Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 09-29-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Stedman Bailey / Tavon Austin

Obviously today's showcase was just unreal and probably can't be taken seriously on the basis of scouting but these are two guys I think deserve to go in the first round.

Stedman Bailey has the size and strength to be a legit #1 wideout in this league. The best comparison I can make is Steve Smith from Carolina. He's a threat with the ball in his hands anywhere on the field and he runs a much larger route tree than Tavon and really can run them all to perfection. He has very strong and reliable hands and can make the over the should grabs and even goes over the middle pretty well for his size. He is the kind of guy you can rely on when you need a big catch and is Geno's go to guy dating back to their high school days. He also has amazing character and is an extremely hard and dedicated worker. I think if he were an inch or two taller he might be a lock to be a top 10 pick.

Tavon Austin is the ultimate offensive weapon. His ability to make his man miss is unmatched in college football right now. He is a dynamic playmaker in open space and would really excel in a Patriot like spread offense. He is also a very reliable receiver and although he's pretty small he plays much bigger than his size might suggest. I really can only compare him to Wes Welker in terms of size and he has similar production. He is also a very good kick returner and becoming better as a punt returner. He should be a late first rounder to a team looking to add a true playmaker/mismatch weapon to their offense.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When the season started, I figured Bailey would go towards the end of round 1 and Austin somewhere in round 2. I agree, if Bailey had a couple more inches and a little more weight on him he'd be the best WR in the draft next year. He is so good. I worry more about Austin's transition to the pro game. He looks unstoppable against college D's, but the NFL is a different story of course... I fear he might be more of a returner/role player on an NFL roster.

Edit: Just saw your stat tracker on Stedman. That's insane.

Last edited by farfromforgotten : 09-29-2012 at 03:32 PM.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have wanted the Pats to avoid WR early, but I'd gladly welcome either of them to New England.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welker? Really? If Austin compares to anyone, it's D-Jax. I hate how people try to compare black athletes to white athletes just to be different. Let's face it, black athletes are on a whole different level.

And Bailey being Geno's favorite target isn't going to help him after college.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about T.Y. Hilton for Austin?
Old 09-29-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin to me looks shiftier than DeSean, but probably not as quick.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Armchair Scout
Rookie

Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Welker? Really? If Austin compares to anyone, it's D-Jax. I hate how people try to compare black athletes to white athletes just to be different. Let's face it, black athletes are on a whole different level.

Tavon Austin is not at all similar to DeSean Jackson. Jackson specializes in deep sideline routes. Austin is a slot receiver who gets tons of yac and brings value in the return game. Austin has done this as a slot receiver in a Mike Leach-style spread offense. Wes Welker is the obvious comparison. He is another product of the Mike Leach offense who specializes in the same role that Austin does.

D-Jax is a very bizarre comparison. I guess they both are similar sized and are good return men, but they are dramatically different as receivers. Austin has much more in common with Welker than Jackson. In making that comparison, I think it was you who tried to be too "different."

Welker isn't the perfect comparison, as Welker is a much more refined route runner than Austin, but doesn't possess Austin's top-end speed. It still is a much better comparison than DeSean Jackson, who has never fulfilled a role remotely similar to that of Tavon Austin.
Armchair Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He said in terms of size and production. D-Jax has an inch, and couple lbs on him. Welker has an inch and 10+ lbs.

And just because they're used in the same scheme doesn't mean you should compare them. I don't see anyone comparing D-Jax to Keenan Allen.

EDIT: Shane compares him to Harvin. I could see that also.

Last edited by Docta : 09-29-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He said in terms of size and production. D-Jax has an inch, and couple lbs on him. Welker has an inch and 10+ lbs.

And just because they're used in the same scheme doesn't mean you should compare them. I don't see anyone comparing D-Jax to Keenan Allen.

EDIT: Shane compares him to Harvin. I could see that also.
Harvin is much thicker and I think he holds up better than Tavon will. He's more compact and not as slender as D-Jax and plays a completely different game at the WR position.

Steddy Ambition!
Old 09-29-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Harvin is much thicker and I think he holds up better than Tavon will. He's more compact and not as slender as D-Jax and plays a completely different game at the WR position.
This. I can't get Randall Cobb out of my head, but that might just be because i'm a Packers fan.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I crazy for seeing a little Peter Warrick in Tavon Austin? Obviously he's shorter but still.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thus why I called him a poor man's Tavon Austin.

Stedman Bailey seems like a Top 50 pick to me if he declares. I have Austin in the Second day, 3rd rounder right now

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't agree with any of this thread. Stedman Bailey is not a "true #1". He is not like Steve Smith. He is not going in Round 1, especially not this year (he's a redshirt JR, who should stay in school). Austin is not like DeSean Jackson (for the reasons noted above), and he's not really like Welker or Harvin either.

Austin is in the Titus Young, TY Hilton, Dexter McCluster mold. Harvin is a better comp for Bailey, though I have heard an Antonio Brown to Stedman and I guess that's pretty decent too.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
justdoit12
Rookie

justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
I don't agree with any of this thread. Stedman Bailey is not a "true #1". He is not like Steve Smith. He is not going in Round 1, especially not this year (he's a redshirt JR, who should stay in school). Austin is not like DeSean Jackson (for the reasons noted above), and he's not really like Welker or Harvin either.

Austin is in the Titus Young, TY Hilton, Dexter McCluster mold. Harvin is a better comp for Bailey, though I have heard an Antonio Brown to Stedman and I guess that's pretty decent too.
lol if kendell wright can go first round Stedman sure as hell can.
justdoit12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
justdoit12
Rookie

justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.justdoit12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stedman is a first round talent easily.
justdoit12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Stedman Bailey proves yet again he is a first round prospect.

Steddy Ambition!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:12 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Stedman Bailey proves yet again he is a first round prospect.
Updated stat tracker? 49 REC 710 YRDS 13 TDS through 5 games.

I guess people could point to the offense he plays in and the fact that he has played with Geno for so long but, even so, that is some amazing chemistry for two young guys to have. They always seem to be on the same page. Of course I agree with you that he is a 1st rd talent but, if he declares, I would like to see the team that drafts Geno early in rd 1 grab Stedman with their early 2nd rd pick. That would be fun, and I know the chances are very minimal that that would happen but to keep it going together through the NFL...
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take both guys in the first round

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't see it. I don't see either guy as a 1st round pick. It's not often WRs under 6' go in the first round, Kendall Wright being the exception. I like both guys a lot, and I'd probably pick them both in the 35-50 range, but I actually like Austin better of two. I just think he has the better skillset for his size of the two. Austin is more of a slot WR, which helps for smaller WRs to beat press coverage. I think he's faster, clearly quicker, and can be a difference maker in the return game.

Bailey, to me, looks like an outside WR moreso than a slot guy. I'm sure he can play both though. I will give Bailey the edge in route running and I think he's strong enough to beat some press coverage.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I love both guys I probably wouldn't take either in the 1st round either. Austin is obviously the more flashy one but questions about his size and where he fits in at the next level immediately bump him out. Bailey is almost the exact opposite. He'll never flash out at you when you watch him but he'll just consistently find himself open and make big plays. Right now I wouldn't take him until the 2nd at the earliest though because I do doubt his upside at the next level. I don't think he has the potential to be a #1 and I wouldn't take him over a number of other eligible WRs atm like Woods, Lee, Hunter, Patterson, Allen, Hopkins and probably even Wilson too because despite showing some problems with focus he also has more upside imo. Really when you factor it all in I probably would grade them both out at 2/3 at the highest.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of that list only guys I see coming back would be Patterson and maybe Hopkins(since Watkins and Boyd will both be returning most likely). That means the best case for Bailey is probably that he becomes the 5th WR taken over guys like Wilson and Rodgers. 5th-7th WR taken=2/3rd rounder.

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 10-07-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
WVU1
Rookie

WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.

The new NFL is all about the 5'10" slot guys. 5 years ago neither one of these guys would be considered high picks. Last year Wright went in the 1st round and that trend will continue and become more frequent.
WVU1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you needed a WR and are looking at Deandre Hopkins or Stedman Bailey, who do you take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
WVU1
Rookie

WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.

I take Hopkins over Bailey but Tavon over Hopkins
WVU1 is offline   Reply With Quote