Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I picked NE, week two.
Critical mistake, NE should have been the Week 1 pick by everyone.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Well, if the logic that Matt Stafford is a top 5 QB holds up...and Hill was better than Stafford...hmmmm...perhaps....

I take it you missed the uh, spirited debate?
No, I'm just playing dumb. I was involved in the Alex Smith debate for the first page or two, then I just dropped out when I figured out what was about to happen. I have to admit, I never saw the "Shaun Hill = Top-20 QB" thing coming. That was classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Critical mistake, NE should have been the Week 1 pick by everyone.
I picked Houston for week one. About two thirds of my pool went out when New England lost during week two. NE vs Kevin Kolb seemed like a slam dunk at the time.

Last edited by WCH : 09-24-2012 at 12:09 AM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked the Saints said to myself they are not going to lose to a ****** chiefs team and go 0-3.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I picked the Saints said to myself they are not going to lose to a ****** chiefs team and go 0-3.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vidae! have you fapped enough to jamaal yet? cause it's my turn.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guess what team is number 1 in the AFC East, mother f***** muhahha.

we'll probably get raped next week.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
vidae! have you fapped enough to jamaal yet? cause it's my turn.
It sounds like its double dutch rudder time my friend.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Guess what team is number 1 in the AFC East, mother f***** muhahha.

we'll probably get raped next week.
The Bills?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, if the logic that Matt Stafford is a top 5 QB holds up...and Hill was better than Stafford...hmmmm...perhaps....
Do the Lions now have an embarrassment of riches?
Old 09-24-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh hey, lets do all these improbable plays to take the game to overtime and then throw the game away by snapping the ball when you are trying to draw them offsides. GOOD ******* **** DOM RAIOLA YOU ******* ******

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Bills?
No, but we'd be in the playoffs if the season was 3 weeks long!

I hope we have a legit running attack next week. Man, how sweet it would be to beat the Pats at this juncture. We have a such a brutal schedule coming up.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
No, but we'd be in the playoffs if the season was 3 weeks long!

I hope we have a legit running attack next week. Man, how sweet it would be to beat the Pats at this juncture. We have a such a brutal schedule coming up.
Well, you have Tashard Choice and umm...whoever your fourth string back is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-24-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Oh hey, lets do all these improbable plays to take the game to overtime and then throw the game away by snapping the ball when you are trying to draw them offsides. GOOD ******* **** DOM RAIOLA YOU ******* ******

How does that even happen? I saw the replay, and short of Schwartz just sandbagging his players and passing off the blame, that has to be one of the stupidest things ever done on a football field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well, you have Tashard Choice and umm...whoever your fourth string back is.
That's for the lol, i can't believe Choice still has a job. Not even Shannahan wanted his useless ass for more than a week after he used him for the Cowboys game.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
That's for the lol, i can't believe Choice still has a job. Not even Shannahan wanted his useless ass for more than a week after he used him for the Cowboys game.
Choice >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Felix Jones

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-24-2012, 05:19 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

double post.

herp da derp....

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition

Last edited by General Zod : 09-24-2012 at 06:00 AM.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:59 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know what's scary....through three weeks so far this year, the best and most consistent QB in the NFC North has been Christian Ponder. (Not counting, of course, Top 20 QB Shaun Hill.)
68 of 97 (70.1%) for 713 yards with 4 TDs & 0 INTs - good for a passer rating of 104.8. So thus far Ponder has played well these first 3 games. Maybe this is what the Vikes saw in him to take him 12th overall. The guy has all the tools to play well.

Old 09-24-2012, 06:28 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know what's scary....through three weeks so far this year, the best and most consistent QB in the NFC North has been Christian Ponder. (Not counting, of course, Top 20 QB Shaun Hill.)
Let us be honest, Hill would have been the best and most consistent had he started all year. Lions would probably be 3-0. You guys might as well get your fill of this top 20 joke right now. When Stafford has to miss time and Shaun Hill continues to play anywhere near the level he did yesterday it won't make much sense to be sarcastic about it anymore.

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 09-24-2012 at 06:30 AM.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:39 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
68 of 97 (70.1%) for 713 yards with 4 TDs & 0 INTs - good for a passer rating of 104.8. So thus far Ponder has played well these first 3 games. Maybe this is what the Vikes saw in him to take him 12th overall. The guy has all the tools to play well.
I still refuse to believe he is 6'3 though. He's just a small looking guy...I would have guessed 6'1 tops.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:41 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
**** Muslim Ponder.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:06 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
I still refuse to believe he is 6'3 though. He's just a small looking guy...I would have guessed 6'1 tops.
Yeah, I went to the Vikes/Colts game last week. I had front row seats on the visitor side. Kyle Rudolph who Ponder stood with a lot towered over him. And I think Kyle is 6'4"?

Harvin was the one who surprised me the most size-wise. He barley looks 5'11" and has a tiny frame, chicken legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
**** Muslim Ponder.
Insightful...

Last edited by General Zod : 09-24-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wth happened last night? I went to bed when it was 30-21 thinking the game was over. I wake up this morning and check espn and the Ravens won?! How?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:17 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Wth happened last night? I went to bed when it was 30-21 thinking the game was over. I wake up this morning and check espn and the Ravens won?! How?
Ask most people, and they'll give you a rant about the replacement refs.

Really, the Pats defense **** the bed late and they had horrible playcalling on one late drive after the Ravens were within two, throwing two incomplete passes just prior to the 2 minute warning, giving the Ravens 2 minutes and 2 timeouts to let them drive down the field with relative ease.

Had the Pats just run the ball twice for no gain (and they were really good at running the ball for no gain...just needed to give it to Woodhead) instead of throwing those incomplete passes, the Ravens would have gotten the ball back with under two minutes and only one timeout.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:20 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ask most people, and they'll give you a rant about the replacement refs.

Really, the Pats defense **** the bed late and they had horrible playcalling on one late drive after the Ravens were within two, throwing two incomplete passes just prior to the 2 minute warning, giving the Ravens 2 minutes and 2 timeouts to let them drive down the field with relative ease.

Had the Pats just run the ball twice for no gain instead of throwing those incomplete passes, the Ravens would have gotten the ball back with under two minutes and only one timeout.
I don't blame them for passing if that's what the criticism is about. The Pats make their money in the air. I trust Brady to get the first down. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. But I would put the ball in his hands and ask him to close the game out too if I were Bellichick.

I don't like McDaniel's offense as much as O'Briens. McDaniels deemphasizes the TE in his offense, which makes no sense with the Patriots current crop of talent.

That's why Gronk is having a down year. He's not a primary read in this scheme.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:38 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Josh McD loves him some overachievers that maximize their talent. He'd fill his roster with them if he could.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:42 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Schemes...stupid schemes. Unfortunately, the scheme is god to NFL offensive coordinators.

Why they, as a whole, seem to have this absurd unwillingness to adjust their scheme to the team's talent is beyond me.

McD doesn't like to emphasize TEs? Too god damn bad because you have several good ones. Throw to them.

I think McD is still trying to figure out where they hid Randy Moss and why Wes Welker seems so much slower. They were good when he was last there dammit.