as the first to wire players and coaches for sound.

It revolutionized how music was used with sports films. It was the first to use ground-level slow motion and montage editing in sports. So much of what we see in sports television came directly from the Sabol. He was both an artist and an executive.

NFL Films was a family company in the truest sense. That's why it feels like the NFL is losing a member of its family today. Sabol and his father spent their lives glorifying the game above all.

"My dad has a great expression," Sabol said when his father's induction was announced. "Tell me a fact, and I'll learn. Tell me a truth and I'll believe. But tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever. And now my Dad's story will be in Canton and hopefully that will live forever too."

The story of the NFL can't be told without Steve Sabol. May he rest in peace.
RIP. :(
Old 09-18-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, RIP. The NFL as a whole lost a giant today.

And is it just me, or didn't he look damn good for his age? I thought he was mid 50s at best. Almost 70? I never would have guessed that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this was some terrible news to wake up to.

Steve Sabol was a true legend, and along with his father a pioneer. I grew up with NFL Films and to this day always thought it didn't get the respect it deserved. Unfortunately I've never met another NFL Films enthusiast in person. I remember seeing Steve Sabol on some many of NFL Film's presentations. I didn't think Ed would outlive his son. Rest in peace Steve. You will be missed. the NFL lost an icon today.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 09-18-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many people are fans of the NFL, and football in general, thanks to NFL Films? Steve and Ed Sabol were huge factors for the league's popularity and Steve will be missed.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow this is terrible. What a great icon he was for the NFL. Such a legend.

RIP Steve Sabol
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sabol voice in the NFL films is something I always remember.

NFLN is pretty terrible, you rarely see any NFL Films material now.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Instrumental in evolving how the game of NFL was seen

Definitely a big loss. RIP
Old 09-18-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember being a little kid and having some "Football Follies" VHS tapes that NFL Films put out and he was on. Sad day. RIP.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Sabol voice in the NFL films is something I always remember.

NFLN is pretty terrible, you rarely see any NFL Films material now.
People don't want to see NFL Films, or rather..."history of the game" programs. They'll get bored. Most people care about their fantasy football team or what controversy is going on with what team. Most folks don't give two shits regarding the actual nuances of the game.

NFL Network still has nuggets like NFL Top Ten for a lot of the old-timers, but that's about it. There are still other pieces of work produced by NFL Films of course, including HD highlights for shows like Inside the NFL or NFL.com's weekly preview videos, but not many chronicling the history of the NFL. Gone are the days of NFL Films: Lost Treasures or NFL Game of the Week. And it's a mission every year to find the NFL Yearbooks. I think NFL Films Presents still airs every season on ESPN random nights though around this time.

Really though, NFL Films has been regulated to the background because of current audiences and their desires.

Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL Films Presents, i've caught a few of those on ESPN. Its just random programing if they don't have anything to fill in.

NFL Game of the Week is much needed again. Breaking it down play by play and having that voice in the background is what really makes it.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A sad day. The NFL world is heartbroken today.

RIP Steve Sabol, and thanks for eveything.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow that is horrible... I had no idea that he was even close to 70.

RIP
Old 09-18-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else remember how ESPN used to air practically an entire day of "NFL Films presents" the day before the superbowl? I learned so much about players/teams before my time because of Sabol. RIP, Steve Sabol.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Well this was some terrible news to wake up to.

Steve Sabol was a true legend, and along with his father a pioneer. I grew up with NFL Films and to this day always thought it didn't get the respect it deserved. Unfortunately I've never met another NFL Films enthusiast in person. I remember seeing Steve Sabol on some many of NFL Film's presentations. I didn't think Ed would outlive his son. Rest in peace Steve. You will be missed. the NFL lost an icon today.
All of this.

As a film student and film maker, the work NFL Films has done is unparalleled in all areas of sports and entertainment. There has never been a company that so thoroughly documented any subject matter though the medium of film. I don't think people realize just how important the Sabols to the landscape of sports. They introduced countless techniques and tools that have become the norm in presentation and broadcasting. It's a damn shame Steve is gone and even worse that Ed isn't that far off from joining him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just looked him up a week ago or so to make sure he was still alive... and today he is gone...

RIP, Mr. Sabol
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No other sport even comes remotely close to documenting their history like the NFL and the Sabols were the driving force and pioneers behind it. I hope that some day Steve's name will be enshrined in Canton with his father. What a man, what a legend. RIP Steve.

Steve Sabol also composed 'The Autumn Wind'.

The Autumn wind is a pirate
Blustering in from sea
With a rollicking song he sweeps along
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a Raider
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very sad, RIP. the NFL films Super Bowl VHS was what first made me start loving the nfl when I was a little kid.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't usually write in threads like this, but for Mr.Sabol, I need to express my big thanks for all that he's done for my favorite sport. Thank you, Steve Sabol. Your work will forever be remembered. Rest in peace.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Whenever I see the spiral of a ball zoomed in on and then the camera zooms out to show everything else in the frame followed by a fantastic grab by a receiver in the endzone in slow motion...that's Steve Sabol.

One day I want to make a trip to New Jersey to visit NFL Films. I hear it's open to the public.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 09-18-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is he eligible for the HOF?
Old 09-18-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Whenever I see the spiral of a ball zoomed in on and then the camera zooms out to show everything else in the frame followed by a fantastic grab by a receiver in the endzone in slow motion...that's Steve Sabol.

One day I want to make a trip to New Jersey to visit NFL Films. I hear it's open to the public.
I interned right down the street for 3 years and never stopped in once. I've seen Baldinger out at bars hours after I saw him live on NFLN which was always cool to me.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP Mr. Sabol

Man this is terrible. I loved NFL Films. Was the biggest reason I begged my dad to get NFLN a few years ago when I saw my first NFL Films pieces and he changed the plan that didn't include NFLN.

Idk what to say, just a sad day.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a terrible loss. Steve Sabol is a legend. RIP.

Condolences to Ed Sabol as well. No father wants to outlive their children. Thoughts and prayers to the whole family.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

I've been watching NFL Network since it's inception in 2003...and I've never seen Rich Eisen as emotional as this:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/0ap20...ng-Steve-Sabol

Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
This is a terrible loss. Steve Sabol is a legend. RIP.

Condolences to Ed Sabol as well. No father wants to outlive their children. Thoughts and prayers to the whole family.
I just realized I got the Sabol's confused. I figured it was the elder one that passed away since he is in the upper 90s if I am not mistaken. I just realized it's the son that passed away.

I feel bad for the father who has outlived his son. That's got to be a very hard thing to do. I know my dad is 67 and so hearing a 69 year old pass away gets me nervous as my dad gets older.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote