Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

View Poll Results: WHo's Better
KCJ85 5 35.71%
Princefielder28 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default KCJ85 vs. Prince FIelder

KCJ85
HeadCoach - Pat Riley
GM - Jerry West
Rookie - Kevin Durant

6th Man - Andre Igouldala
C - Yao Ming
PF - Rashard Lewis
SF - Bruce Bowen
SG - Kobe Bryant
PG - Mike Bibby

PRINCEFIELDER28
PG Steve Nash
SG Michael Redd
SF Caron Butler
PF Jermaine O'Neal
C Pau Gasol
6th man: Kevin Martin

Rookie: Greg Oden

HeadCoach: Scott Skiles
GM: Danny Ferry

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

had to go with Princefielder

Nash>Bryant was the deciding factor, a man who will get his team involved vs a guy who will shoot it 30 times

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

Nash>Bryant was the deciding factor, a man who will get his team involved vs a guy who will shoot it 30 times
Thanks!!!! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, 2 very good teams matching up in the first... sorry for the loser
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

Not so apparent now days. Plus, Kobe is SG and Nash is point. He's got a great defensive team so I'll go with KCJ.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that was a hard one to judge, but i went with team nash over kobe show

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Can you guys please vote in the other ones as well.

Old 03-31-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Can you guys please vote in the other ones as well.
there's no voting for yourself, correct???

Old 03-31-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
that was a hard one to judge, but i went with team nash over kobe show
I just don't see PF's defense stopping.. well, anybody.. barring Jermaine O'Neal

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 03:34 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Mike said that these guys should last three years, and I really can't see Nash or Bowen doing that. Beyond that, the FO and benches are pretty equal, but the starting line-up isn't close. Rashard isn't a PF, Bowen will die in three years, and... that's enough to give it to Prince.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:55 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KOBe! .

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I think I won! :)

Old 04-01-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

I think I gotta make another one with me against Pricefielder. Anybody oppose?

Old 04-01-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
I think I gotta make another one with me against Pricefielder. Anybody oppose?
not me!!! :)