Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-30-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
JHL. give up. These are the facts.

For the past few years, the SEC has been the best conference. I agreed with that. What I said was that the dominance coincided with the increase in shady recruiting practices, to which you responded "Nuh Uh, the SEC has always been dominant." To which we all responded with the fact that the SEC basically has a .500 record against the Big Ten and has fewer National Championships in the past 60 years.

None of that is fact. The fact is it's just the opposite... flat out lies.

According to College Football Data Warehouse the SEC leads by a count of 24-13. It counts 1960, 1961, and 1965 for the Big 10 but they are not truly recognized as such. Georgia Tech was a member of the SEC in 1962 and is listed as NC for that year. All of Penn State's and Nebraska's NC were before joining the Big 10 so they cannot be claimed for the B1G.

You can do the math and subtract for the BCS era yourself.

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data...hamps_year.php

Last edited by JHL6719 : 09-30-2012 at 12:25 AM.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
No, he only subtracted Nebraska's. Penn St's titles belong no more to the B1G than USC's.

It's a 16-15 lead for the SEC and there's still more bogus titles there to sift through...
I guess he did. I hadn't noticed. My point is, who cares? I mean I guess I don't get what titles from the '50s have to do with anything.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I guess he did. I hadn't noticed. My point is, who cares? I mean I guess I don't get what titles from the '50s have to do with anything.

Because going back that far is the only way we can even have a debate. I tried to give him a fighting chance. There's no point in even considering the BCS era.... the conversation would've never gotten off the ground.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The PAC12 is the only conference. So there.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

I mean, what type of insanity claims titles by teams that weren't even in the conference?

Using jrdrylie's standards of stripping Ole Miss, Minnesota didn't win the 1960 title because they lost twice. Of course, they have the wrong year anyway. Ole Miss won the 1960 FWAA title and they're arguing 1959. Given that congnitive dissonance with reality, I'm not surprised.

And it wasn’t only Jeff Sagarin. In 1984, the 9-1-1 Gator team was deemed to be “National Champions” by 21 of the 47 rating entities, more than any other college, and one more, in fact, than the “recognized” champion, BYU.

Besides Sagarin, the Massy Ratings (also currently used by the BCS), the New York Times, the Sporting News, and 17 other entities put the Gators number 1.

What sense does it make for you, jrdrylie, to not recognize Florida's 1984 claim since by your own admission, they had one?
Old 09-30-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
None of that is fact. The fact is it's just the opposite... flat out lies.

According to College Football Data Warehouse the SEC leads by a count of 24-13. It counts 1960, 1961, and 1965 for the Big 10 but they are not truly recognized as such. Georgia Tech was a member of the SEC in 1962 and is listed as NC for that year. All of Penn State's and Nebraska's NC were before joining the Big 10 so they cannot be claimed for the B1G.

You can do the math and subtract for the BCS era yourself.

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data...hamps_year.php
In all honesty, most of the pre-1974 championships are bogus because they were awarded before bowl games, so let's start there instead shall we. And let's only use the AP and Coaches because those are the biggies and otherwise it gets ridiculous.

Big 12- 1974, 1975, 1985, 1990, 1994, 1995, 1997
PAC 12- 1974, 1978, 1991
Independent- 1976, 1977, 1982, 1983, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989,
SEC- 1978, 1979, 1980, 1992, 1996
ACC- 1981, 1990, 1993
WAC- 1984
Big East- 1991
Big Ten- 1997

That is pre-BCS. So it looks like the Big 8/Big 12, not the SEC was the dominant conference. And really, Independents were the really strong teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I mean, what type of insanity claims titles by teams that weren't even in the conference?

Using jrdrylie's standards of stripping Ole Miss, Minnesota didn't win the 1960 title because they lost twice. Of course, they have the wrong year anyway. Ole Miss won the 1960 FWAA title and they're arguing 1959. Given that congnitive dissonance with reality, I'm not surprised.

And it wasn’t only Jeff Sagarin. In 1984, the 9-1-1 Gator team was deemed to be “National Champions” by 21 of the 47 rating entities, more than any other college, and one more, in fact, than the “recognized” champion, BYU.

Besides Sagarin, the Massy Ratings (also currently used by the BCS), the New York Times, the Sporting News, and 17 other entities put the Gators number 1.

What sense does it make for you, jrdrylie, to not recognize Florida's 1984 claim since by your own admission, they had one?
Sagarin and Massy were both retroactive (in fact, Massey was 9 in 1984) and thus ridiculous. Also, their wins were later vacated for rule violations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:13 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't believe I've ever seen a better looking pair of freshman RBs than what the Dawgs have right now. They remind me a little bit of Darren Mcfadden and Felix Jones, except they might be even better.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:08 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tedford gets a lot of leeway because he can recruit. You can see a ton of talent on the field, they just look poorly coached and very undisciplined.

Also, Zach Maynard is ******* awful. I can't believe they don't have a better option than him. Haven't they recruited some good QB prospects? They've had something ridiculous like 4 of the last 5 years with one of the Elite 11 QBs.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:26 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Tedford gets a lot of leeway because he can recruit. You can see a ton of talent on the field, they just look poorly coached and very undisciplined.
The buyout for his contract is something ridiculous, like $10 million dollars. Cal won't fire him. Not to mention, so as long as they go to bowls and are slightly better than average, he'll be there for a long time.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:04 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The passing numbers are ridiculous - Smith's performance was impressive but not as impressive as it could of been considering the fact quite a few QBs threw for 500+ yards yesterday. ESPN is basically pushing Smith for Heisman already like they did for Griffin last season. The fact Baylor is an uptempo team that plays the same offense and no defense was a perfect storm for Smith to put up huge numbers. The funny thing is no one is talking about Nick Florence's almost equally impressive performance.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Oregon State double tipped INT is definitely the coolest play I've seen this year.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post

Also, Zach Maynard is ******* awful. I can't believe they don't have a better option than him. Haven't they recruited some good QB prospects? They've had something ridiculous like 4 of the last 5 years with one of the Elite 11 QBs.
I still find it hilarious that Maynard starts for them and has for multiple years
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this thread endured a slow and painful death.

Moreover, Nebraska had an impressive comeback last night - fun to watch. Wisconsin tried going up the middle to stay alive even though Nebraska had almost everyone right at the LOS and Ball didn't even handle the exchange because he couldn't take his eyes off of everyone that was already in his face. Real good game and good adjustments by pelini

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wtf Urban.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top 25:

1) Alabama
2) Oregon
3) LSU
4) South Carolina
5) Florida
6) Texas
7) Florida State
8) Notre Dame
9) Georgia
10) Kansas State
11) West Virginia
12) Ohio State
13) TCU
14) Oregon State
15) Texas Tech
16) Northwestern
17) Nebraska
18) Clemson
19) Cincinnati
20) Stanford
21) USC
22) Rutgers
23) Mississippi State
24) Louisville
25) Boise State

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
My top 25:

1) Alabama
2) Oregon
3) LSU
4) South Carolina
5) Florida
6) Texas
7) Florida State
8) Notre Dame
9) Georgia
10) Kansas State
11) West Virginia
12) Ohio State
13) TCU
14) Oregon State
15) Texas Tech
16) Northwestern
17) Nebraska
18) Clemson
19) Cincinnati
20) Stanford
21) USC
22) Rutgers
23) Mississippi State
24) Louisville
25) Boise State
So are you drinking the beaver juice? http://www.sbnation.com/2012/9/29/34...ollege-gameday
Old 09-30-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3-0 against BCS teams. Hard to deny them at least a spot above all the 1-loss teams.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Florida's at least 5 spots too high.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WVU should learn rushing 3 every play will get you nowhere when the QB can stand in the pocket all day

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post

Wtf Urban.
First the ass comments now this...

Hmm

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how did LSU one of the SEC's flagship defensive programs let up 22 points against TOWNSON. I don't ever want to hear anything about how dominant the SEC defense is from here on out.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
how did LSU one of the SEC's flagship defensive programs let up 22 points against TOWNSON. I don't ever want to hear anything about how dominant the SEC defense is from here on out.

Well, it's Towson first of all. LSU was busy game planning for Florida and slept through the Towson game.

Secondly, 22 points is about what Oregon averages their last 2 failed attempts at an SEC defense.

How about sparing us how good Pac-12 offenses are instead...
Old 10-01-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, it's Towson first of all. LSU was busy game planning for Florida and slept through the Towson game.

Secondly, 22 points is about what Oregon averages their last 2 failed attempts at an SEC defense.

How about sparing us how good Pac-12 offenses are instead...
How about you eat ****? 22 points to Towson is not excusable for anyone who is relevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
How about you eat ****? 22 points to Towson is not excusable for anyone who is relevant.

Speaks awful highly of Oregon's midget filled offense doesn't it...

I realize you're upset that USC proved to be the overrated fraud that I tried to tell you they were prior to the season, but no reason for such hostility.

Now run along and get back to playing the only football you actually know... the video game you paused to make that post.