Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 09-28-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 4 -- Cincinnati Bengals @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Another 'should win' game for this team. Would like to see a good all around performance from our Defense. I don't think we're as bad as our stats would seem to indicate but we definitely need something to get us rollin'. We've had good showings from different facets each week, just need to put it all together for once.

Offensively we better be able to go HAM on this team in all aspects. Hopefully the OL continues to block well in pass pro and we can get some semblance of a run game going this week. Faine has been bad the last few games n I hope he can step it up this time out because everyone else has been playing pretty darn good all year.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Defense better play well this week. Bob Bratkowski is the OC for the Jaguars.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Looking forward to see our offense continue to perform. Our pass packages will be a challenge to defend, we've have a lot of tools to utilize. All we need is for some resemblance of a running game to make this work.

Regarding defense, I am not sure who we will have in the secondary on Sunday? I think w can get bye this week but things need to improve with the unit going forward in order for us to make a run this season.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guessing Jones-drew gets at least 120 yards, wouldn't be surprised if he managed 200 +.

I still believe our offense can out race theirs though. Hawkins and Green have been on fire lately, and I think the offensive line will be hungry after last week.

I'm mostly concerned with how Zimmer uses the next few weeks to figure out this roster, because we need answers before the Pittsburgh game.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They just look plain horrible early on so far. Offense just isnt getting it done and the defense is like a roller coaster.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe the lawfirm fumbled in the endzone =(.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

I didnt want to say anything else during the game because it seemed be downing the team made us play better...superstition lol.

Dalton and Green looked pretty good out there and Baby Hawk played great again. Line looked pretty good for the most part, but I wasnt worried about anyone on that Defensive Line. The Law Firm looked ok early on but then looked really bad later in the game. He didn't look good on the goal line either which was surprising.

Crocker actually looked pretty good on defense. We were pretty desperate to have to pull him off the street, but he came up big in a few situations. Tazer Beam looked good as well on alot of plays and the Dline was pretty solid again.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pretty solid day for our defense, especially our run defense from what we have showed previously. Burfict continues to impress me in making plays. Our secondary played well with our depleted line up, welcome back Crocker.

I love this offense. Were not 1 dimensional and I think we are really developing something here. Gruden is doing a heck of a job of getting everyone involved - Gresham, baby Hawk and AJ. Daulton is making things happen. OL did well. Plus Lewis is rolling the dice more than ever, can't wait until next week.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Igniter View Post
Pretty solid day for our defense, especially our run defense from what we have showed previously. Burfict continues to impress me in making plays. Our secondary played well with our depleted line up, welcome back Crocker.

I love this offense. Were not 1 dimensional and I think we are really developing something here. Gruden is doing a heck of a job of getting everyone involved - Gresham, baby Hawk and AJ. Daulton is making things happen. OL did well. Plus Lewis is rolling the dice more than ever, can't wait until next week.
Way I look at is if we roll the dice and still lose, at least we tried everything. In the past we just did the same ole same ole and still lost. Sometimes taking the chance is what you have to do to get your team rolling. When we did that fake punt and drove down the field, it lit a fire under the team and we rolled from that point on!
Old 09-30-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looked sloppy at times, but a nice win overall. Need to beat the teams we should and we're doing just that.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Last edited by hobbes2053 : 09-30-2012 at 08:31 PM.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't get to see too much cuz I was at work but it looked like we had a good pass rush going again and the run D stepped up in a big way. Good to see the O continue to dominate even after that rough start. AJ Green is simply unbelievable(too early to call him the best Bengals WR ever?) and Dalton made some superb throws to him. That deep ball was about as good as it gets. Hawk had another great catch and run that I caught. We simply have to get that kid the ball in space because he seems to create magic whenever he has some room to run.

I DVR'd it so I will watch later and post some more thoughts.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-02-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just want to say I am jealous of you for having Andrew Hawkins. I want him on the Pats. AJ Green ain't bad either.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to Michael Johnson in this game? He did zero. I need you guys to make sure that doesnt happen again, he's one of my IDP's.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:19 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Was going up against their only good olineman/getting chipped a lot plus Geno was just abusing that starting LG to the point where they removed him in favor of someone else, who he also destroyed. Dunlap against a RT simply isn't fair to opposing teams. Then towards the end we were protecting the lead and not really bringing much, basically just playing Cover 4 to prevent the big play.

Baby Hawk is such a stud, wish we made it more of a priority to get him targets but whatever we've been doing lately has been working swimmingly. Feel the same way about getting Gresh the ball but Andy has been spreading the love so well it's hard to argue with. I expect Hawk to get his share of shots this week with the way Miami's front 7 has been doing. A lot of quick throws/screens to neutralize that pass rush is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165